Is there a major backlog on answering HD tickets?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I ask because I fear one of mine (and a high priority one at that) may have slipped through the cracks. It's gone unanswered for three weeks.

I finally sent an email last night, in lieu of another response to the HD ticket. (I sent a couple of those, too.)

Now I'm wondering if there are some kinks in the HD ticket system that need to be ironed out. Normally, I at least hear back from someone within a day or two, so to get no response at all in three weeks is abnormal in my experience.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
cnz
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 39
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spriggan
If I could be anything, I would be...: A fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Enesidaone
Zodiac:

That is not normal, like you I normally get tickets answered within a day or two. Three weeks sounds like the ticket got lost. Did you tried submitting a new one letting them know about the unanswered one ref number?

Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I opened a ticket a few weeks back and got a response in a day or so. It's most likely your ticket got lost somehow so I would open up a new one.

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

It would suffice simply to 'bump' the ticket by responding directly to it.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

That's the thing. I've bumped it with replies twice already. And on the 16th, I emailed a Creepy Crew member.

I am wondering what's up, because I've had other tickets get responses, even at crazy hours like 10 PM on a Sunday. So I'm sure that was someone who was checking the queue from home, on a weekend. I know they work hard on getting tickets answered.

But this ticket seems to have an invisibility spell on it. Odd.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Hm, that is pretty odd. Then yeah, as has been suggested I guess you could just make a new ticket.

Was the question for Magnolia or Ash specifically? Something only they could answer? Those tickets can take longer. I actually had a ticket from the end of February, just answered the other day which surprised me as I had forgotten about it lol. It was worth the wait.
But if it needs immediate assistance I can understand the issue.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:Hm, that is pretty odd. Then yeah, as has been suggested I guess you could just make a new ticket.

Was the question for Magnolia or Ash specifically? Something only they could answer? Those tickets can take longer. I actually had a ticket from the end of February, just answered the other day which surprised me as I had forgotten about it lol. It was worth the wait.
But if it needs immediate assistance I can understand the issue.
It's a question about my three club subscriptions, which mysteriously stopped coming in after 7-8 months (depending on the club). I am looking for the codes for my remaining spirits.

Return to “Report CH Site Issues”