drakkawitch

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
TransientShadows
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

Any experiences with this seller?
(Apologies in advance if this is a duplicate, I had checked the directory but may have missed it)
Thank you!

inquestfor
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Hello,
Drakka is a really nice lady with real item. If you have a question about something you bought she can help you even if the item doesn't come from her.

I haven't bought spirit item from her but spell casted item i always feel energy from them.

Usually, when i have her item I smell good odor that come from nowhere. I mean she doesn't put perfume in her item but it's something like clairaudience but for the nose loool I don't how the word in english.
It's something like hazelnut, caramel, chocolate and flower... all the things I love

mmh now i say that i can't hope to have one of her item again lool :o :D :roll:

TransientShadows
neophyte
neophyte

Hey inquestfor,

Thank you SO SO MUCH for your feedback on this seller, I've seen many of her items through my surfing of the meta/para category and have always found her items to be so interesting and unique. What nationality are you as you have asked to excuse your English which is just fine by the way ;-)

inquestfor
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Hi TransientShadows,

yes they are really unique, if you can, try to have one. She doesn't have a lot of item but they are great!
I come from France thank you for your compliment but I always think that my english is weird lool

By the way if there is other french collector I will be happy to ear them! I feel alone in France! lool

TransientShadows
neophyte
neophyte

as I feel my French seems weird to me, sadly it's been way too long since I've used the language so I've lost a lot ...yours is a beautiful country. Bienvenue mon amie :-)

inquestfor
new here
new here
Zodiac:

"bienvenue mon amie!" Perfect!
Have your learned french at school?
Yes it's true France is a beautiful country, the architecture is great!
But USA are beautiful too, I would like to go here for hollydays.

TransientShadows
neophyte
neophyte

inquestfor, I do hope you make it to the US for a visit...where would you go?

I took French in school for a long time.

What part of France are you from?

inquestfor
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Yes i hope too but i really don't know where to go.
Can you advise me a city?

I live in the suburb of Paris, at L'hay les roses. It is calm and nice and there is a park of roses, fairies love this.
I come from Martinique and so I love nature, this park is really beautiful
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Oh that is breathtakingly beautiful and i got a smell of roses when i looked at it! :)

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
TransientShadows
neophyte
neophyte

mmmmm inquestfor, sounds lovely indeed, as for a visit, there are just so many wonderful places in this country too, you may want to concentrate on a region first, west coast east coast or midwest. I love what I;ve seen of both the coasts and there are certainly some places in my opinion you just cant miss: New York, Boston for cities among many others. It's such a personal thing. Do what research you can and talk to as many people as you can to try to get their input :-)

Return to “Seller Review”