PSyouwontforgetme

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
esoteric52
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

thebalance116 wrote:I don't know. After using many spell casting service. I just stick with CH.
Hello thebalance116.Could You tell me please who is CH? Is there a link ? Thank you in advance...........
Thinking about it, maybe you mean Creepy Hollows proper? Do they have an in-house spellcasting service? Again thanks in advance.

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

CH does stand for Creepy Hollows. They do sells spells, check out their store in the link on the top of the forum page.

esoteric52
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks ladyevelyn77.........Appreciate that............

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

Hi. Has anyone bought spells from this seller? Any feedback?

http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-TATTOO-THE-MOST ... 911.c0.m14

This is suppose to be "**The most powerful love spell in the universe ***".

Thanks! :)

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
Thunnar
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

A baragain for $39.99! The universe is a big place! ;)

A_NEW_GOLDEN_DAWN
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Unfortunately that type of hyperbole is very common in the meta field! As a seller I try VERY hard not to fall into that trap of saying things like-- the most powerful ever offered, the best anywhere, the strongest offered on eBay, etc....etc....etc.... I try to say things like most powerful I've offered, etc... but as stated above-the world is a big place and the universe is immense! So I'm sure there is always something bigger and better.

Sellers get into the habit of overstating and it becomes a vicious circle. I see some sellers on every item say that their offering is the most powerful ever offered or on eBay! That just turns me right off! Claims from others get bigger and bigger to compete.

One seller I see always insults other sellers by saying things like "probably one of the only genuine items ever offered here" and little digs like that. It just makes me clench my teeth!!!!

RANT OVER!!! :x :wave:

Thunnar
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Verna -
I think you and Gwendolyn have very eye-catching auctions with lots of groovy art and . . . they are super informative and interesting. Do you know who came out with this format first in the ebay paranormal maket? There is definitely a pattern and I guess, as they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! ;)

PS I am not a fake, I am a real person such as yourself. :wave:

A_NEW_GOLDEN_DAWN
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm not sure what you are asking but many sellers are using Sellersourcebook now. I just started last month and Moonstar7spirits and Wintermournings both use it too. Until I started with that I built all my own listing templates with html from scratch and still have about half that are my creations. Sellersourcebook has a great template section called Make it your Own that allows a seller to customize the basic template. That is what I have been experimenting with this last month. I'm super picky but SSB allows an almost limitless combo of designs.

Moonstar7spirit told me about SSB and it does speed up listing. They host all pics too!

david2885
active contributor
active contributor

Topics merged.

Please check the Seller Review Directory (Link) for existing topics on sellers and start a new one only if you cannot find the eBay ID of the seller listed there. Thank you for your cooperation! ;)

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

Thanks David. :thumbup: I did do a search but the name actually has one period. I searched again adding the extra period just to make sure but for some reason it didn't show up in the search results.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.

Return to “Seller Review”