angelmum1702

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Hi everyone!

Does anyone have any experience with this seller? Opinion?

Thanks,

-May

M.K
djinnkeeper
neophyte
neophyte

Hi I bought a Djinn bound in a bracelet from her! She seemed nice as I was bidding but when I emailed her for the sex and name of the Djinn when it arrived I never heard from her!! As Im new to all this I cant honestly tell you if Its real or fake but she seemed reluctant to reply afterwards!!

Im a Girl :0)

Be careful what you wish for! You just might get it!
Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

djinnkeeper,

Thank you for the response - her item is always interesting but my intuition always stop me from purchasing from her.

I hope her djinn is the real deal, keep me updated!

May

M.K
xcalibur
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi

I purchased a leprachaun ring from her about a month and a half back. Three items that she was supposed to send (alongwith the ring) were missing - I mailed her and she never responded!

I am NOT purchasing from her again! I am even doubting whether the ring even has a leprachaun!

Regards
xcalibur

Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

xcalibur,

I'm so sorry about what happened to you. I think you should file a dispute on ebay and ask for your money back asap! If I were you, I'll leave her a neg feedback for sure!!!

I hope you got your money back though,

May

M.K
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

I bought 3 fairies & 1 dragon - the vessels arrived ok but the entities never materialised...

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
jayoul
neophyte
neophyte

I bought a 3 in 1 ring from her which contains a watcher, ilmu khodam and female marid djinn.
I've made contact with the djinn on a few occasions but never seen the watcher and havent yet summoned the I' Khodam.

She sent me A4 instructions on how to summon all three spirits and the names and ages of all three aswell.

This seller takes her time responding to messages and emails but I dont think its because shes fake but because shes un-organised and finds it hard to cope maybe? I also feel she doesnt know as much about her items as she lets on ... just a feeling as the item I own belonged to a Gypsy Witch who with the help of her husband who was a Warlock summoned the spirits inside.

All this info was on the page and I asked weeks later about the item again and she sent me that info. I've made contact with the djinn so she isnt fake but I dont think she knows exactly what she has and how to handle them.

I also think the summoning ritual she gave me for the watcher spirit is wrong and I will mention this in another thread.

Overall I give her 3/5 with the cons being her communication and lack of knowledge.

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Until recently she only had fairies & the occasional dragon, now she has djinn, watchers & all sorts...

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
jayoul
neophyte
neophyte

Yes I know, these newer items have come from a Gypsy Witch named Breda who she mentions on the listings.

This lady Breda and her husband Warlock Conan, would do much conjuring and bind spirits to various pieces and Breda has since wanted her collection to be sold on. This is the story I got and it does make sense as many Gypsys do that or pass it down the family.

Her feedback is good aswell. Its just her communication is dreadful and like I said, doesnt seem to know what she is selling which would explain the story of Breda giving her items to sell as they arent hers and shes never used them. Just merely passing them on with limited info the gypsy told her.

I think that many of her items are drained of energy and need a good charge in the ole box.

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

She was offering witch Breda rings all along but they were just the 'spellcast for love or luck' type things. No mention of her & hubby being capable of or willing to summon & bind spirits until recently. I agree that she is a very nice lady but I cannot help being doubtful about these items she has recently started selling.

Mongrella

Return to “Seller Review”