Third Eye Surgery with Azazel

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
surest
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I am following.

Esoteric scientist

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Link?

boop
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

furrybunny wrote:Link?
http://www.darkbloomrising.com/shop

I wouldn't want to try this surgery to be honest coz:

1). I have a gut feeling that Azazel is NOT a good idea to deal with (for me personally).
2). I cannot afford such a service. Way too expencive.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

I will mention that Adelphia may do a layaway sort of thing, where you can pay in installments. I can't say for sure, but she has been willing to work with people in the past.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
badblood
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

polyana005 wrote:

1). I have a gut feeling that Azazel is NOT a good idea to deal with (for me personally).
I'm curious to hear why you feel Azazel is not a good being to work with. No judgement here; it is always your call. Only curious.

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

For in Him we live and move and have our being. ~ Acts 17: 28
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

badblood wrote:
polyana005 wrote:

I'm curious to hear why you feel Azazel is not a good being to work with. No judgement here; it is always your call. Only curious.
I don't know. Just a feeling of aversion.Cannot explain why coz i don't understand myself.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

i have had the 3rd eye surgery with Lord Azazel as well as the 3rd eye working with Lord Uphir (The Surgeon General of Hell) I also had an open 3rd eye spell by a half Demon sorceress. I have had other spells and have a few open 3rd eye amulets as well. Sadly none of them have worked. IF 2 extremely powerful Demons and a powerful half Demon can't open my 3rd eye, i don't think it will ever be open. I think my 3rd eye is garbage. I was told I am full of sludge and have some kind of parasite that is causing all the sludge but Akelta and Lord Uphir couldn't get rid o the parasite.

My new strategy is to try to raise and activate my kundalini to blast through and open all my chakras including the 3rd eye.

polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

LadyAmalthea wrote:i have had the 3rd eye surgery with Lord Azazel as well as the 3rd eye working with Lord Uphir (The Surgeon General of Hell) I also had an open 3rd eye spell by a half Demon sorceress. I have had other spells and have a few open 3rd eye amulets as well. Sadly none of them have worked. IF 2 extremely powerful Demons and a powerful half Demon can't open my 3rd eye, i don't think it will ever be open. I think my 3rd eye is garbage. I was told I am full of sludge and have some kind of parasite that is causing all the sludge but Akelta and Lord Uphir couldn't get rid o the parasite.

My new strategy is to try to raise and activate my kundalini to blast through and open all my chakras including the 3rd eye.
Raising your vibration may work. The parasite would not thrive in the high vibrational frequency. I cannot guarantee this but I think it makes sense that when you are filled with devine light or very high frequency gold light, like gold reiki, your bodies will start vibrating on a different (higher) frequency.

I am a kundalini and gold reiki master and I can send you a healing chi ball with either kundalini reiki or gold reiki for free. I will start a thread on the forum coz I need to practice my skills.

kenpodragon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Watcher on the wall
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Darkness from Light
Zodiac:

Let's say I have a Porsche 911 that I am going to give you. But I don't tell you where it is. And you don't ever ask me where it is.

How are you ever going to drive the 911 I gave you?

The 3rd eye takes a lot of work, and it's one of those things that needs time, energy, and patience to get going. You may very well have an open 3rd eye, but because you are not familiar with the energies, or the symptoms of having a 3rd eye open, you are overlooking the fact that you actually may.

Loose your expectations. All of them as to what having a 3rd eye open means. Then start focusing on the little things, meditate in the 3rd eye, etc... and start building up your sensitivity to energy. Eventually you'll get it, but if you go into this thinking "an open 3rd eye means XXXX" and "XXXX" doesn't happen, then you'll become discouraged, stop working on the energy center, and loose out on some awesome opportunities.

What helps to is opening other energy centers before trying to open the 3rd eye. Sometimes blockages in other areas cause energy stoppages keeping your other energy centers locked. Instead of focusing solely on the 3rd eye, look at your other energy centers and see if there is anything which needs work.

An example, you are very kind, but find it hard to talk to strangers. You may have a blockage in your throat chakra, which then prevents your energy from fully ascending and opening your 3rd eye. Or, you might be overly promiscuous meaning that your sacral chakra is out of wack.

A good way to balance your energies is using a crystal pendulum and seeing how energetic each of your chakras are - are the energies all spinning the same way with the same magnitude? If not, you have an issue. Hold the pendulum over your hand and envision your energies balancing. Once the pendulum starts to swing circularly in a constant motion, your energies will be more centered than they were before - might take a bunch of times to get it in balance - but once they do, your 3rd eye should start revealing itself to you further.

Take a walk on the darker side of life.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

LadyAmalthea wrote:I was told I am full of sludge and have some kind of parasite that is causing all the sludge but Akelta and Lord Uphir couldn't get rid o the parasite.
Hello Lady Amalthea:)

Did Akelta say, or write, that they couldn't get rid of your parasite?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Seller Review”