LUCKY MOJO

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

If you don't have contact you her and you had any misunderstanding that was not solved then start with reconciliation. Come to me is good to get you in contact again. If you start having contact then you can add more to your magic,like the follow me girl or attraction. But do call the shop and explain that you don't want that candle. If they haven't started working on it already you can ask them to change it and light a reconciliation or come to me candle instead.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

yoficreations
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: haven't received yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: wouldn't
My magical/paranormal name...: don't have one yet

When you place an order with LM, they send you an e-mail confirmation. use that e-mail address to contact them, but do this asap!

Here's the address: order@luckymojo.com

It may be a good idea to try to telephone them as well, I don't know how quick they are in filling candle service orders.

Please check the LM forums, it's so FULL of information, and a lot of it relates to exactly the sort of situation you're in.

Ask as many questions as you need prior to doing anything, they're really friendly and patient.

Good luck!

Chai
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Super speed

yoficreations wrote:Hi, Crankyfish! I'm glad you responded to my inquiry. Indeed all reviews are welcome.
I also purchased a lot of products from LM, mostly oils, and am still learning how to make the best use of them. I also purchased a couple of honey jar spell kits from them and am trying to find out more on what to insert in the jars, in addition to the herbs they provide, and how to word my intentions.
Their candles are interesting indeed and I've already considered using their service.
Regarding "Look Me Over" and "Come to Me", would only the candles themselves bring you such results, or can one dress a regular candle with the oils for the same results?

Regarding the "Fire of Love" candle (I don't recall that one), did this affect friendships and family relations as well?

I purchased the 13-herb package for 13 days like six months ago, and still haven't used it. It's difficult to take a bath before dawn and then I've a problem with disposing of the "remains" at a crossroads. I have to inquire some more about this ritual on LM forums. I so badly want to be cleansed of all negativity. The painless monthlies is a gift and I can totally relate!

Interesting about "Follow Me Boy" helping get more respect from men.

Please post again if you recall results from other LM products. I thoroughly enjoyed your review and would love to hear more.
Hey,

I've been reading literally every page of LM just like what I did here in CH before I hopped in. You dont have to word your intentions to sound like a rhyme. You can just pray on it. If you really like, you can recite any spell you can see in the net for free or even here in CH. According to the practitioners, what matters most is the intent. Hope that helps,

Bast1981
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

i did do an order because i have no crdit card. I may a donation for their church and asked for a candle to be burned for me. I emailed them my paypal receipt asking for a candle service. They have no replied so far. The email you wrote have been removed and i can't see them.

Bipa
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Zodiac:

bast it's the same thing I told you before as they have no other email for orders
It's past 9 am now for them so you can try to email them again as they should have fixed the problem by now but in your case since you made a donation you should really call the shop

Bast1981
neophyte
neophyte

the email still does not workit's well order @ luckymojo . com

Chai
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Super speed

Bast1981 wrote:the email still does not workit's well order <<removed by mod>> luckymojo . com
They are open now. I am also about to call them.

Bast1981
neophyte
neophyte

Yes but they are oversea and english is not my mother tongue

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
Zodiac:

Ok, calm down cause if it is the candle they light after you make a donation to the church it's not that serious if you didn't ask for the right thing. As far as I know these candles are small they they prey over them once when they light them. That's a lot less influential than if you had ordered a vigil light, which burns constantly for a week or more and they spend time every day praying over it with the intention you asked for. They may have problems with their e-mail, try again tomorrow if it doesn't go through. They usually are really busy and don't light the candles you order until some days have passed anyway. That's why they say that if you want to have them burn candles for a particular event (eg. exams) on a preset day then it's better to order them a few weeks in advance to be sure they will light them in time (which is usually a day before the event to ensure the candle already influences the situation).

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Bast1981
neophyte
neophyte

Just a question when i receive my 7 day candle can i let it burn all the way down ? I intend to let it burn in the local church. I have the keys and i will just use one of the burners there. It's the same things as buying a devotion candle. I will go meditate over it everyday.

I won't leave any written paper there under the candle or anywhere however

Return to “Seller Review”