mysteries_of_the_pharaohs

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
david2885
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

starrynight
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmyster ... e_pharaohs

Anyone bought from this person??

greenestwishes
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Yes, I have bought two djinn. One was a gift and the other was for me. I can't say too much about the djinn that was a gift though I do know he was the real thing. The one I bought for me, I labsolutely love. I can't say a lot because I've only made these two purchases. Seller seemed professional and easy to work with.

albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences with other buyers Greenestwishes. I am quite curious. What was it about your djinn that convinced you it was real?

Thanks

Jane

greenestwishes
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hi Jane,

This djinn was one of my easier spirits to feel. Not that it necessarily means anything. One of my favorites took me a long time to feel. When I first meditated with the spirit, I could feel a tingling. The djinn I purchased for myself was for beauty. A couple days after I bought him, I noticed that both me and my 4 year old son were better looking. It was really funny, because I looked the same as I always do. With my son, I remember thinking wow, he looks so good today. The shirt he was wearing looked great with his pants which seemed to both look really good on him. It's kind of hard to explain because he really didn't look any different. It made me laugh because my son had worn those two items of clothing quite a bit and I had never thought that much about them. My son is generally a cute kid but that day he looked better than I have ever seen him. I haven't made any wishes yet with him. I did see him. I had just bought some rose oil and I had the thought he would like it. I set him beside a candle lamp oil burner and fell asleep one night. He showed up briefly in my dreams that night. I was pretty excited about it. I've also taken him out with me a couple times when I wasn't looking my best. It seemed to help some, but I wasn't giving him much to work with.

Hope that helps,
Amy

albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

Thanks Greenestwishes. That sounds really interesting and I am glad that it has benefited not only you but those closest to you. I hope you and your djinn have many wonderful adventures together.

best wishes

jane

StarryNight
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Wow thanks for the feedback Amy. Its great if your genie can make you look good even if your not perfectly dressed

Id love that on days when i rush out of the house & realise i could have worn different shoes before i see a client LOL

greenestwishes
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Glad my experiences helped. I've noticed most of my spirits seem to affect my son. I don't know if its because he is young and constantly touching my rings or if its just something the spirits know I will appreciate.

Bast1981
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Well i ordered one of their wish spell. You ask them to make a wish to their dijinn for you. Not long after i paid. I felt a sensation in one of my fingers tip. A itching sensation. The spell is not cast yet but i found this really interesting.

However i just read on this forum that they lie about when they started selling. So now i am no longer sure. Me and the seller are both from the province of Quebec,Canada.

Oregane
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: x
If I could be anything, I would be...: x
My magical/paranormal name...: x

Bast,

now that you have purchased it, the best thing you can do is believing in it!

Chase out doubts

If it does work, you are helping it. If not.....You won't be the one responsible.

With my very best wishes

Oregane

Bast1981
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

for those who have dijinn. Can you talk with your dijinn or do you just ask them to grant your wishs ? I ask because i won a wish to MOUSSA JABHAL from this seller. He will conduct the ritual very soon. I asked him to reply with what the dijinn said about my wish.

Is that possible ?

Return to “Seller Review”