blujay76

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Knite
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I looked her up and the first thing that caught my eye was her conjuration of demons? The description said that they will not bring hell or chaos? Does anyone have one from her and can you elaborate more on this for me?

Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

Knite wrote:I looked her up and the first thing that caught my eye was her conjuration of demons? The description said that they will not bring hell or chaos? Does anyone have one from her and can you elaborate more on this for me?
She refers to daemons as demons. Read "deamon" in the CH encyclopedia.

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
EarthSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Love them all. <3
If I could be anything, I would be...: A faerie
My magical/paranormal name...: Faye
Zodiac:

I haven't bought anything from this seller quite yet, but I've been contacting her about some of her spirits in need. I have to tell you, she is one of the nicest ladies I have ever had the pleasure of speaking with! My ebay account is fairly new so I only have one feedback, (which is positive), but she is going to let me buy from her anyway. (Her page says she wants her buyers to have a rating of 15 positive or higher. Speaking with her is absolutely lovely and she has a very kind personality. She is just surrounded with good energy. :D I highly recommend her!

Proud mother to a baby pegasus, a baby gold dragon, an arkan sonney, a baby white dragon, a young miniature dragon, a hippogryph, a bear, a baby blue dragon, and a terra cotta gargoyle. :heart:
Paz
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
Zodiac:

Okay so, I wanted some time to bond with my spirit before posting results. I purchased a living baby black dragon boy from her and he is the sweetest little guy. I contacted her before purchasing to see if either the boy or girl baby would like to come be with me and the boy responded the best. She is a wonderful and kind seller to work with. Answered all my questions quickly and a delight to work with. I would highly recommend buying from her. :thumbup:

In a proud family of many wonderful spirits.

Related to the Greek God of Dreams, Morpheus.
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

A while back I received my Sineater from her - along with a couple of cleansing stones and some soap. The Sineater is amazing! The vessel is a pendant of terminated orange stone, and it absolutely heated up when I first held it! It got very hot and stayed that way for quite a while, as the spirit basically introduced himself to me in his own way. He is a wise entity, loves his job, and is protective and though he started off with a bang with the hot vessel and the telepathic impressions, he's basically quiet and here to work. The pendant seriously got so hot, and it heated up off and on throughout his first day with me.

One time, I noticed the pendant had fallen off the chain and I got worried. I asked him to show me where it is... all the while, wondering if I would contact the seller, or capture him into a different vessel simply enough myself. But the next thing I knew, I found his stone in a strange place on my bed. Sadly though, I haven't repaired it to where I can wear it on a chain again. She recommends wearing the vessel when you want the sineating to take place, so I'm not sure if he's like some of my other spirits who bond to me and are close to me despite whether I wear the vessel or not. But somehow I think, wearing it is important. I have to fix this pendant!

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
safetypin90
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: none
If I could be anything, I would be...: none
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Daemon
Zodiac:

I've been having problems connecting with my spirits recently. I'm not spiri sensitive either but I am putting it down to the fact that I have been stressed over certain things + I have been kind of ignoring them. Once these exams are over, I'm gonna give them all my attention :') . Was hoping this seller has something to aid me with this...

necromancer
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Father Satan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I hate how she keyword spams her listing. Her listings will say a bunch of things then no demon so when I do search for demons her items pop up even though they aren't demons.

When I do a search for demons I want a demon not no demon. There are other sellers who do the same thing and I hate it. They list spirits and then put no demon so their items come up when doing a demon search which is a popular search in the psychic/paranormal category

I also notice it when doing a search for haunted doll. Sellers will put no doll in their listing. When I do searches for haunted dolls I don't want necklaces, rings, and other items that aren't dolls popping up.They do this because haunted doll is a very popular search term so they want their items maximum exposure. I can understand that sellers want a lot of exposure but use search terms that actually apply to your particular item. Don't say what it isn't. Say what it is. I feel it's my duty report report all these sellers to ebay though cause it is against ebay policy and it clutters up my searches.

I also hate sellers that put fake item locations. For instance there is one haunted doll seller who puts item location as Lacobee Hollow USA and another who puts Krausemueller Estate,USA. Lacobee Hollow is a place I searched for on google.It doesn't exist.Krausmeuller estate is also a non existant place. They are supposed to list actual city/town and state or if it's another country the city and country. I report these sellers as well because it against ebay policy to put a fake location plus I think I have a right to know where the item is coming from.

Sorry to go off topic with my rant. It's just annoying to have searches cluttered up with item that aren't what you are looking for and bluejay76 was one of the first I remember doing this.
::rant::

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
– Norman Cousins
Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I have her pendulum and chain necklace, and she was very good and quick to answer all my questions.She also sent the pendulum instruction in the day she sent the package.
I'm training with her pendulum and I have to say that I love using him, he is a little easier to use than my other pendulum. I also used him with my spirits and he worked great, I could feel the energy coming to my arm.
Her necklace is good too, it keep the spirits and my beads charged. I use them all the time some it's a great help.
The shipping didn't take a lot of time either, I'm from Brazil.

sahara
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rayne
Zodiac:

My husband has a demon from her and loves him! This spirit is very protective and hates any kind of wrong, he protects the whole family too and will aid friends if asked. We both have several spirits from blujay, and we adore them, she is a very easy seller to work with :)

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Nephret wrote:
Knite wrote:I looked her up and the first thing that caught my eye was her conjuration of demons? The description said that they will not bring hell or chaos? Does anyone have one from her and can you elaborate more on this for me?
She refers to daemons as demons. Read "deamon" in the CH encyclopedia.
This was a helpful distinction.

Update on my sineater - after I made my post about how his vessel broke off the chain, I fixed it. Yay!

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator

Return to “Seller Review”