Wildwolf000
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: Pheonix
If I could be anything, I would be...: A dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Ok so I just got my first spirit a little while ago, and her vessel is a blue howlite gem. I recently have been having a lot of anxiety and panic attacks due to a new medication mixed with some caffeine and being overwhelmed. I have been bringing my spirit companion to work with me, and using her vessel as a kind of worry stone when I get overwhelmed.
This morning I was researching crystals, and came across a place that said that howlite helps with anxiety, and helps stop panic attacks. That's so cool how I got a vessel that actually helps me without me knowing our asking for it! <3 x*D

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

Wildwolf000 wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:22 pm Ok so I just got my first spirit a little while ago, and her vessel is a blue howlite gem. I recently have been having a lot of anxiety and panic attacks due to a new medication mixed with some caffeine and being overwhelmed. I have been bringing my spirit companion to work with me, and using her vessel as a kind of worry stone when I get overwhelmed.
This morning I was researching crystals, and came across a place that said that howlite helps with anxiety, and helps stop panic attacks. That's so cool how I got a vessel that actually helps me without me knowing our asking for it! <3 x*D
That's so cool, indeed!! <3

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Did you choose the vessel? We often pick something we really need without noticing right away.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Wildwolf000
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: Pheonix
If I could be anything, I would be...: A dragon

ilinga wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:59 pm Did you choose the vessel? We often pick something we really need without noticing right away.
No, i let them choose it. I just wanted a gem :)

Return to “General Questions”