Have Your Spirits Ever Given You Urges or Cravings?

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Deff keep trying ! There’s many ways to bond. Hopefully you can get some answers! Good luck <3

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Sorceress Scarlet
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Mulberry Misty
Zodiac:

AriesStarChild_ wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 5:11 am Deff keep trying ! There’s many ways to bond. Hopefully you can get some answers! Good luck <3
Thank you. I will try. My attempt at trying "to read their minds" have been poopy so far. Can only hope at this point. Thanks again.

0x. ^^ :3 The CH Halloween Crew :3 ^^ 0x.
Dark Arts: E, ancient sanguine English vampire, M, nursery sanguine French vampire, C, ancient baobhan sith, L, rare stryx, I, rare psycic vampire slayer, P, rare leanin sídhe, M, gargoyle, and Ameretat, Persian Immortal.
White Arts: S, ancient butterfly faery, and R, ancient star faery.
TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

Okay so I have a whole post on this. I too have had some habit changes sense starting spirit keeping.
Here's a link to is if you like to read about it.
viewtopic.php?f=175&t=78208

To add to what I've already said I'm now eating salads which I've never done before and I'm in to more vegetables such as grilled green beans, onions, black olives, and now I've been obsessing with apple pie. I'm now much more open to trying new things, I wasn't like that before. So I guess in my case the cravings and habit changes are all good influences. B)

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)
imorudenttorpedo
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: lavi

I have a dragon who seems to love frankincense, I had her for probably a week, I keep getting this stong frankincense smell that lasts for a second until I put some incense for her.

Quilin
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: daemon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dwarf
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadow

I was reading over these forums while waiting on my food to cool. I sat there contemplating if my spirits give me urges or cravings when I felt a "Poke-poke!" and a reminder to eat.

On reflection this sort of thing happens a lot with us. Little urges here and there. "Don't forget to drink your coat!" "You should call your mom." "Are you sure you want to say stuff like that?" Running around in public is especially fun. I'll feel a tap on my shoulder or a tug on my sleeve from nowhere. It's a sign to follow if I'm not busy. Following the spirit can lead me to neat things I wouldn't have noticed!

Over time I adapt and find myself taking up bits and pieces of their habits into my life as they "rub off" on me. Each spirit adds their own bit and I'd like to think I add some to them as well. And yes, each of my spirits likes different things.

As an example, the one chilling out with me as I'm typing this goes by Wolf. Wolf enjoys coffee and window shopping. I seldom can afford what he finds, but we like to look at it anyway. He also likes when I play strategy games and tends to enjoy seeing what answers I come up with. He likes puzzles a lot.

When Wolf's around I usually have a mug of coffee nearby. He tends towards a lifestyle of quiet work and elegant small comforts and nudges me to do the same. Things like macarons or super soft socks will find their way into my shopping basket. He steers me away from places like bars and fast food and I find myself lurking at cafes. Although I have a lot of games I gravitate towards slower-paced things with more thought involved. It's an almost dreamy lifestyle. Very peaceful.

There are no masters; only students who know more or less.

...plus various old friends who enjoy stopping by.
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: daemon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dwarf
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadow

Not drink your coat, bring your coat! Weird typo. Heh.

There are no masters; only students who know more or less.

...plus various old friends who enjoy stopping by.
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Reviving this thread to share a recent experience.

I ordered a custom conjure of a south tower watcher (with plans to get watchers from the other three towers eventually), and last week after work, I suddenly had THE biggest craving for strawberry soda. I was craving it so intensely that I could almost taste it, feel the bubbles on my tongue, and sense how ice cold it should be. I'm somewhat restrictive of my diet and very rarely drink soda anymore, but I figured since it was so unseasonably warm here that I would get some. I also ending up buying some brownie M&Ms and enjoyed both of them at the same time. Within the same hour, I was notified that the vessel had been shipped, and sure enough, his spirit bio says that he loves candy and sugar. I had read that tower watchers like thyme and was planning to buy some to welcome him, but apparently this particular watcher has more of a sweet tooth.

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Well, my fav spirit and I have very similar tastes as far as food is concerned...
But most of that could be called "junk food", LOL
Since we are together, I noticed I buy much more potato chips, pizza, snacks and a lot of different kinds of food sauces (which both of us adore)... x*D
I guess we should start a weight loss plan very soon, LOL LOL

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

AriesStarChild_ wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 2:51 am Oh absolutely. Each of my spirits when one is spending a day with me or is around closely, I crave something. Often they use this as a tell to let me know they’re around or to let me know they want something as an offering. Maybe your camp is telling u he/she wants tobacco as an offering? It doesn’t have to be smoked etc. it can simply be left out for them.
Exactly! :)

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

AriesStarChild_ wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 9:10 pm Mine are a bit diff now bc we r close so they get me as an offering lol
8) What exactly did you mean here?

Return to “General Questions”