spell_bound_magick

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
david2885
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

Mary
Has anyone here ever bought from her?

I had a very great experiance with her :D She answered all my questions and helped me out since I was new to everything. I'm serious, I must have annoyed the heck out of her with all my questions but she answered every single one of them :D

Her stuff is real, and her candles smell oh so heavenly ^_^

Cryptic_twilight
I have not bought from them, but I have asked them a few questions.
And they are very nice!!! :)

windy
I purchased a necklace from her quite some time ago. Love it. :)

Windy

Mary
I beilive they are genuine sellers. I got two lovely candles from them and they were clearly home made.

Companies who used lead in candle wicks used it because it kept the wicks standing straight up while it burned. This was a long time ago though, since the discovery of lead poisioning using lead in candle wicks has been banned.

Their candle wicks did not stand up completely straight and it was easy to see that they used cotton wicks or some other simular type of material. Even IF they had used lead, one candle of it wouldn't have been enough to give you lead poisioning, so your doctor finding lead in your body was deffintly not from these candles.

As for claiming the candles are from China... that just makes me laugh >_> These candles are not beautiful like something you buy from a store... they aren't ugly, but what I'm saying is you can cleary tell these are homemade candles.

As for the candles not working, who knows? I had gotten a money drawing spell from them and it didn't work but the candle was meant for if you needed money... and guess what, technically I didn't "need" money, I just wanted it, so that's most likely why it didn't work.

Beech
active contributor
active contributor

Any recent experiences with this seller? She has a few items that I find interesting but I just find myself feeling cautious.

Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

broken_beech wrote:Any recent experiences with this seller? She has a few items that I find interesting but I just find myself feeling cautious.
I bought one of her samhain candles and while I am waiting to use it for our Samhain celebration in Pittsford NY...I can feel really good vibes coming from the surface of the wax...

Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
Beech
active contributor
active contributor

Thank you, Caiyros.

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

I also bought one of those candles, I'm certainly impressed by the energy and will buy again :thumbup:

Peace, light & love

Phil

nanc808
neophyte
neophyte

I have a strong feeling that this seller is genuine. I did order 1 spell and weight loss tea, still waiting for them. Have you Guys ever order any spell? Please let me know your experience and how long it will manifest. Please don't get me wrong, I have my faith to them, I'm just a bit impatient and need some more info.. Thank's.. - sorry, I'm a newbie in the magic.. :D

FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

Nan - I have several candles, a charging bag, and my children have necklaces from Kat and Wendy. The energy is amazing!

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

They are really great people and we consider them friends.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I had 2 spells from them and both brought no results...!! :problem:

I do have some spelled items that did work though...but not the casted spells..

nanc808
neophyte
neophyte

I ordered a reconciliation spells just recently. I will update for the result. I just feel weird today, vivid dreams last night. They said I will feel tired for 3 days because they pull out my energy for the spells... I'm really hoping. I read some of their feedback, some people gave a follow up feedbacks about slightly result after 3 weeks. I'm really hoping this spell will make some positive movements very soon - I know.. I know of course full result will takes time. I'll be pretty happy if I really can see some positives outcomes in the next couple weeks.. :drool:

Return to “Seller Review”