true_enchantments

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Night_Owl
new here
new here
Answers: 0

I searched a bit and could not find a topic on true_enchantments.

Whenever I search for items, a small number of repeat sellers are ALWAYS ON THE FRONT PAGE and they usually sell lots of items, over a hundred. However, true_enchantments is one of the ones that appears most of all and is one of the sellers who sells some of the most items in this category.

They're usually so low priced I doubt they can spend much time doing casting on the item without ending up making less than minimum-wage profit-wise.

They sell a lot so there needs to be a thread on them.

Anyone had experienced with true_enchantments?

spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I am 100% sure this seller was bncsellers..Their items are identical as well as the descriptions were...

Seller: bncsellers ( 3217)
No longer a registered user

I feel this is their new account ( true_enchantments ) and others can vouch for that as well...

btyelle
neophyte
neophyte

This kind of thing needs to be reported to ebay. I just did but they usually don't do anything when only one person reports.

true_enchantments

Merry Meet, We find this very interesting. A client directed us to this forum and we were extremely surprised.

First, we would like to say that we are NOT bncsellers. Ebay did an investigation and has proven we are not associated in any way.
Second, We find it interesting that Night_owl began this discussion about us by saying "when I search for items" and "has anyone purchased from this seller" Well, It is interesting to say the least that after doing some checking on ebay, this person has never purchased ANY paranormal item on ebay, has not made any purchases since May 20th of 98!! And you have a feedback score of -1!!!!!!!!

Third, we find it interesting that spiritsearcher accused us of being someone else when they have never purchased anything form us or ANY other meta seller for that matter. In fact, they have a feedback of 3 and have not purchased ANYTHING since July 5th 03!

Fourth, hmmmmmmm btyelle, very very interesting, You must have been the reason we were investigated and proven NOT to be bncsellers. It is very interesting that you have never purchased from us, You have not purchased ANYTHING paranormal and your last purchase was April 15th (before we were even members)

We are a coven of 13. Each and every one of us does castings both together and independently. This allows us the ability to do numerous items. That is why we have so many. Each and every item we cast is given a great deal of time and energy to ensure strong positive results every time. WE stand behind ALL of our items with a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!!!

So, to sum it up, WE have multiple listings because we have multiple spell casters.
Ebay has proven we are NOT bncsellers!
We offer genuine enchanted items and stand behind our items 100% and back them with a money back guarantee!!!
The people posting all this negativity about us have never purchased ANYTHING PARANORMAL form us or anyone else for that matter!!
We completely believe and live by the The Wiccan Rede The dishonest, immoral, and outright lying trouble makers that have posted here should consider doing the same. The cosmic forces of the universe can not be hidden from and what they send out will be returned three fold!

Bide the Wiccan Law ye must,
In perfect love and perfect trust.
Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill:
An' harm ye none, do what ye will.

What ye send forth comes back to thee,
So ever mind the Law of three.
Follow this with mind and heart'
Merry ye meet, and merry ye part

Thank you creepyhollows for giving us the opportunity to speak our minds and defend our honor and integrity from these out right lies.

Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Jinkies you guys! Wi.wi.iwooo...iiwiiit..wthw..wAaaa...WITCHES!!!!!! :shock:

And I looks like they laid the Hairy Eyeball down on you! :o

-R-

(They still look like bncsellers ;) )

Guess how many things I have bought... :P
(Heres a clue...They all won't fit in a Breadbox.)

My destiny is to know what I don't know
Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I have never delt with them, but at a glance I would have to agree that the vast number of items and low prices would make me think it isn't legit. Not because the prices are cheap, but because there is just so many items. I'm no expert but I thought spells required alot of work and you had to do them on certain days to get the most power out of them? And after you are done casting a spell, you get tired? If that's so then I don't know how anyone, even with 13 people, could make that many items without them being weak.

That's just my opinion though, as I've said I've never delt with them and I'm not too knowlegable in the spells department.

One more thing true-enchanments, how can you be sure that the ID's you're talking about are the members of this forum? It could easilly have been someone else.

xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

Umm I have never bought nething from this seller.

However, true_enchantment, how did you figure out that those ppl you have mentioned above has not bought from you or other sellers? They might just have different names on ebay.

Hope we can come up with something we can all agree with.... Which doesn't happen sometimes...

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

true_enchantments

Merry Meet xXxClairexXx,

We simply looked them up on ebay. It is our opinion that if you are going to attack someones integrity, you should at least have the courage to do it under your real name. If these people have other ebay id's, then they should not hide who they really are and not attack us under a veil of secrecy, with id's that hold no merit.

Aren't we all here to help those that need blessings? Ebay is a wonderful outlet for reaching those in need, and there will always be new sellers joining ebay for the same reason. Should they expect to be attacked because their items are low priced or they have many items listed? Isn't the point to help as many in need as possible?
We will continue to share as many blessings as possible with those that have the greatest need. It is just so sad that we are being attacked and judged by the amount of items we offer rather than our genuine desire and abilities to aid those that need it most.

kertuck
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I don't think it is as simple as looking them up on Ebay. That does not, by any means, confirm that they are one in the same.

true_enchantments

Very true, But, If you are going to attack someones integrity,honesty and character Why do it under a veil of secrecy?

If you would like the opinions of people that ACTUALLY have purchased from us, read our feedback,testimonials, and guest book entries.

http://stores.ebay.com/true-enchantment ... 3aSTQQtZkm

Return to “Seller Review”