PSyouwontforgetme

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
cheshire kitten
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Gonna bump this because I'm curious to see if there are any new results :]

safetypin90
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: none
If I could be anything, I would be...: none
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Daemon
Zodiac:

cheshire kitten wrote:Gonna bump this because I'm curious to see if there are any new results :]

Same but I seriously prefer enchantd magnolia over anyone. Her spells work for me and I stay in touch with her, shes always there to give me good advice :)

This seller does look tempting but Im not going there.

She even has djinn listings which looked good but I dont really know if theyre real.

necromancer
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Father Satan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
Zodiac:

I went and bought a djinn from this seller. I am usually never drawn to djinns as I prefer Demons but something about this listing just called out to me. Here is the link to the djinn I bought: djinn

Rita is a sweetheart. Everyone who commented on this thread has bought spells but has anyone bought one Rita's spirits? On another occult forum I saw several people give Rita good reviews for her spellcasting abilities. Here is the link for that thread: thread

I have a really good feeling about my djinn ring so I will update when I receive it.

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
– Norman Cousins
Merch
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Oh she had a black knight spirit ring. Sounds awesome, but way way out of my price range. Looking forward to your post about our Djinn. Love the ring!

caramelsho
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

I purchased a few items from her and she is very sweet, I purchased the seven deadly sins necklace it cost me $175 I bought this September of 2010, it didn’t work for me. This necklace broke my neck out because the chain the pendant came on was kinda cheap, the pendant was pretty and I contacted Rita, she said I could wear it with another necklace, but again the spell didn’t work. The pendant is now collecting dust. I also purchased the “money before midnight wealth rich lucky 13 spell” in August of 2010 and the cost was $60, I had some results from that. 1 week later we got over 1,250 from my ex-husband job from relocation when he came back from deployment. We both had no idea we were entitled this, I think her spell helped manifest this, after that, it never worked again. I purchased a “never stop thinking of you, haunt their mind spell” she did even did a recast and it never worked, the cost was $30. I never tried any of her spirits, but she is very sweet, some of her prices are steep, but what works for one person may not work for the other.

edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

Purchased my first DJinn from her two weeks ago, and just arrived 2 days ago.

We started the process with her instructions, well is noting like I read here that is supposed to be the bonding with a djinn but will give it several months to see how it goes I will keep updated just wanted to share it like necromancer, and my DJINN are the:

twins djinns

there is the link if anyone wants to check it out and comment about it.

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx
necromancer
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Father Satan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
Zodiac:

I saw this thread on the list of active topics and I realized I had never updated on the djinn I bought from this seller. I paid good money for my djinn ring. I think it was like at least 500 hundred. She granted some small wishes. I didn't really feel the djinn though. I don't think the ring was worth anywhere near the money i paid.

I bought a djinn for a 1/3 of the price from another seller back in 2008 and that one I felt strongly plus some how my djinn got 9 tickets taken off my record. I got pulled over one day by a cop and he ended up radioing another cop to come to the scene and I got 9 tickets. The fines were over one thousand dollars not to mention all the points on my license. Well I never paid and there is no record of those tickets ever being written.That was almost 4 years ago.Since I didn't pay normally I would have had my license suspended. Even if I did pay the fines I might have had it suspended as I had some points on my license and all the ones I got that day would have put over what you're allowed to have. If you go over they suspend your license. For how long I don't know. I know my djinn made them go bye bye. Funny thing is about 6 weeks later one of the very same cops pulled me over for my sticker being expired. He even asked me" aren't you the girl I pulled over and gave 9 tickets to?" I denied it and that time I didn't get a ticket just a warning.

Seems like this seller is hit or miss. For some people her stuff works for others it doesn't. She is very pricey though. If you have money to burn I guess it wouldn't bother you too much if her stuff didn't work. If you can't afford to throw money away try some else as I said I bought a djinn ring alot cheaper that worked a lot better. Unfortunately I don't see that particular seller that I bought that great djinn ring from selling on ebay anymore.

I have heard all great reviews about real_magick. In fact I haven't heard one negative thing about her items so maybe check her stuff out. Another great thing is her prices are easy on the pocketbook.

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
– Norman Cousins
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

Any experiences with this seller? I searched but nothing came up.

Love & Light

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

Any updates?

AlaunarNoctis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: My friends of course
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Never heard of this seller... ::bump::

I got lost in his eyes, and his ponytail.

Return to “Seller Review”