ligra-spirit is stealing some listings

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
arnoldnesis
new here
new here
Answers: 0

Hello everyone. I recently saw this seller taking descriptions from my listings and uploading them, changing the names and dates of events. There where a few items he uploaded that their description was word-by-word like Hamjadah's story.

I have reported to eBay, and they deleted the listings as far as I know, but in any case, please be aware of this. I am not saying he is not selling real items - I do not know this, but the story behind those that are copied from me is just not true :-0.

Thank you,
HauntedJerusalem

Haunted Items of Jerusalem
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

arnoldnesis, i'm so sorry that you too are going through having to deal with theft of your work and yes it is theft. gosh i'm glad i don't sell on ebay! so glad to hear ebay deleted the listings that were copied from you. it seems some new sellers who do not have the training or knowledge need to get help from listings of those who do know what is what. thanks for sharing with us! hugs :hug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
david2885
active contributor
active contributor

Hey arnoldnesis, please remove the link in your signature, as live links are not allowed in signatures:

12. No website address posting in signatures & profile restrictions
--- Do not post a website address in the signature of your board profile. Any website addresses in the signature format will be removed. Websites can be advertised in the section of the board in the "TECH" section or if you are a seller in the "TECH" or "SELLER ANNOUNCEMENTS" section.
--- Any website that promotes or talks about seller-bashing will not be allowed to be advertised on this site, anywhere

(Source: Rules and Guidelines (Link) )

arnoldnesis
new here
new here

Thank you - I did not know that. Removed.

Haunted Items of Jerusalem
remington
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

::bump:: so are her items real experiences anyone ???????

cheers rach

Return to “Seller Review”