starry1_night

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
david2885
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

MOD EDIT: http://www.starry1night.com/apps/webstore/

spiritsearcher
Hello everyone...

I would like to if anyone here has purchased off starry1night...??
I have to admit the first genie I ever owned, was from her..it was a fire genie I purchased from her a long time ago and back then I was very skeptical but the genie was not afraid to show herself to me, and up to this day still is there for me..
Has anyone else had any positive experiences with her...???
Let me know..shes a very nice person and has been helpful to me...
I always enjoy hearing about everyones experience..
Blessings :)

1withspirit
I havnt had the pleasure of dealing with her but I have a friend who has and she speaks highly of her, I have been trying to get her to join this board, hopefully she will and can express her thoughts for you :) .

albanygang
I purchased an ilmu khodam in October. The seller was unfailingly polite and friendly, and it came beautifully packaged but I have had absolutely no activity whatsoever. I paid about $200 and the ring was very thin silver and unfortunately it buckled about a month ago. It now just sits in my jewellery box.

spiritsearcher
Thats so sad to hear...
Have you contacted Rebecca to ask her or to tell her what happened...???
Shes very nice and I find she would do her best to help anyone out who purchased from her....
I would contact and tell her what happened, you never know...
Ive had more luck with genies than Khodams..
I find Khodams are harder to connect to..I guess you have to really put time aside, but I can say the Khodam I got from Rebecca seems to respond as Ive seen a whisp of smoke come off the ring and sit there for a few seconds then arise..I thought it was cool, but no wishes yet, but I feel its coming..
I guess the stronger the faith and belief you have the better the connection..
The first genie I purchased from her made her presence very known, it was a fire genie and when I called upon her, smoke arose from the ring as we talked and she is still with me over a year later... :) I feel she has granted a few wishes as well..But I feel I have to many genies and not enough time for all of them... :(
I would contact Rebecca about the ring damaging...and see what she says..
Blessings

Pete..

albanygang
Yes - To be fair, I should have done that. I was told by someone else that her goods had been tested and were found not have spirits and so I assumed that I had made a bad purchase and just put it down to experience. Reading the last few days of posts has shown me that I should not take anyones word for what is real or not. I am new to this whole metaphysical realm and so when a person who appears to be knowledgeable and well meaning tells you something like this you tend to believe it. But you are right spiritsearcher, I will get back to her and see what she says.

cheers.

m_m
Rebecca is very knowleadgeable on her items she sells. She's also VERY helpful and VERY friendly and WILL answer all your queries. I sincerely believe that she's not there to rip you off. :)

spiritsearcher
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZstarry ... ooZ1QQrdZ0

Heres Rebeccas listings....
She is polite and prompt and answers all questions you may have.. :D

wizard69
HELLO
ANYONE PURCHASE HER GENIES AND DID YOU RECEIVE RESULTS FOR AWHILE AND THEY JUST TAPER OFF.ITS SEEMS MY CASE FOR SOME REASON. :(

spiritsearcher
Wishes dont always happen that way, they take time to manifest and without bonding with your genie it takes alot longer...
I own a few genies from starry1_night and am very happy with them all,as they have shown themselves to me...
Ive had some small wishes granted but you must Believe to Receive..!!
This is very important...
I have a 4 genie bound King marid ring and they are very responsive, and can be used to seek out a wish individually or together, whatever I ask..But it does take time...Sometimes it happens when you least expect it...

Hope this helps..
:D

starlighter
neophyte
neophyte

I have purchased a wonderful Djinn from Starry1_night, and she was excellent with communication before and after the sale. I can't even put a monetary value on such a unique experience! The entiity couldn't wait for the evocation to manifest, and many months later, still comes forward on a regular basis, and is definitley "with me".
starlighter
Last edited by starlighter on Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Seeing is Believing, but Faith is Believing in the UNSEEN
spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Its so nice to hear about your experiences with Rebecca..Shes been a help to me and answers all questions promptly...
Im just checking out her new auctions....

;)

Starry1_Night
new here
new here

Hello all and thank you for the very kind comments! I am honored to be a member of this forum and happy there is a neutral place for buyers and sellers to come together!

Please contact me for any reason! I am always happy to be of assistance!
:P
In love & light,
Rebecca

((rainbow))
neophyte
neophyte

hello, before 2 days i made my wish to my genies from this seller and today my wish came true :) and i have seen my genies ! i recommend this seller to everyone!

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

i've acquired a wonderful djinn from rebecca and he has fit right into my spirit family perfectly and is quite respected by my other djinn and djinnah. i would recommend rebecca to anyone! take care, arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

I have a baby dragon from her and a spellcast item, both have wonderful energy :!: The baby dragon is so cute :D I would also recommend her.

Peace, light & love

Phil

FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

I also have a baby dragon from her! He has such a wonderful energy!
I highly recommend her also!

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
kovus
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I've ordered a couple items (should be in tomorrow) so I can't comment on the spirit/entity aspect, but I must say that she has the most beautiful items I've ever seen. Almost every single one looks so incredibly vibrant. So far I've loved almost every piece I've seen and I'm not usually drawn to most jewelry (to my girlfriend's dismay at times).

Now if only I could get one of those incredible "blue oasis water stone" items. I've seen three from her so far since I've been watching and hopefully she has a few more to sell soon. From pictures and item descriptions alone they have been one of only a few items in this category I'd be willing to pay a couple of hundred for (sadly the last one went for about $270). I was tempted to get it anyway, but I figured I should keep enough to pay my electric bill.

She's been very nice for the few questions I've had. As I said, I hope to get a few more items from her in the future.

-kovus

PS: This was my first post so I suppose I should say "hi" to everyone as well.

spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Rebecca.. is awesome..

I own quite a few genies from her and other items, but unfortunately have not seen any of my genies in full manifestation. :(
I have seen smoke rise from their bound items as Im not gifted to see a full manifestation..
I know my genies are there, as all the items I own bring that pulsing and soothing energy..
She is a great and supportive person, so dont hesitat to own any of her treasures..

Pete...
Last edited by spiritsearcher on Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Seller Review”