madisunro - great psychic

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
route95
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I am really surprised no one on this forum has had readings with Madisun on ebay!

She was the first person I got readings from on ebay and she really spoiled me! She would do one question readings for about $14-16 and 3 question for $24-26 and she is THOROUGH. For the questions she'd write like 2 or more full pages of information each - single spaced!

I first turned to her when things were bad in every sense and she has been really kind. She is bad with follow up questions (unless you ask while you send a new question), but she is so detailed with the first email you rarely need to ask follow ups!

She predicted my current job to a T, though her timeframe was off. I ended up getting it a month later than she said. She also picked up on my love life situation really well.

unfortunately she is in school right now so she doesn't list as many readings as she used to, but I definitely recommend her if you get the chance.

http://shop.ebay.com/madisunro/m.html

Bipa
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Zodiac:

that sounds great I've never seen her on ebay! if she charges all that much and doesn't offer follow up, even though I rarely ever ask for it, for that price I'd demand a little extra attention
maybe I'll give her a try when she lists something and I have money to spare

route95
new here
new here
Zodiac:

StarryF wrote:that sounds great I've never seen her on ebay! if she charges all that much and doesn't offer follow up, even though I rarely ever ask for it, for that price I'd demand a little extra attention
maybe I'll give her a try when she lists something and I have money to spare
yeah she doesn't post listings as much because she is in school and get sick a lot, etc.

totally fair about wanting followup. I know her listings say that she offers one followup, but I will admit she isn't too good with them. and honestly, she gives so much detail to begin with, i feel like followups aren't exactly necessary!

I'm waiting until juneish to get another reading from her...

Bipa
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

She has been listing a few readings a week and the prices get really high! But I managed to win her auction of 1 question for 32usd so that's not too bad. Can't wait to receive her reading, I've been reading her feedback and it's amazing people telling many months later that her predictions came to pass..I'm even scared as I'm sure my reading won't be all pretty things

Bipa
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I have to thank you for pointing me to this girl! Her reading is sooo big and she picked up on the situation and gave me predictions up to 5 years from now, can only pray that she's accurate on that one :lol:

route95
new here
new here
Zodiac:

haha yay!! I am glad you liked her. She really is so sweet is so detailed. It's kinda INSANE how much people have been bidding for her readings. She has been a lot more busy lately so when she does end up posting people JUMP on it! haha

I hope it turns out well for you! I have some predictions that should be coming true before the end of the month, so :fingercross: for the both of us! :)

Farrell
venerated member
venerated member

I just got a 3-question from her Wed morning and she responded with a novel Wed night. The detail was incredible. It will take a couple of years to determine if she's correct but it all certainly sounds viable. She nailed a lot of the current situation (I gave her absolutely no information) and she provided a lot of info that had nothing to do with my question. Very impressed!

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
Bipa
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

yup
hope she starts listing more so it starts getting cheaper :lol:

I definately want another reading from her regarding other issues like career, because I'm sure she'll send a reading like a book.

I didn't give her details about my love life, I just said I was concerned about the future and I got a 3 page reading with great insights

I've been reading her feedback and she has people coming back after 2 years saying everything she said has happened, it's crazy!

Reverie
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I had a reading by her awhile ago (6 months or so?). None of it was truly accurate for me, but that seems to be par the course when it comes to me and psychics. I tend to stay away from them for that reason. I've never been able to have a accurate reading, maybe it's just me.

If you don't believe in magic, then you can't believe in reality.
littleghost
new here
new here

Question for those who have had readings from Madisun before ... how long does it usually take for her to get the readings to you? I got a reading from her last week but she's not gotten back to me or answering e-mails or eBay messages. Her listings said she'll get the reading out in 4 days ... and it's definitely been longer than that. Any ideas? :help: :pray:

Thanks!

Return to “Seller Review”