Has anyone ever bought from malikazarus?

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Rina74
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: none currently
If I could be anything, I would be...: bengal tiger
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Phoenix
Zodiac:

charm of Aashir, if i had gotten my refund back i would have bought that one and the ring of communication and spiritual offerings along time ago

Rina74
“It’s often just enough to be with someone. I don’t need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You’re not alone.” Marilyn Monroe
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they’re right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself.” Marilyn Monroe

Funkychicken
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Chicken
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Chicken
My magical/paranormal name...: Chicken Noodle Soup
Zodiac:

Purchased some stuff today (he accepted my offer within a couple minutes :D yay). I could feel the energy from his items. I will review them once they arrive :)

Chicken Noodle Soup with a soda on the side
Meraj4u
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Iron man
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

ah that demon charm :) I guess someone else bought it :(
Rina74 wrote:charm of Aashir, if i had gotten my refund back i would have bought that one and the ring of communication and spiritual offerings along time ago

Meraj4u
neophyte
neophyte

I have noticed one thing though his items are authentic and very very real but he doesn't seem to be interested in people who makes an inquiry about his items(You literally have to message him many times to get a reply) as much as people who are offering him for an item lol

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Meraj4u wrote:I have noticed one thing though his items are authentic and very very real but he doesn't seem to be interested in people who makes an inquiry about his items(You literally have to message him many times to get a reply) as much as people who are offering him for an item lol
He travels often, and sometimes in locations without access to internet so it may take awhile for him to respond, and on top of it, I think Bonanza's message system loses messages.

Meraj4u
neophyte
neophyte

Abundance wrote:
Meraj4u wrote:I have noticed one thing though his items are authentic and very very real but he doesn't seem to be interested in people who makes an inquiry about his items(You literally have to message him many times to get a reply) as much as people who are offering him for an item lol
He travels often, and sometimes in locations without access to internet so it may take awhile for him to respond, and on top of it, I think Bonanza's message system loses messages.
Yup I know he travels a lot though it was just an observation , Have you bought from him ?

moonshadowlab
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DC
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me Myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I just purchased a ring from him and will post again to let everyone know about my experiences with the ring when I receive it :)

Moonshadowlab AKA Lisa B
Funkychicken
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Order just arrived. Enchanted Ring of Communication & Offering ~ Increases Spiritual Bonding!, Witches Charm of the Coven ~ Haunted Magick Power Witch Wealth Psychic Abilities, and Haunted Demon Charm of Aashir ~ Wealth Psychic Abilities Love Healing Protection... Will update when I have more time with them. I can feel the energy from his items. Seller is very helpful, ships fast, and communicates well! I recommend him!

Meraj4u
neophyte
neophyte

Hmm that was very fast. Someone bought from Him on bonanza and I messaged that particular guy to know about his exp. Though that guy was praising Malik's item but then again he told me that it's been 19 days and he still haven't received his items but waiting and told me that malik's items have taken longer to arrive for other clients too.

Also I was going to offer for one of his listing but when I showed it to another friend Rashid who is also trusted in my eyes he told me that some of his listing are not even close to what he mentions it. Probably some he mentions as great divine kings with "x" amount of servants but that's not the case I got to know that it's not even A king :( well but I don't know then again people can lie and they do lie to hurt other's business !

Funkychicken
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Maybe it depends on where you live. It could take longer if you live in another country and he is always traveling. All the items I received have a lot of energy. I had to take them off for a while because I was starting to get a headache. I would message Malik if you have any questions. He was very helpful and answered all of the questions I had. :)

Return to “Seller Review”