wings.of.peace

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
david2885
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

Michele
Hey everyone,
just wanted to let you know that I think lectchells23 has changed to wings.of.peace I noticed it when clearing out my summary list and wings of peace showed as one of the sellers I bought from but the item that i purchased was from lectchells23. Kind of funny that last week it showed I bought from lectchells23 and this week it shows I bought from wings.of.peace hmmm what's up with the name change??

Michele

Angel_of_Deth
I went onto Ebay and saw that I had some reputation added so I went to see what was said (thank you Magnolia for the lovely responses!)

And I saw that I had a comment left from wings.of.peace

Now I am thinking to myself.... I have never bought from anyone nick/named Wings of Peace.... and then I see a little icon by their nick and then suddenly it makes sense.... THEY CHANGED THEIR NICK!

Magnolia please update your auctions that have Lechelles nick on them for them copying your auctions because your auctions saved me and I wish for you to help others as well!

EDIT:

Ohhh... It looks like that the seller who had so much to offer now has nothing to sell.... Interesting

PhoenixRising84
Scumbag :angry: They change their name to something so nice like wings.of.peace and you know they are not honest sellers!!

Angel_of_Deth
I know! Which is why I had to come on here and warn those who are honest collectors... This sort of thing makes me so dang mad!

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

Oh damn! I bought a couple of items from letchells that were junk....then bought my werewolf from wings.of.peace which seems to be a bust...would not have bought if I had realised!

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

oh...im sorry, thats probably why they said meditation would block communication.

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..

Return to “Seller Review”