rlynh7

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
TransientShadows
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

Any experiences with this seller?
(Apologies in advance if this is a duplicate, I had checked the directory but may have missed it)
Thank you!

TransientShadows
neophyte
neophyte

These items are unique and intriguing but the descriptions seem so sensational if not far -fetched

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrlynh7

what are your thoughts? The seller has 100% feedback and items seem to sell

TransientShadows
neophyte
neophyte

mmmmm can anyone just start their own coven? Name seems cheesy too : /

"Merry Meet, Both my husband and I are members of our own Coven called The Celtic Dream Clan"

queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

theyre making some amazing claims! :o :shock:

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

dear ts - well, all covens begin someplace and all it takes to begin with is 3 i believe but 7 or 12 is the most usual numbers and then they just grow from there. i have watched several of their items but have passed on each as i just did not feel that pull needed for me to bid and i didn't want to take something obviously not meant for me. i'm watching them though, you just never know when a piece will come through....kwim? take care and enjoy your weekend!

dear quenie - i agree with you sweetie - they are making some claims aren't they? have a great weekend sweetie!

blessed be. arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
TransientShadows
neophyte
neophyte

arsine and queenie, thank you, we newbies just need to keep that old adage in mind: "if it sounds too good to be true, it is!"

A good weekend to you both as well :-)

queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hope you have a good weekend too Transientshadows. The paranormal world is so wonderfully amazing-it doesnt need inflated claims! :)

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
TransientShadows
neophyte
neophyte

amen to that queenie :-)

leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

So ...... has anyone here actually bought anything?

albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

No I havent. I did have a quick look at their feedback and noticed that until recently they were selling household goods and brick a brack. So perhaps it would not take a leap of imagination for a person to see the profit potential of an old vase selling for $2 becoming an enspelled vase like one she has now selling for $113. She makes some amazing claims for her vase. Apparently it will teach you to know intuitively how to conjour djinn. Not only that you will be able to fly at any height or speed. She mentions her husband being a fire fighter. Do you think that her husband uses this incredibly useful skill in putting out fires?? He would be able to soar over buildings to get at difficult fires. Amazing!! Not only that the vase will give you xray vision. Again, her fire fighter husband will probably be a super hero if he can see thru walls to find people lost in the smoke and flame!!!! I should check on utube to see if anyone has caught him on film.

Does any of the feedback have any enthuisastic cries from custmers who can now fly and see thru walls. I looked and couldnt see any. The feedback was pretty underwhelming really. Personally I would keep my money in my pocket.

Anyone who has bought from this seller and who has manifested miracles of the type promised by her, please feel free to post here and give me a verbal slap.

Return to “Seller Review”