Spells and/or Spirits To Get Rid of Cockroach Infestation

Lampropeltis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods and creatures.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human's fine for now
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a mystery! ;)
Zodiac:

lara wrote: First rule of this house for sprits "neveer neever manifest as a bug"
This rule just made my day. ::rofl::

I suppose you could introduce a Gecko infestation... (joking, unless you live in a tropical climate and can invite some native critters in)

Or if you drop the use of poison, you could get a bored hyper cat with a very high prey drive... "OM NOM NOM!"

Or you could customize a run-of-the-mill (simpler) banishing spell by specifying roaches instead of whatever it was originally intended for. (I diminished an ant problem for several days that way).

But a full house cleaning (maybe even giving the caulk and grout a little tlc and shoring up) followed by a nice energy cleaning, is a productive bet. Anything so inoffensive as a drop of dried barbeque sauce under the kitchen sink, is breakfast, lunch and dinner for a roach and his hundred closest relatives. :zombie:

Eeek. I like bugs, but goodness! I'm grateful I only have to deal with spiders and the occasional ants.

"With great power comes great responsibility." -Uncle Ben
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Combat makes a jell that works WONDERS on roaches. I used to have them and this stuff KILLS!! It is not cheap but you can buy it at Wally world for about $12-13 bucks. That stuff makes all others look obsolete.

Imortalsoul34
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Yeah combat jell does work great also raid came up with a new poison it's a glue trap it traps all kinds of bugs and even small rats and spiders you ca find these traps at walmart super center or your local pest store take care
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: ::eeek:: ::eeek:: ::eeek:: ::eeek:: ::nice::

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Sadly I'm of no help, since we don't have them in my area.. but hoping the best for you ! :fingercross:

( I once read about a guy, making a mental-deal with mice..- them staying out of his house when given treats in a corner of his garden, on a regular basis.It worked until he moved out..-the next owners didn't know about this deal, and soon the mice were back.. :insane:
Not sure if this would work with roaches though.. :problem: )

Greetings,Tasha
Starry4ever
new here
new here
Zodiac:

toadstools wrote:Combat makes a jell that works WONDERS on roaches. I used to have them and this stuff KILLS!! It is not cheap but you can buy it at Wally world for about $12-13 bucks. That stuff makes all others look obsolete.

I'll suggest this to my mom.

Thanks everyone and I'll do some research online for all possible hints and tips
:)

Maythen21
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Moving may minimze repeat infestations but will NOT stop the one you already have. Cockroaches LOVE electronics and will simply ride along to the new home/apartment when you leave unless you plan on disposing of all furniture, foods, and electrical equipment (microwave, dvd, vcr, tv, etc) prior to entering the new domicile.

(then you are going to be considered that nasty family that gives all the new neighbors a cockroach problem.)

A simple safe deterrent spray can be made from peppermint essential oil in water. Maybe... 12-20 droups per small water bottle, then fill up with water. Spray along baseboards and possible bug entrances. Spray screens over doors and windows. Repeat weekly untill there is no further sign of infestation.

Unfortunatly it is a deterrent rather than killer, so it will keep back bugs but might not do much for the ones already inside.

Frankly, I would be screaming high heaven to the landlord. There are laws to protect renters from unsafe conditions, and it's the buildings owner that should be responsible for getting (and paying for) the professional help you obviously need. If the owner is reluctant contact your local housing or better business bureau. That's what they're there for.

Return to “General Questions”