blujay76

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Downto666demons
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Merman or werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Aisivitha

I've purchase quite a few spells and have many entities from this seller, so far I can say that the energies of the entities are quite tangible and I have had a vast increase in telepathic skill since having the spirit communication spell cast. I will update with more details when these spells manifest further

StevenX
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

while I guess a bit controversial in nature I find her capture and destroy negative being orbs very good for protection they helped me clean up a major problem with unbounds that was causing me alot of negativity in my life.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

So its been 9 months since I got my last entity from Jamie , a Sang vampire named A. This is my review for him. I did notice when he arrived , he is bound to a Gothic looking heart pendant I have and I do feel the energy from the vessel, very strongly so. It has took 6-7 months before I started noticing him really, and we are still getting there. I still have not seen him, apart from a very few visions when meditating. I now know when he is near me , I can sense him. A few weeks ago felt him standing behind me , so much so I thought it was my partner but he was other end of the room. "A" has very strong energy and I love wearing his vessel. He is hypnotic and the air gets heavy with him around. I am treated differently when I wear his vessel , this I have noticed! It has took over all these months to get where we are now though, and I did worry for a time that he and I would not bond at all. A is amazing though and my only vamp entity I would not want another tbh . Jamie does bring forward some amazing beings , no doubt about that !!

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
SolsticeSnow
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nephilim
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Solstice
Zodiac:

I just wanna say, I randomly stumbled upon Lily Rashawn's Etsy store (part of Jamie's coven) and was so intrigued and when I found the link to blueJay I ran back to this forum to see if anyone had heard of them because my interested pique like crazy and I can now say that after reading all of your reviews and experiences, I'm going to definitely give her a try. She has her yule sale right now I think too!

Nesting Swallow
new here
new here

I want to show some major love for Jamie and her team! I am really new to spirit keeping and stumbled upon her store while researching. I felt really good vibes from her website alone. Then I read all the amazing things you guys are saying about her. I decided I would finally email her to ask about her CCs that I was really interested in. Now being a complete noob, I badgered her with a lot of stupid questions... but she answered them all. All of them! She didn’t miss one single question, which happens a lot usually in email correspondences. She even goes out of her way to give advice for you.

I purchased the destiny conjuring and custom hybrid conjuring for an Alicorn. I got a powerfulful Sienna Dragon and an Alicorn Princess - I didn’t even know they let royals come through! Needless to say I am super excited about meeting them. I haven’t bonded with them yet but I felt their presence during meditation sometimes. I bought some other magickal goodies, too. Her items literally fly off the shelf. I have been lurking on her store (they all look so good!) and a lot of stuff immediately go out of stock. I happened to have something I need restocking soon after I purchased the conjurings, so I placed another order. I got two freebies because of two separate orders, a Warrior Archangel and a Baby Ice Dragon! Both I am very very excited to see. She ships rather quickly and I am very stoked about receiving them, then again mine had to be shipped internationally so I guess patience is a virtue. I’ll just reread the info (a lot of details!) she sent me then. She also has a massive 80% off sales now which made everything super affordable to me. Must... resist... urge.... to buy everything!

A funny thing though, I actually have experiences with Jamie’s store prior to this purchase, without knowing. My first spirits were from local resellers, and I later learned that one of them happened to be from Jamie’s. I have an Alp Luachra fae, R, who is absolutely adorable. She is so sweet that I almost forgot she is DA! During my first meditation session with her, I could hear a squeal of joy. She even told me how I pronounced her name wrong LOL. She chattered a lot and said that she wanted more individual meditation sessions.

She’s super fun, energetic and mischievous - when I light her her favourite coloured candle, she would always give me hearts here and there, both on the wick and with the flame. The other day I bought her an apple (her favourite fruit), and she manifested like crazy. Kept seeing flashing white lights out of the corner of my eye, and she untied the knot on the string holding her vessel. Really shows how active Jamie’s spirits are! Will share more after bonding with my other spirits :) can’t recommend Blujay’s Haunted Magick enough!

🔮Family🔮
A - Alicorn Princess (F)
B - Waif Faery (F)
L - Baby Ice Dragon (M)
N - Warrior Archangel (M)
R - Lunar Mage (M)
R - Alp Luachra Fae (F)
Z - Sienna Dragon (M)

—————————————————————

文字的力量,遠比你想像中強大。

你靈魂的旅程,只有對你來說,才是最特殊的;他人絕對無法理解你靈魂深處的烙印。鼓勵、支持,錦上添花而已,品嚐的座上饕,是你。

相信魔法,更重要的是相信你的魔法。
MysticOcean
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Crow
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ravens

I’m a big collector of vessel Jamie definitely does a Great Job :)

Strigoi56
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 5
Zodiac:

Nesting Swallow wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:10 pm I want to show some major love for Jamie and her team! I am really new to spirit keeping and stumbled upon her store while researching. I felt really good vibes from her website alone. Then I read all the amazing things you guys are saying about her. I decided I would finally email her to ask about her CCs that I was really interested in. Now being a complete noob, I badgered her with a lot of stupid questions... but she answered them all. All of them! She didn’t miss one single question, which happens a lot usually in email correspondences. She even goes out of her way to give advice for you.

I purchased the destiny conjuring and custom hybrid conjuring for an Alicorn. I got a powerfulful Sienna Dragon and an Alicorn Princess - I didn’t even know they let royals come through! Needless to say I am super excited about meeting them. I haven’t bonded with them yet but I felt their presence during meditation sometimes. I bought some other magickal goodies, too. Her items literally fly off the shelf. I have been lurking on her store (they all look so good!) and a lot of stuff immediately go out of stock. I happened to have something I need restocking soon after I purchased the conjurings, so I placed another order. I got two freebies because of two separate orders, a Warrior Archangel and a Baby Ice Dragon! Both I am very very excited to see. She ships rather quickly and I am very stoked about receiving them, then again mine had to be shipped internationally so I guess patience is a virtue. I’ll just reread the info (a lot of details!) she sent me then. She also has a massive 80% off sales now which made everything super affordable to me. Must... resist... urge.... to buy everything!

A funny thing though, I actually have experiences with Jamie’s store prior to this purchase, without knowing. My first spirits were from local resellers, and I later learned that one of them happened to be from Jamie’s. I have an Alp Luachra fae, R, who is absolutely adorable. She is so sweet that I almost forgot she is DA! During my first meditation session with her, I could hear a squeal of joy. She even told me how I pronounced her name wrong LOL. She chattered a lot and said that she wanted more individual meditation sessions.

She’s super fun, energetic and mischievous - when I light her her favourite coloured candle, she would always give me hearts here and there, both on the wick and with the flame. The other day I bought her an apple (her favourite fruit), and she manifested like crazy. Kept seeing flashing white lights out of the corner of my eye, and she untied the knot on the string holding her vessel. Really shows how active Jamie’s spirits are! Will share more after bonding with my other spirits :) can’t recommend Blujay’s Haunted Magick enough!
Hey Nesting Swallow
I've also recently order from Jamie and opted for the baby ice dragon did you get any info about the dragon, been doing some research to gather some essentials for them before they arrive.
Thanks in advance :)|

Nympho (J), (An), (K), (A), (B)
Succubus (N), (Do), (H)
Royal Djinn (Da), (F)
Baby Dragon (W), (L)
Golden High Elf (G)
Wraith
Nesting Swallow
new here
new here

Strigoi56 wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:29 am Hey Nesting Swallow
I've also recently order from Jamie and opted for the baby ice dragon did you get any info about the dragon, been doing some research to gather some essentials for them before they arrive.
Thanks in advance :)|
Hi Strigoi56! I got the name/age/gender and bonding ritual instruction for my ice dragon. Which was actually expected since they already said only basic info would be provided for the freebie. I browsed additional info on Jamie’s other ice dragon listing. For offerings I did some research on my own as well (since I’m pretty new to this) and found these two CH threads pretty useful:

topic56261.html (the ice dragon in this thread was from Jamie as well)

topic46009.html

I did browse some other threads and listings and they all seem to suggest ice/ anything cold related. Another excuse to stock up on ice cream! :P I’m probably gonna place my baby in the freezer often because of how hot it gets where I live. I think individual dragons do have their own preference, and I’m really excited about getting to know him and communicating with him.

If you really wanted more advice I’d say go email Jamie! She was really patient with me when I asked her a bunch of (probably really stupid) questions. I’m sure if you just asked and explained your situation she would be happy to give you some advice on how to work with them. Hope it helps <3

🔮Family🔮
A - Alicorn Princess (F)
B - Waif Faery (F)
L - Baby Ice Dragon (M)
N - Warrior Archangel (M)
R - Lunar Mage (M)
R - Alp Luachra Fae (F)
Z - Sienna Dragon (M)

—————————————————————

文字的力量,遠比你想像中強大。

你靈魂的旅程,只有對你來說,才是最特殊的;他人絕對無法理解你靈魂深處的烙印。鼓勵、支持,錦上添花而已,品嚐的座上饕,是你。

相信魔法,更重要的是相信你的魔法。
Strigoi56
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I was just about to send an email to jamie about the little guys but then lo an behold I seen your post here.
That thread was exactly what I was looking for, looks like I have most of what they are going to need.
Thank you very much :P

Succubus (N), (Do), (H)
Royal Djinn (Da), (F)
Baby Dragon (W), (L)
Golden High Elf (G)
Wraith
Strigoi56
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Wow I have to say I'm so happy about my purchases from blujay so far (even though I am still fairly new), my baby dragon is becoming more active (cold spots and a flash of him appears in my mind's eye.)
My destiny conjure is one of the most active spirits in my keep she has made herself known through the blessings she brings and even a couple of wishes that I half mindedly made.
My custom conjure I am still working on bonding with but I definitely feel her presence. I am so happy with my all my companions.
<3)

Succubus (N), (Do), (H)
Royal Djinn (Da), (F)
Baby Dragon (W), (L)
Golden High Elf (G)
Wraith

Return to “Seller Review”