LUCKY MOJO

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
CrankyFish
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 57
If I could be anything, I would be...: MYSELF
My magical/paranormal name...: Mistress Catching Fire Burning Down Houses of Cards Amber Sun Rainbow Aura
Zodiac:

I just got my first candle vigil report back. They have an option for those who would rather not have a candle burning 24/7
in their home, they will light your chosen candle (and prepare/pray over it/report the results) at their on site church.

The reports look like this (they are free btw)....

Hello, XXXXXX ,

Your spiritual candle -- (name of candle), Set on Our Altar -- was fixed, dressed, prayed over, and placed on the altar at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church by XXXXX on 5/31/2011 with the following petition: XXXXXX

It burned steadily.

According to traditional methods of divination, the resultant wax and smoke marks left in the candle glass were interpreted by XXXXX on 6/6/2011, with the following result:

This candle burned quite clear, indicating a very good outcome. There are a few obstacles in your path, as shown by a few herbs stuck to the glass, but a confetti "rising star" in the glass suggests that you will have no problem rising above these obstacles.

Woohooooo! :star: on my candle !

Love all the stuff I've gotten from them so far. If you have a large order or order a more unusual item, it will take longer to ship.
So plan ahead if you're trying to catch a certain lunar event. I don't mind waiting for freshly made items. :)

jezebelle85
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamp and djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Jezebelle
Zodiac:

Thanks to Cat Y I became interested in hoodoo. I am also taking a course in voodoo at the moment. But thats not the same as hoodoo.

Hoodoo is different from Voodou. For example = Hoodoo is more the magick stuff, Voodou is everything : that means its a culture: A way of living.
Hoodoo doesnt have Loa's like Voodou...
Hoodoo can be as dark as voodou and there are many spells the same or at least very similar.

I have bought from her and she is honest as well are her products i received.

:rules: Just a warning: If you want to take her hoodoo course you cant just roll in. You have to be a known costumor for some time, you must have shown iterest... and so on... its not like you click the pay button and can enroll yourself.

Never regret anything, because at one time... it was exactly what you wanted
CrankyFish
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: Mistress Catching Fire Burning Down Houses of Cards Amber Sun Rainbow Aura
Zodiac:

Just a quick update on some of the products I have used from this company.
For 2 days I've been using the Psychic Vision and Clarity oils in various ways.
on myself, candles, and just sniffing them.
Today saw my first spirit light streak! :)
The Psychic Vision oil smells amazing btw ! mmmm like licorice but softer

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hi Crankyfish, do you ever listen to the call in radio show with Cat and Dr. K ? It's pretty interesting. I have the Clarity oil and like it as well :thumbup:

yoficreations
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: haven't received yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: wouldn't
My magical/paranormal name...: don't have one yet

Has anyone tried Lucky Mojo's master hand - also referred to as three john hand?

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

jezebelle85 wrote:Thanks to Cat Y I became interested in hoodoo. I am also taking a course in voodoo at the moment. But thats not the same as hoodoo.

Hoodoo is different from Voodou. For example = Hoodoo is more the magick stuff, Voodou is everything : that means its a culture: A way of living.
Hoodoo can be as dark as voodou and there are many spells the same or at least very similar.

:rules: Just a warning: If you want to take her hoodoo course you cant just roll in. You have to be a known costumor for some time, you must have shown iterest... and so on... its not like you click the pay button and can enroll yourself.

Very well said and very important....get a teacher...preferably a mambo and/or houngan and even better find a group that has abandoned or does not use blood rites. Energy cna be drawn from the blood without touching anyone or anything. This isn't generally talked about but my mambo (Mary Johnson) & houngan (Dr. ALexandre Abraham) teachers taught it to me...

Cat Yronwode is one of the greats and I have the highest respect for her, her powers, and her scholarship...

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
yoficreations
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: haven't received yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: wouldn't
My magical/paranormal name...: don't have one yet

Cayros,your endorsement means a lot. Are there specific products from LM you would recommend?

Chai
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Super speed

There are AIRR workers that you do not want to come back after you tried them. There are also some who are genuinely helpful and you want to come back to them. There are affiliate sellers of their products who are the same - you do not want to come back and there are those whom you want to. In the end, I have to order vigil candles directly from LM store.

The candle reports are very enlightening indeed.

jezebelle85
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamp and djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Jezebelle
Zodiac:

CaiyrosArlenLeStrang wrote:
jezebelle85 wrote:Thanks to Cat Y I became interested in hoodoo. I am also taking a course in voodoo at the moment. But thats not the same as hoodoo.

Very well said and very important....get a teacher...preferably a mambo and/or houngan and even better find a group that has abandoned or does not use blood rites. Energy cna be drawn from the blood without touching anyone or anything. This isn't generally talked about but my mambo (Mary Johnson) & houngan (Dr. ALexandre Abraham) teachers taught it to me...

Cat Yronwode is one of the greats and I have the highest respect for her, her powers, and her scholarship...

Caiyros

Its only a shame I can't buy more stuff from them. I ordered once and I had to pay a very high fee on custom taxes...

Never regret anything, because at one time... it was exactly what you wanted
CrankyFish
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Yofi - I know you weren't directing your question at me...But I had to chime in since I've bought a wide variety of items
from LM.

#1 - The candles set at their church is an amazing service, and the reports rule.
#2 - I know whenever I lit a "Look Me Over" or "Come to Me" candle (in my home), people from my past
would contact me who I had not heard from in ages...not romantic all of them, some just old friends. I've heard this
effect before....Like, someone will light a "Fire of Love" candle, and all relationships will become more loving & kind. It's
a nice side effect...even if you don't hit your "target".
#3 - I used the 13 Herb spiritual uncrossing bath for 7 days and on the 8th day I was due for my monthly (which usually has horrible,
mind numbing cramps)...and I didn't have ANY when it started! After 4 months I STILL DON'T actually, so I wonder if perhaps I was cursed in the female area at some point? Sorry if TMI! But it's a GOD SENT to me.
#4 - The Psychic oil does give you crazy vivid dreams. I never tried it with any divination though....
#5 - I wear "Follow Me Boy" oil when I go out & the attention has increased for sure, it's embarrassing almost...I also get
treated more respectfully by men.

There are more but I am having a brain fart....

And the AIRR readers are a safe bet....Ms. Cat owns LM & gives all potential readers a thorough screening for authenticity, she is a wealth of knowledge herself & I hope LuckyMojo never goes away.

Return to “Seller Review”