bythepowerof3

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I just met them both a few days ago when the whole eBay ID harassment started because I wanted to contact anyone being harassed so we could all get together and share information. So far they both have been polite, prompt and professional.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Wicked Witch
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Just found these on ebay as I was browsing the meta listings... Check 'em out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Haunted-WICHES-CAT- ... dZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Haunted-GARGOYLE-DJ ... dZViewItem

Ok, those are just two. Now I have only been looking at meta stuff on ebay for about a year, but I do not recall seeing a cat sidhe or gargoyle *ever* being listed. Now CH is back on ebay selling these entities and suddenly this seller is starting to offer white & dark spirits??? They even state in one of those that they are going to start offering more creatures of both.

I personally think that they are copying CH, if not the actual listing. What do you all think?

BB,

Ocynstorm

Don't make me get my Flying Monkeys...

Money can't buy happiness -- but somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a Corvette than in a Yugo.
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I've seen gargoyles before but never a cat sidhe!? wow!

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I have purchased a Djinn King ring from them. It is Legit as far as I can tell. We're still getting acquainted. The vessel is unique and a nice piece of silver and tigers eye. Just the vessel is worth what I ended up paying for it. I'm happy with them.

ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.
coco
neophyte
neophyte

my first marid and ifrit was from there.. but i didn't see anything yet.. might be i didn't have the sense to feel them?

Igtenos
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I dunno abt that. I bought a khodam and i was wondering where's the invocation? I only had the bonding ritual. Still trying to feel something but I tink i heard the khodam call my name I tink...

leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I bought something from them a long time ago, and it was a bust. Never felt any energy and it never worked.

truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

These folks may be one of those who do not always know what they are selling OR the people who have purchased from them and do not feel anything could have gotten spirits which are incompatible with their energy OR ~ I'M simply feeling my own 'self' and my own 'desire' to have a Djinn within the tigers eye ring I purchased from them... OR one more possibility is that I'm mistaken on what I purchased from them and this it actually NOT the vessel that I purchased from bythepowerof3? I don't think that's it but there's always that possibility since I don't keep track of the sellers all the time. I did get a 'bonding' or 'calling forth' ritual with the ring.

I always go into a sort of meditative state while viewing the piece to make sure that I feel a presence there before bidding. This is usually almost instantaneous. I have really liked this or that piece but have not 'felt' anything other than a nice piece of jewelry or whatever there. Other times I am not fond of the piece but feel a very clear presence. When I don't feel anything there it doesn't necessarily mean that there is NO Spirit there, it simply means that it is not compatible with my energy at the time I'm looking at it. :)

A quick distinction as to 'terminology' from my rather limited knowledge of the Magical Arts. If I remember and understand my limited studies of the Arts the term "Invoke/Invocation" is an indication that you wish to have the Spirit/Entity come 'into or within' yourself. Similar to a 'possession' of your body/mind, however to 'Evoke/Evocation' is to call the Spirit FORTH (outside of you) or before you and NOT within your vessel/body. ;)

ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.
Igtenos
new here
new here
Zodiac:

So your point being, invocation = bonding ritual since you are calling the entity into you?

truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Igtenos,
So your point being, invocation = bonding ritual since you are calling the entity into you?

Not at all. I am sorry that you are not understanding me. :oops:

Bonding is completely different from INVOKING. Bonding is 'getting to know' your Spirit and learning what it is that you need to do to 'hear and feel' it's presence. That is all. Bonding is just like when you meet a person and wish to be their true friend. You have to get to know them in order to interact with them in a positive way. A true friend comes when you call them if you need help and ask them for it. If they are not a friend than they may just ignore you. Spirits are basically the same in the sense that if you do not KNOW their energy than they cannot respond to you or YOU cannot hear or feel them. Yet, they are NOT physical beings so it often takes more time to 'get to know them' than it would a physical being.

Invoking, on the other hand, is actually the act of having the Spirit come directly into you energy body as a part of yourself. A meld of energy and NOT a 'distinction' of a Spirit that you are communicating with and your own thought processes etc.

I am sorry that I cannot find the words to explain it better but I am pretty sure that Bonding and Invoking are VERY different, indeed, and this is actually a topic better discussed in another thread too... so... :oops:

Any clarification on this matter is welcome from any who are 'Masters' of the Arts here... this is just as I understand it and I could always be mistaken so.....

Return to “Seller Review”