madisunro - great psychic

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Gemini66
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I just wanted to update my experience since I received my reading from Madsun several month back. So much of what she had to say and predict has occurred with complete accuracy. Her 1st time frame prediction was only 3 weeks off which I was totally amazed with since in my mind it was something I hoped and desired to happen but in my thoughts was too good to be true. Thankfully, Madisun was accurate and I was wrong! There are several other predictions she made that are not until closer to the end of the year, nevertheless, based on her accuracy with the first one, I'm optimistic they will manifest as she stated as well. I will certainly repost later.

I have used several psychics over the years and will concur with the majority that state no one is 100% accurate for everyone. I think how each psychic has their own strength/weaknesses and how they interrupt what they're "seeing" can differ. I also believe that some of us are easier read then others- for whatever reason that may be. I have had readings by some credible psychics that just were a miss for me. I just assumed that particular reader and I weren't a good match. I do believe Madisun is truly gifted and talented in her abilities. She is very generous with regards to the amount of information she delivers--trying to be compassionate but honest in her delivery of her reading. Do I wish her turn around time was a bit quicker--absolutely because when I'm in need of clarification in my life I tend to be inpatient. Yet, I do think once she gives her reading, it's so in depth that I always feel it's worth the wait. So for what it's worth, at least so far, she has been accurate for me and I will certainly update as her other predictions unfold.

JBH316
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

That sounds promising!

I got my reading from her last month and I was happy with it. My predictions are for Aug/Sep/Oct time so can't comment on the accuracy of those just yet but she did pick up on feelings and thoughts that were very accurate along with a health issue. She mentioned that I'm going to meet someone new in the next few months who will be younger than me by a few years and that the thought of this would horrify me :lol: She wasn't wrong there - I nearly cried when I read that :lol:

dissonance
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: don't know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

thedragonlover wrote:I'm giving my update about madisun reading

I got it around january, this very same question i had asked this to many reputable psychic around the web ( thomas,auroracastle,susie,dusty mario AND many more ) and all of them WRONG, none of them accurate

So i heard this high acclaimed madisunro and gave a try, her reading seriously expensive $45, this is just the very first time i spent this much for a reading, but because i really want to foresee my future because this is the very same questions i've been looking for 6 years, so i gave a try, at first her reading felt accurate but after some time...

Guess what she is WRONG as well, none of her prediction came true, and it really disappointed me, is this that my future seems like no psychic in the world could foresee it? i don't know, so now i made this decision all of this psychic reader are such a waste of money, Bogus i would say, sorry if some of you don't like this, but yes i've spent 2 years asking more than 30+ psychic the VERY same question all of them WRONG, so please understand my frustration here and don't jump and eat me with your response after reading this, but that's what i felt and i stand with it

So for others, try to reconsider if you want to spent that much money to ask for guidance and answer, not only it hurts you but broke you as well

just wondering, how do you know it's wrong if its in the future...?

thedragonlover
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eagle
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

dissonance wrote:
thedragonlover wrote:I'm giving my update about madisun reading

I got it around january, this very same question i had asked this to many reputable psychic around the web ( thomas,auroracastle,susie,dusty mario AND many more ) and all of them WRONG, none of them accurate

So i heard this high acclaimed madisunro and gave a try, her reading seriously expensive $45, this is just the very first time i spent this much for a reading, but because i really want to foresee my future because this is the very same questions i've been looking for 6 years, so i gave a try, at first her reading felt accurate but after some time...

Guess what she is WRONG as well, none of her prediction came true, and it really disappointed me, is this that my future seems like no psychic in the world could foresee it? i don't know, so now i made this decision all of this psychic reader are such a waste of money, Bogus i would say, sorry if some of you don't like this, but yes i've spent 2 years asking more than 30+ psychic the VERY same question all of them WRONG, so please understand my frustration here and don't jump and eat me with your response after reading this, but that's what i felt and i stand with it

So for others, try to reconsider if you want to spent that much money to ask for guidance and answer, not only it hurts you but broke you as well
just wondering, how do you know it's wrong if its in the future...?
She predicted some event about my questions on march, its august already but none of her prediction happened, nah... she didn't accurate at all plus way too expensive, also NEVER expect a follow up, she will never do that, i regret it a lot...

The turning point

A proud keeper of wonderful spirits
what_lies_beneath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire

What's her waiting timeframe for readings now ? I just bought one again..I bought one 2 years ago and all came true...although it was not good things...so a little worried to receive another...

Her prediction timeframe was correct..although one where she saw me turn my back on ex ( don't accept him back) was not true...actually we ended up living together..she never mentioned that etc...although I want to see what happens now as going through a break now...

I think madi is OK for once every few years but I think this will be my last Reading.. as I have long term connection with my other psychics know they come true and don't need to stress...because I feel with madi going by my first reading she only saw the bad she didn't show depth of the situation.... basically surface but not in heart soul view..like proper long term future..

what_lies_beneath
neophyte
neophyte

I can't remember how long it took for me to get my first reading, but I am not a patient person lol, I waited 6 days for susies readings but at least when I wrote to her on the 6 day if it was coming soon, she replied with the reading couple hours later, as for those waiting like few weeks or 5 weeks like someone said and had to do a paypal charge back that is not on, the seller can at least do a quick message to say there is a delay - copy and paste delay message or bulk message is too easy. Or some communication to the buyer, I would not wait weeks, I would wait max over a week then do charge back which I had to do with one other psychic, who was very good too but no reply to any emails at all, not on and rude.

I will say if someone has too many customers backlogging their email then they should have a massive sign saying weeks delay, if you agree to wait weeks then can accept purchase of reading, or stop readings until they can catch up...essentially money is taken with no word to the customer, I would feel very guilty if I was the seller and had people waiting weeks and did not reply to them not once...

what_lies_beneath
neophyte
neophyte

As to the accuracy of readings, it takes one action, or one decision that can revert the path that was shown, and on both sides too not just our side, and we have to understand predictions can be different to different psychics because they do not share the "same" abilities and strength of abilities, some can sense or hear or get images all together while others can only get a feeling or something.

As for myself I have my own abilities but I am too in denial of my own, I can channel to spirit and get images of dates, sentences and it has all come true but even when they do I still do not believe when I get them. I also get feelings of what will happen, my main problem is I am not advanced in my own abilities and I rely too much on Psychics to collaborate with my own intuition and funny enough I can tell when they give wrong prediction before it happens and I can tell when they are lying, I had one good psychic and she told me something in a reading it was a mp3 reading and I knew she was lying, she just said it to make me not stress. give me the truth don't pretend to make me feel better about something.

Pity as she was very accurate with everything else but I sensed her energy was not in good standing with me, in other words I think she was not a kind person, she even accidentally sent me an email to me (same name I guess) that was suppose to be for her friend and it was about some guy and intimate details, unsafe practices. After that I could sense awkwardness from her energy. lol. Just be careful what you send out to and make sure it is to who you want it to be. Cause her last reading was wrong and in so many ways wrong, I feel it was given to end me asking for more readings from her, that's the energy I felt, and anyway nothing she said came true in that last reading and I knew it, even though her past readings stated the opposite to her last reading, so I never went back to her again. The moral of the story is don't lie to those that can sense lies regardless if we are not developed in our own abilities as themselves yet.

what_lies_beneath
neophyte
neophyte

I had to open a dispute on paypal, absolutely NO excuse for no communication,.this is the second seller to not reply to any emails...here is a tip, if you can't acknowledge a buyers email once they pay you should discontinue your website !! takes a second to copy paste something.

Return to “Seller Review”