blujay76

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Gazelle
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 9
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I would recommend her Destiny Spirit Custom Conjuration for anyone! I was pretty nervous about a conjuration where neither I nor the seller would have any say in that type of spirit shows up. I was scared my destiny spirit would end up being something too dark or uncomfortable for me. But I had faith in Jamie and told myself that I would cherish and respect whichever spirit came through.

To my delight, Jamie and her coven conjured the perfect goddess djinn for me. She's exactly what I wanted and needed in my household, though I didn't even realize it myself until I got her. The spirit is legit and greeted me with a powerful headache. Communication during the week-long wait was good too. Jamie sent me more messages than I sent her! She was constantly making sure that I was informed and updated about the whole process. Really top notch service there. I will definitely check out the spelled items at Blujay's store later.

I ♥ my Werewolf, Gregori Watcher, Brass Dragon, Goddess Djinn, Siren, and Volkhs.

"Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore powerful." - Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Funkychicken
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Chicken
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Chicken
My magical/paranormal name...: Chicken Noodle Soup
Zodiac:

I'm awful about writing reviews because I am so busy but I needed to post this one! I have a merman from her. He's really active and has helped me around here some! I love his vessel. She is very sweet and caring! I wear him all the time with my angels. He is just awesome!

Chicken Noodle Soup with a soda on the side
Dropturvey
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3

I've bought a few items from Jamie and she is a wonderful seller. She always responds quickly to any questions and is concerned for the welfare of the entities she sells. The naga I bought from her recently made himself known the day he arrived with audible hisses. He sent shivers up my spine.
I love her shop and she is a great communicator.

goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: catwoman
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: kitty claws
Zodiac:

Dropturvey wrote:I've bought a few items from Jamie and she is a wonderful seller. She always responds quickly to any questions and is concerned for the welfare of the entities she sells. The naga I bought from her recently made himself known the day he arrived with audible hisses. He sent shivers up my spine.
I love her shop and she is a great communicator.
Jamie is very communicative!!! I never doubted her ability hence why I didn't mention that. Jamie is gr8! And im excited for my products to come in the mail.

(Feedom is power to live a life unafraid and untamed. That's the gift I've been given. And so my journey begins. - Catwoman)
(life is so much easier than u believe it is! You will experience full blown magic soon. You will discover all that is and that's been there all this time.) - My spirit guide
(I might not be ready to pour out my feelings to the world, but I?d had enough of trying to ignore them. - Ultra violet)
Babystone
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Elly

Anyone tried her spelled items??

NinonP
new here
new here
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi there :)
Just a quick question, is BluJay on vacation now?
I placed an order and tried to contact her a few days ago but I got no answer.
So instead of bugging her with countless emails, I thought it would be better to check if she's able to access her mail box ;)

acciodraconis
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Asphodelia

She was out of town for a few days... I had the same problem. :) She's back now, but obviously a bit backlogged, so I would give it another day and then send another email perhaps?

NinonP
new here
new here
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Thank you for the info AccioDraconis!
I'll follow your advice and wait another day or two :)

Pocketmonsta
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Lakarri-gaye

I had a beautiful baby Kitsune from her, I love him to bits. I recently lost the vessel and am currently in the process of getting a new vessel for him. all in al, blujay is super friendly, kind and so helpful. id recommend her :)

Aiko
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Throne Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Warrior Angel

:1
About a month or so ago, I was browsing thru her store on Etsy she had a note/announcement in regards her vacation and when she'll be back and start shipping orders and such. Same message was on her website too. So, this makes me think she would post update note if she was away for whatever reason 7\
I really like her energy / work and just hope she'd either have more sales or drop prices slightly 8| ;1 :8 so I can get more stuff from her lol
(:D) hugs for Jamie (:D)

Return to “Seller Review”