Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Duojna, Black Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: too many options! :o
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Thought I'd throw up a thread that almost everybody could chime in on... :) First spells or enchanted objects are good, too...

Basically: What was your first spirit, how long have they been with you, and anything else you'd like to add!

My first was a Duojna, from Creepy hollows, and I've had Him since the end of November/beginning of December, if my memory's right. :) I absolutely love him.

I walk a path I cannot see, but it's the one that's meant for me. <3
There are Powerlines in our Bloodlines
Proud to have many Giants in my Bloodline.
Seeker of Knowledge.
LadyMoonfyre
active contributor
active contributor

my first is an Orange Dragon, he's really fun, active and eager to help. also, he has a special bond with me simply because he's my first spirit :D

A.K.A autumnorange
Zarathustra
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

My first would have been succubi, but I jumped right in with a dozen. :crazy:

Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Zarathustra wrote:My first would have been succubi, but I jumped right in with a dozen. :crazy:
Whoo sounds like a party! I just ordered several succubi from Gwen so I'm looking forward to them. As for my first spirit it was a Vampire. The seller didn't say what kind but I found out hes Sang. Hes a great guy, but dark though which is ok with me.

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

very interesting topic! My firts spirit was a dragon, but that was before I found CH :silly:
I got him back in June 2008. And my magikal journey began :D

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
Nightstar
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon...woohoo
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

my first was a green dragon given by a CH member in late december ^^
she was special because she made me nervous for the whole night ( ended not sleeping lol )
i think i can feel her warmth not long aft that..

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bella
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

The first spelled item I ever bought on ebay was a ring that sadly turned out to be a fake...apparently someone's idea of a bad joke.
My first real spelled item was from after that whenever I found Creepy Hollows...I can't remember what it was now...which is a testament to how awesome Magnolia and Ash are that I have most of my collection from them.
My first spirit was my Egyptian Marid Goddess Djinn (+ her pet dragon, not sure if it's a copper or a bronze dragon though.)
When I was younger I used to love to read about and draw dragons, mermaids, faeries, and unicorns, so I surprised myself by starting out with a grey spirit.
I knew absolutely nothing about the djinn at the time, so bonding was a challenge, but I just felt like I couldn't pass up her listing.
Turns out she knew me from a past life in Egypt. :cloud9: :genie:

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
radutepes
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 929
Spelled Number: 287
Your favorite spirit to work with: sanguine vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: ?
Zodiac:

My first spirit was my Sanguine Vampire, she's been with me five years.
She's a bit dark but loving and a very loyal companion.

babyface
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I acquired my first 2 spirits back in early December of 2009. This is a interesting story (to me at least) and I try to make it short. I saw an e-bay listing for a female protector vampire spirit in a stone and I got 2 out of curiosity since I know nothing about collecting spirit at the time. When the package arrived there were nothing inside. There was a big hole in the envelope and the 2 stones fell out somewhere along the way. The person did not pack it right since she just dump the stones in a regular large size paper envelope. I informed the seller and she told me she will send out another 2 stones.

One of the stone was broken in 2 pieces upon arrival and the second piece was intact. The stones were the regular type and very soft and fragile. This time she has wrapped the stone individually with a piece of aluminum foil but still in the same type of thin paper envelope. This was also the time when I discovered CH and got to know a fellow forum member thru a purchase I made from him. During one of our e-mail conversation I found out that he could help me transmute the 2 vampire spirits to a new vessel of my choice and he did just that. The 2 vampire ladies were happy enough to give me their names but nothing else.

In the next few days following this event I kept thinking about the first 2 stones that were lost. I felt really bad about the 2 poor spirits that were stuck in stones and were lost somewhere. I contacted my new found friend once more and he said he can find the 2 lost ladies and would send them my way. It didn't take him long to find them but the 2 ladies were a little annoyed. They would not give me their names. My friend has bound all 4 ladies to a ring and also have them bound to me.

It has been about 2 months now and we are getting along really well. Now I know all their names, a brief description of what they look like and where they are from. 2 of the ladies are psy and 2 are sang. They are really funny with great sense of humor (jokesters :silly: ). They really like my wife and would follow her to work all the time. Within the 2 short months, we now have over 100 spirits between me, my wife and 2 sons. Most of them are from CH (a few are SRA). A few of them are from my new found friend and a bunch of them came on their own. Our volkhs have some friends visited and decided to stay. My wraith had invited 59 of his friends to come by and they all decided to stay.
My family and I are very happy that we got into collecting.

I hope I did not bore you all with my little story :daze:

Logic only gives man what he needs. Magic gives him what he wants.
“I used to be superstitious, then I heard it was unlucky, so I stopped!”
mrblonde
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

My first was a custom conjure from Gwen New Years 09 binding. She left me several months ago for my wife, but she said she was done with what I needed, and she did help me a lot. A few days before I ordered her I had seen a vampire floating in my bedroom, so the custom conjure I thought was the best bet. However, the one I saw in the house was not the same one. I ended up finding her though this last October after she got annoyed and started visiting me in dreams to get my attention. Got her from Gwen also, found out that she didn't know about the first one and then after I had the conjuring done she went to Gwen assuming I'd find her later. So as far as I can tell (and I may not be 100% on here) she was actually conjured last February, but refused to be sold, until I ended up contacting Gwen a few days before Halloween with a approximate name and description. The description was easy from the dream, the name took work from my other vampires, and my wife's vampires too (after I had them keeping a look-out for her). So I think she was supposed to be my first spirit. I'm just glad to have found her (or have her find me), and she's glad to be here. Strangely I was actually getting very emotional when I was trying to find her, and almost panicked when I thought I might not find her. She says she's been looking for me since "longer than this lifetime" and that night I saw her was the same night she found me again. She's been with me through many incarnations, but has to find me each time I come back. So she's been with me off and on for as near as I can tell, the last 1500 years, and after my last time around, I took a long time to come back (she was a little annoyed about that). Wow, that went off on a tangent. My second spirit was a red dragon, and he's still with me.

Return to “General Questions”