Azali at readingsandspells.com

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
nocturnal
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

I tried Azali from http://www.readingsandspells.com and it was a really bad experience.

I sent a test question and she answered incorrectly. She said she didn't have my birthday. I thought it was fair enough, so I gave her my birthday information and I sent her a second test question. She said something that's very generic.

But I gave her the benefit of the doubt: I purchased her readings. She promised to send me the reading after 2-3 working days. I waited for 5 days and nothing happened. So I emailed her, asking her about the reading. She claimed about busy taking care of some family members and she promised to send me the reading within 3 days.

I waited for 5 days (giving her an extra couple of days), but there's nothing. I asked her again. This time she said that someone hacked into her email and account, etc. I'm tired of her excuses so I sent a dispute claim to PayPal.

What pissed me off the most is she didn't even bother to send any readings after the payment had been made. Even some frauds send you fake/inaccurate readings. This one didn't even bother to do that.

Why so serious?
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

Sorry to hear about that bad experience but thanks for the heads-up!

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I saw she was recommended and Im sorry to hear about your experiences...
I knew something was up hen I didnt hear back from her when I contacted her..

david2885
active contributor
active contributor

Moved from other topic:

Author: nanc808 [ Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:44 am ]
Post subject: Re: p.s._youwontforgetme
btw thebalance, you did mentioned about Azali psychic, I tried to buy something on her website, but the payment didn't go through. There's a note from paypal said the recipient can't receive any payment now.

Yeah, I also bought the same spell kit from CH to make someone call:) - still waiting to arrive on the mail... can't wait :)

leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Yeah, he can't receive payments right now, because of all the paypal complaints against him. I'm in the final stages of my complaint. Had to be creative on this one, because you can't get refunds on spells. He took my money and never contacted me again for information or anything. That was the issue.

The sad thing is that his only argument is that I'm not entitled to a refund on virtual items. Thank goodness I got him to send me a request for money, which doesn't specify what I paid for, so he can't prove that it's a virtual item. :)

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Sounds like some of the unscrupulous sellers have taken advantage of the no refund clause on
virtual items.

:thumbup: for thinking ahead Leigh. Wise move on your part.

Blessings,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
nocturnal
neophyte
neophyte

Leigh, when did it happen to you? Why didn't you post it here earlier?

Why so serious?
nanc808
neophyte
neophyte

Thank's for the info Leigh - I'm glad I didn't buy anything yet from her.. :shock:

leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Oh, this all happened around the beginning of last month. Being the nice person I am, I decided to give the benefit of the doubt, allowing for flu season, family business, etc. But as time went by, and I got no responses and no responses to my e-mails, I got suspicious. Finally, a couple of weeks ago, I started the claim process through paypal.

We'll see what happens.

nocturnal
neophyte
neophyte

Being the nice person I am, I decided to give the benefit of the doubt, allowing for flu season, family business, etc.
If you're being too nice, people will walk over you. That's the fact of life that many people keep denying about.

I also sent a PayPal dispute, but he/she has yet to return the money.

If any of you know any other forums to post rip-off reports, I would appreciate it if you could send me a private message. I don't like being scammed. I really want this person to pay for his/her scams PLUS INTEREST.

Why so serious?

Return to “Seller Review”