Qadira Byrne Spellcastings.

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
firedragon722
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi

I'm wondering if anyone here knows anything about this caster Qadira Byrne?

http://www.qadirabyrne.com/

firedragon722
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

And i found out she has a shop on etsy

http://www.etsy.com/shop/QadiraByrneSpells

seekingtruth
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

hi,

I realise this is an old post but I would love to add my 2 cents on this horrible woman. earlier on this year I purchased from her through her store on etsy. all her listings say "no questions asked money back guarantee" full of lies. I contacted her when I had no changes in my situation at all from the simple spell I purchased and asked for my money back politely, she did the whole nice lady act and said "oh sweetie it takes longer then that for results, these things take time" and stupidly I believed her. 4 months later still nothing I messaged again asking for my money back, she told me I had exceeded the "date" that I am able to get my money back for this. it was never mentioned anywhere that you only had a certain amount of time for a refund, and I was furious that she told me that lie just to make me wait longer so she could tell me its too late now. I expressed my anger about her scamming me, and she said "how about this, why don't you <<Removed by Mod>>off" which she wouldn't of said if I was still able to submit a review about her! a horrible, sneaky, fraud. do not buy from that filth, you can find better.

WishingOnAStar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

She now has a new name called "Illuminate Your Path". If you go to her "shop policies" you can still see it says "Welcome to Qadira Byrne Spell Castings" and clicking on the Etsy link in this thread takes you to the Illuminate Your Path page.

nnhx
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I purchased twice from her. She put up a nice front, but took forever to respond. Still haven't heard back from her about the one spell, so I'm just not even going to bother. I'll take it as a money-lost situation and learn to investigate more next time. It's not worth the hassle to me for $30.

You only need one person in your life other than yourself
who truly believes in you, supports you and loves you
unconditionally.

Artaxes
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Artaxes

She is still in business. She is selling on Etsy as Mystic Coventry. She is not Lady Claire anymore. Now she is Tess, but Lady Claire was her mentor. I have done a lot of research on this lady. It is quite sad that she is pretending to understand anything about magick.

Return to “Seller Review”