blujay76

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: catwoman
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: kitty claws
Zodiac:

Jamie is so sweet!!!! One of the nicest ppl. I went thru with my order lil wishes manifested with her spellbooks, the problem solved book and the high magic book.

(Feedom is power to live a life unafraid and untamed. That's the gift I've been given. And so my journey begins. - Catwoman)
(life is so much easier than u believe it is! You will experience full blown magic soon. You will discover all that is and that's been there all this time.) - My spirit guide
(I might not be ready to pour out my feelings to the world, but I?d had enough of trying to ignore them. - Ultra violet)
ryusei
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: apsara
If I could be anything, I would be...: nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Dont know mine yet.

I've tried to contact this seller and haven't received a reply for more than 3 days, is this seller on a vacation right now? My previous emails received replys pretty fast.

Fenrir_Shadowfang
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kistune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf-based Kistune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Fenrir Shadowfang
Zodiac:

ryusei wrote:I've tried to contact this seller and haven't received a reply for more than 3 days, is this seller on a vacation right now? My previous emails received replys pretty fast.
I recently had ordered a custom conjuration from her a week or two ago, and I got frustrated with her lack of responses, but in the end, she did get back to me and told me that she hadn't been updating me on my spirit conjuring because there was one ahead of me. When she did start to work on mine, she was extremely friendly and her portal brought me a King Padrium dragon who I am super excited to meet.

My advice to you is to just have patience, she will get back to you when she can, but she gets really busy. Also, I found she responds more quickly to communications done through her etsy store than any other method. That may help as well.

I hope you hear from her soon and I know that you will greatly enjoy whatever she is working on for you.

I have way too many spirits to list here efficiently.
brimstone
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I adopted a Zimada spirit a couple of months ago and she is just AWESOME (the spirit & Jamie)! There was a fierce storm enroute and the package was delayed a few days and the tracking site wasn't updated, so I had no clue if the vessel was in a snow bank or safely being transported. The spirit manifested in visions before her vessel arrived and let me know she'd be in my mailbox the next day- and sure enough, she was! Jamie was fantastic to deal with and shipped right away. She's definitely one of my favorites!

tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

Jamie is awesome! My first bound spirit was from her, an elite crystal dragon. We (my dragon and I) connected right away, during the bonding ritual he touched my face with a talon and patted me on the head. When I concentrate on communicating with him I can always see movement out of the corner of my right eye (always the right side) and when I call to him when I am in a stressful situation I feel pressure on my back like he's giving me a hug. Jamie has always responded to my questions even now months after my purchase. I'll definitely do business with her again. [emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageImageImage
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

im new to spirit keeping like 4 days new and came across blujays site while they were giving out 60% off on all items. thats just a big discount lols. 1s so i got an ice dragon custom and a weretiger and few spells. any one have any exp with spells from her. i feel like communication was a bit lax. i placed 3 separate orders though lolols. i know her site says 3 days max for contact but im so impatient. im use to most sellers responding asap

pathtosirius
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
My magical/paranormal name...: None

Jamie and her crew are very dedicated in what they do :)!

I have recently, well not too recently, ordered a Destiny conjure from her shop and after quite a reasonable amount of wait, Jamie got back to me, notifying me that they have prepared the items for my conjure, and will get back to me soon after the custom conjure is done. After a couple of days, she got back with the details about who came through for me, and proceeded in mailing the package to me.

The key is to have patience, she will definitely get back to you - within a reasonable amount of time, that's for me though ;).

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

I love her spirits! Half of my family is from her. But do her spell items work ? Like wishing boxes and books etc

boop
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

My Archangels from her should be delivered today. I look forward to their arrival!

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Xaemon
new here
new here

I always buy stuff from her for my alter. She's really nice and helpful!

I always had a thing for the dark side.

Return to “Seller Review”