blujay76

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Congrats on your WW, Digital! :thumbup: Looking forward your pics :D

Greetings,Tasha
Alycat79
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Hi! ::wave::

I just received a pendant from Jamie that's spelled to help open my inner eye. I was a little unsure when I first saw the listing, because I've been having fear issues and panic attacks while working with opening my inner eye, and I'm reading/studying/working on balancing my chakras now on advice from several wonderful forum members. Because of being unsure and worried about the fear issue, I asked Jamie what she would recommend regarding this piece. She replied quickly, kindly, and gave me some wonderful advice along with reassurances that this piece works intuitively with me (and informed me that the fact that I sweat a lot due to the nature of my job wouldn't interfere with the magick involved), and also has kind, white arts energy that is specifically aimed towards helping to calm fears.

I've only worn it for a day, but whenever I put my right hand over it I feel a cold rush over my body to the point that my hair stands on end sometimes. :D It's also a beautiful piece, and I'm looking forward to wearing it, working with it, and hopefully being able to not only work with my inner eye, but be able to connect more with my spirits.

Thank you, Jamie, for being so wonderful, kind and supportive!

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Final stanza of the poem Invictus by William Earnest Henley

You have no power over me. - Sarah Williams from Labyrinth

The truly powerful never feel the need to brag about it. - Me

GeenaCurls
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 65
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I'm sooo happy with a spirit I just got from this lady! After my recent scare with the ghost who followed me home from a paranormal investigation, I decided I would get one of her arch angels. The description said she would be good at keeping away negative entities. I thought well, even if she didn't keep unbounds out, she might be good for at least helping me with the fit of fear I got from the experience and help me get rid of the negative energy I was feeling because of it.

This ArchAngel is one of the most amazing spirits I have encountered so far. I think I have some super awesome spirits who let me know they are here but this angel is so special! First, while doing the bonding ritual with her, I had a very strong emotional response. This isn't something that's happened before during a ritual. All day, I felt very very light and carefree but also quite sentimental. She really is a breath of fresh air. Even more amazing, it was like my other spirits (I'm not sure if all of them) seemed quite dazzled by her when she made her appearance. After the bonding ritual, my bedroom became a flurry of activity. I'm thinking it must be my WA spirits. I can't really tell who all is involved, they are just flickering around everywhere and it almost sounded like dozens of little insects were lightly smacking against the walls for awhile. It was crazy! I'm thinking my Fae and other angels are probably the ones who are the most excited, but I also think a few of my Djinn seemed to join into the angel party. Some of my sterling angels who I haven't heard a peep from came out. I went into meditation right after the ritual and I had beautiful visions of some strange etheral world, where everyone had strange rainbow, aura wings and floated around in this world that was all shades of pinks, whites, lavenders and blues. We might be all just adjusting to her presence but me, my bf and all my spirits all seemed to be in awesome moods since she arrived.

I don't suffer from depression or much anxiety...but I really think this would be a great spirit for an angsty person.

Oh another question about her..has anyone tried her Vampire Youth and Energy enchanted items? I'm curious. I have been lagging since I started spirit keeping. Sometimes they really seem to wipe me out. Anyone find they had more energy? Being more youthful would be awesome..but I'm always a bit skeptical about that.

chocorondo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampiress
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Wow!! Awesome experience, Geena! If you don't mind me asking, which archangel listing did you get from blujay? Thanks! :D :wave:

I love you~
I trust you~
I want you to share your loneliness with me
Even in light, even in darkness
Because we're together, we're able to believe in each other
Please don't leave anymore...
GeenaCurls
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

She has another one up right now. Mine was a pink amethyst crystal on a recharging chain. It was sort of a fluke I got her. If the ghost thing hadn't happened I never would have gotten an arch angel. I thought I was pretty set in the angel department with my courtyard and divine angel. I also have 2 sterling angels that I haven't really had as much luck connecting with lately. I can feel my angels, but sometimes we don't have a lot to talk about. Communication is quite vague with them for me. I think they make me nervous, lol. So far I haven't really had true communication with her...where I sense she has said something. But wooooweeee! I can feel her and she is manifests in flashes of lights that are very apparent. It's like someone has turned a flash light in the room really quickly. I feel she's super tall but then she seems to condense into this small sized compact version that flies about, flashing and flaring up. When she goes by it's like a very strong gust of air. During the bonding ritual I felt my brain heat up. It was quite intense. I felt so emotional, I was crying! I don't cry! I can't even explain what I was feeling .

chocorondo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampiress
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Oooh you're right, she has another listed right now.. :D Very interesting, hopefully I'll have the chance to get a listing of hers soon. :pray:

Geena your experience with the archangel seems truly awesome! :thumbup: Excuse me for asking.. But is there an actual archangel bound to the pendant/ring that you have? Or is it more like a portal /link to an archangel? Cause so far I've only known about listings that involve portal / link to the main / more famous archangels like Michael, Gabriel, Uriel and so on.

Oooh and thanks for sharing your experience! It's very lovely and encouraging! :thumbup: :hug:

I love you~
I trust you~
I want you to share your loneliness with me
Even in light, even in darkness
Because we're together, we're able to believe in each other
Please don't leave anymore...
GeenaCurls
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

This is suppose to be one archangel...but not a famous one. lol I was surprised by the fact that it was suppose to be an actual archangel because I didn't think archangels ever stuck around just one person. I thought they were more omnipresent and everywhere and wouldn't have time to hang out with me all day. But I really don't know anything about angels and have very very little experience with them. I have been around a medium who has called for Archangel Michael and he came (or something came). This didn't feel like the very same energy to me, but like I said I really can't differentiate energies, I just know what feels good. This felt like a very soothing, loving, huge energy. This felt more intimate and personal than what it did with AA Michael for me. AA felt like a powerhouse with more of an edge. AA K is fluffier. hahaha This spirit definitely made my other spirits happy to see her here. I wonder if the reason so many became so active is because she cleared the energy or something.

Either way, she is my feel good spirit!

GeenaCurls
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Wow! One of my SRA Pixie who has never come out, made her first appearance today! I also keep seeing a small little shade figure that looks kinda like a boy toddler...like a chubby naked baby boy run by. I have no idea what it is. I have all girl Fae. It's quite wild all the activity and that Angels and Fae who had been silent or mostly unseen are all making themselves known soon after she gets here??!

haha didn't someone else have a chubby big guy run by they don't recognize? Maybe it's Naked Week in the spirit world?

freya
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: no faves
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy or elf
My magical/paranormal name...: freya
Zodiac:

GeenaCurls wrote: haha didn't someone else have a chubby big guy run by they don't recognize? Maybe it's Naked Week in the spirit world?

Look out Ethel!!!

Yeah I know, no one gets it. *sigh*

Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak. ~Author Unknown

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg. ~Abraham Lincoln
slxix
neophyte
neophyte

BluJay is an amazing seller with authentic haunted items, I have purchased many from her, and I am very pleased!! Not only that her customer service is on point, and she is a fabulous individual!

Return to “Seller Review”