blujay76

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Nana
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Her spirits are real. Jamie is a very sweet individual. She’s also exceedingly helpful--- however, my experience with her spirits has proven to be a bit on the negative side and she also now seems to be ignoring my emails.

I purchased a “Spirit Package” from her back in late-April early-May. It took her a week but she got it together and everything was packaged wonderfully. These were my first spirits and they were all WL. She confirmed that they’d she’d gotten good readings from them in regards to me. I rolled with it, even though I was more interested in DA, I left the call open because I wanted to see who reacted to me. It should be noted these three spirits are pre-bounds.

Months later and I can safely say I didn’t connect with any of them after several attempts, lots of offerings and failed meditation sessions. I have also added to my spirit collection (with spirits from other sellers) since then, and my bonding with them was instant and/or happened in a short period. Before realizing this I had rec’d Jamie to my friend, who got a mermaid from her. The two struggled to connect and it ended with the mermaid asking to be sent back (this hurt both my friend AND me). They did an exchange and my friend got a black unicorn who gave her nothing but headaches and refused to follow house rules and got a little possessive and coddling. Needless to say, it ended with my friend sending said spirit back.

So, since I’ve not connected with all three, and now have other spirits in the family who I’ve connected with, I’ve decided to send the three I got from her back. I'm not spending time with them and have been pretty much consciously doing so.

The only issue is she seems to be ignoring my emails (it‘s been over a week now.) I noted that I didn’t want a refund, I just wanted these spirits in a better home and with someone who hasn’t essentially “pulled the plug.” It should be noted, that this is probably my fault for not being more specific on the entities I wanted to work with from her. Mentioned friend also has a custom conjured dragon from her who turned out to be a perfect match, so it’s not all negative in both cases.

Anyways. These were my experiences and I’ve concluded that this seller - and I guess her spirits - are just not for me. I see other people have had positive experiences and that’s awesome. But I struggled too much for it to be a pleasurable experience and I regret my purchase now. I mean no disrespect to Jamie as I truly think she does a good job with spirits and she’s very helpful, but I didn’t have the best of time with her spirits and hope others who purchase from her have and have had better experiences. :(

"A fiddle of gold against your soul says I'm better than you." -- Lucifer
Alycat79
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Oh, Nana, I hate that you had a bad experience with Jamie's spirits. I have a custom Black Unicorn from her, and I ADORE her. It was an almost instant "click" when I first opened the package and held her vessel, and I hadn't even done any bonding or welcoming rituals yet. I can't see or hear anything (yet! :D ), but I get a strong sense of her being happy and excited to be here. I keep promising to have a spirit family meeting, but I keep adding more family members before it can happen. :lol:

Anyway, have you thought about contacting Creepy Hollows SRA program about your spirits if you're in a hurry to find new homes? I'd be willing to rehome them with me, but I don't know if they would like that any better since I'm rather deaf and blind to my spirits, and am only now getting around to being able to sort of feel their energy on certain parts of my body. Which is interesting since I do have house rules, but I can't really tell if they're being broken, though I suppose my animals (who the rules are about) would alert me if they weren't being followed.

Anyway, good luck, and I hope things work out for you. :hug: Um, if you do think that your spirits would be interested in coming to live with me, can you contact me here, (removed by Mod)? I think it would be better if they did return to Jamie to find them new homes, but I don't mind opening my home to them.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Final stanza of the poem Invictus by William Earnest Henley

You have no power over me. - Sarah Williams from Labyrinth

The truly powerful never feel the need to brag about it. - Me

Nana
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Alycat79 wrote:Oh, Nana, I hate that you had a bad experience with Jamie's spirits. I have a custom Black Unicorn from her, and I ADORE her. It was an almost instant "click" when I first opened the package and held her vessel, and I hadn't even done any bonding or welcoming rituals yet. I can't see or hear anything (yet! :D ), but I get a strong sense of her being happy and excited to be here. I keep promising to have a spirit family meeting, but I keep adding more family members before it can happen. :lol:

Anyway, have you thought about contacting Creepy Hollows SRA program about your spirits if you're in a hurry to find new homes? I'd be willing to rehome them with me, but I don't know if they would like that any better since I'm rather deaf and blind to my spirits, and am only now getting around to being able to sort of feel their energy on certain parts of my body. Which is interesting since I do have house rules, but I can't really tell if they're being broken, though I suppose my animals (who the rules are about) would alert me if they weren't being followed.

Anyway, good luck, and I hope things work out for you. :hug: Um, if you do think that your spirits would be interested in coming to live with me, can you contact me here, (removed by Mod)? I think it would be better if they did return to Jamie to find them new homes, but I don't mind opening my home to them.

I'd love to see about that. I honestly just want them with someone who can fully appreciate and connect with them. It seems your email has been blocked so do you have a account on the marketplace or somewhere else where I can message you?

"A fiddle of gold against your soul says I'm better than you." -- Lucifer
Alycat79
venerated member
venerated member

Nana wrote:
Alycat79 wrote:Oh, Nana, I hate that you had a bad experience with Jamie's spirits. I have a custom Black Unicorn from her, and I ADORE her. It was an almost instant "click" when I first opened the package and held her vessel, and I hadn't even done any bonding or welcoming rituals yet. I can't see or hear anything (yet! :D ), but I get a strong sense of her being happy and excited to be here. I keep promising to have a spirit family meeting, but I keep adding more family members before it can happen. :lol:

I'd love to see about that. I honestly just want them with someone who can fully appreciate and connect with them. It seems your email has been blocked so do you have a account on the marketplace or somewhere else where I can message you?
Well, crud. I can understand why it's been blocked, though. Hmmmm. Do you have an account on fanfiction.net? You can PM me there (I know, totally random place), since I don't have a Marketplace account. Just look for Alyson Metallium (that's me) or alycat on Deviantart is another place I can be contacted. If that's still giving issues, though, um, hmm. I'm on ebay, too. Unicorn879, though I have nothing listed and not sure if you can contact through it.

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi Alycat :wave:
this is why:
11. No email address solicitation
--- Nowhere on the board, in any forum or any thread, is there to be an email address posted in any format. Do not try to circumvent the filters of the board by getting creative and posting abc123 AT gmail.com or other such roundabouts. Any violation of this rule will result in you being warned and the email address removed.
Hope everything works out for you two :hug:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Alycat79
venerated member
venerated member

*nod nod* Yeah, I really didn't think that one through at all. ::facepalm:: Thanks, Mystic. Not my smartest move at all. *sigh*

Untaimed
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them....
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I did a custom conjure 'surprise' spirit with Jamie & received a Psy Vamp that was actually a friend of my Beloved Vamp 'L' from before he came to me. Jamie is incredibly sweet & I'm very happy with our new companion!
:hug:

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains and is immortal. -Albert Pine.
Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

Jamie's spirits are legit, no joke! I have a baby black dragon from her! :inlove:

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
cascaders23
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

This seller is one of the few that I've *felt* anything from their Ebay listings but maybe this one in particular wasn't meant to be as I was truly willing to spend up to like $115 (very strong pull) and the spirit ending up selling for $260 ::badday::

Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

I got a baby black dragon from her adoption program, because nobody wanted to home her (jerks.) Not only did I get her, but I got her for half the normal adoption price via eBay best offer :)

Oh, this seller's vessels are GORGEOUS, I got an elaborate gemstone pendant holding some of her spells. This seller goes out of the way to help you care for your spirit, and gave me a whole packet she typed on my black dragon :inlove:

I love this lady!

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey

Return to “Seller Review”