What do these Dreams mean? possible link to dragons?

para-engineer
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Creator
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Zacharias HexHammer

When I was very young there was a lucid dream I had. I was around 10 and The last nightmare I had in that house I remember was I was being chased around the house by a lizard man. It was covered in green scales and was chasing me around the house. It ended up with us chasing each other around the dinner table. finally I thought to myself in my young mind the equivallent of "CENSORED this CENSORED! I am done being afraid. I am done running. These nightmares want to end me? LET THEM TRY!"
When it lunged I Forcefully ejected myself from the dream, like I made it cease to exist and woke up in my bed.

Next dream. I was around the age of 17.
There was a frail grey figure slumped against a chain link fence or tied to it, i don't remember. I fell out of a metallic container and found black metal spears and other polerarms falling out of it with me. I grabbed two then went to town on the grey person. After my wrathful rage filled frenzy had been going for a while, I saw a bright white light behind me and turned then dodged out of the way of what looked like an 18 wheeler. when I looked back at the figure they were gone and in their place was a crystaline cylinder with a grey ginseng root inside it. I dropped the spears and tore open the cylinder with my bare hands but i didn't get cut. I crushed the grey ginseng root and a fly or bug with the figures face flew out but before it could escape I snatched it and started trying to crush it with my hands. It seemed to be surrounded in a very small and invisible shield. then I woke up, and my hands were close together and positioned like I was trying to hold on to something. I was so hellbent on crushing whatever it was in the dream that my physical body mimicked my dream actions. I found myself surprised by this dream because I am not a violent person, I am very docile.

Third dream.
Can purple dragons shape shift? are they sexual? I ask because I found myself in my bed with a humanoid purple scaled dragon, lizard, serpent, or some other type of scaled being that was straddling my waist. My head might have been resting on her tail or on pillows, and my body was completely limp. I don't quite remember her face and I think she was female because she had breasts. her figure also seemed feminine. Her scales were mostly purple with a small amount of blue and a small amount of red scales in random areas. she was very intimate with me in the dream and affectionate and gentle. I don't remember if she had any wings or not, and their seemed to be white light above her or that could have just been my ceiling. I woke up any my passive energy levels had sharply risen by about 15% overnight.

Could there be a link between these three dreams? especially between the first and the third dreams? the first scaled being was colored dark green, and the one from the third dream was covered in a purple scales with a few blue and red scales. both had lizard, dragon, or serpent-like traits. Could dragon spirits be calling out to me? Could the first and the second have launched Psychic attacks on me while I slept? It seems almost as if when attacked on a metaphysical level I involuntarily become hostile and overpoweringly lucid in my dreams. Why was the third being affectionate? Is it possible that I killed the first being when it tried to attack me in my dreams, and that the third being was its mother? I hate very few things, and one of those things is taking a life, no matter how great or small. If I did somehow kill the first being, then I may never be able to forgive myself. Doubly so if the first being was the third's child or loved one.

Any insight to these dreams would be appreciated. If anyone has bindings of Hypnos and other Immortals associated with dreams could you please ask them about these dreams? :3

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

They could just be the figments of an overactive imagination. There does not seem to be any correlation to each dream. As far as I Know, and I don't have a purple dragon, but it is not in the description, but purple dragons cannot shapeshift.
Anyone who owns one, can correct me. As for the question about callings, those do not seem to be callings, because the entities or spirits were hostile to you. The third, however, seems more like a sexual spirit that can shape shift, such as a succubus or incubus. Those are the only sexual spirits that I am aware of, but there could be more out there, so someone else needs to weigh in on this.
Good luck in finding your answers.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

I will have to echo Huffette in that it doesn't seem like these dreams are necessarily related. I do have to say shapeshifting in dragons depends on particular species rather than colours, so there may be some sort of purple dragon or dragonish being that can shapeshift, however I'm more inclined to think it's more symbolic, especially with her colouring and the 'white light' you say was above her, possibly a representation of receiving 'Universal Love' and energizing certain chakras (crown, throat, and root), which would explain your boost in energy level afterward. Just another perspective, anyway. I would not say they are callings, but symbols and tests; try to think of things they may represent to you, such as things that cause you fear or anger.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
para-engineer
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you for the input. I will continue recording my dreams to look for any type or correlation. For some reason even though I am lucid during hostile dreams, my actions and reactions seem to be instinctual. My logical mind, and with it my docile nature, seems to take a backseat when I'm provoked in the dream. Imagine being drunk or perpetually high, but just enough that you cant quite think straight. The only thing I can think of that causes me enough anger to attack is if something threatens my family or myself. Therefore the only cause I can think of is that a form of psychic attack or a hostile unbound might have threatened me or a family member and I came to their or my own defense while asleep because I am only spiritually aware when asleep. As far as I can tell, dreams seem to be the only way I can interact with spirits and understand their words or intentions. Ill start meditating, hopefully I can interact with them while awake.

These aren't the only dreams i've had, they were just some of my strangest. I myself don't see a relation between the second and the other two, but whatever species was in the first dream was a near exact copy of the entity in the third dream besides color. The strangest thing is that the first and the third dreams were nearly 10 years apart up to the current date. I used to completely ignore my dreams untill very recently because I didn't know what they were or that I may have encountered unbounds because I didn't know what unbounds were.

Some of my dreams seem to be spiritual in nature, some seem to be clairvoyant visions, some seem symbolic, others seem to have varying lucidity, and everything else feels like someone gave me a shot glass full of insanity vodka. The fun type of insanity vodka. 8OO :? :3

On a side not there is a thread on this forum on the topic of sexual dragons and dragon-like beings.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... al+dragons
I also read in the CH encyclopedia that Blue dragons can create Illusions, and the Purple dragons are a hybrid of Blue and Red Dragons, so is it possible that an unbound purple dragon or another entity or spirit created an illusion and then used the illusion as an avatar to interact with me and gave me a boost?

Does anyone know any good white arts spirits or servitors for increasing spiritual interaction? I have a Bronwyn Angel right now, but haven't really been able to communicate aside from a few flashes of her while I dream. I currently live in a small college dorm and can't really make an altar or use candles or any other visible evidence of my Spirits due to the dorm regulations so communication is mostly limited to my dreams and hopefully meditation in the near future. That and I live directly across from a church and I would rather not make the neighbors assume I'm summoning the devil or a bunch of demons. I got nothing against the devil or demons, and I have nothing against religion. It's just that for many religious people especially within Judaism and Christianity and Catholicism anything even remotely spiritual and not sanctioned by the clergy has been seen as satanic and therefore evil, and I would prefer to remain hidden from suspicion if possible. Any ideas that could help with this would be appreciated.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Buy a pentagram pendant, and wear it. Your dreams will become more explanatory and IF any nonsense is happening around you and/or to you...it will be repulsed.

Caiyros Arlen

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
para-engineer
neophyte
neophyte

What does a pentagram do exactly in relation to dreams and paranormal abilities? does it matter what type? does the material matter? Does it have to be a perfectly shaped pentagram? does the size of the pentagram matter? Did you mean a type of binding from Creepy Hollows? Should it be pointed upwards or downwards? Should it be a Hexagram such as the Seal of Solomon? Am I supposed to wear it throughout the day or while I sleep? will it interfere or enhance My spiritual contact with my Keep(the spirits in my Keep)? Would it interfere with bindings I may use? Would it eliminate the dreams entirely so long as I have it on me, or is it meant to regulate or suppress the dreams? :?
Sorry for so many questions, dreams are the only current method of communication I have with my Keep so I need to see if using a pentagram necklace would interfere somehow. That and I would rather not suppress them. 8Z

These and anything else relevant you can tell me would be much appreciated. :) 8|

para-engineer
neophyte
neophyte

One more thing I forgot to ask about the pentagram necklace.
How would I be affected and what would happen if a Cross was incorporated into the design? Im honestly thinking of using something like these if a cross would prove beneficial.
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... DcQMygFMAU
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... CIQMygGMAY
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... B8QMygDMAM

Return to “General Questions”