bythepowerof3

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Jel
new here
new here
Answers: 0

Looks like Bythepowerof3 and Mom25 are now offering custom conjurations of dragons for about $180 for whatever color dragon you want.....any thoughts??

Jel
new here
new here

If I offended anyone in my posts, please accept my apology...misunderstandings happen. I'm sorry.

Haunted Tarot Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: dont tell u :P
Zodiac:

errr...? who did u offence? o.o?? *confuse mode*

btw mom is offering custom not only dragon but succubus as well... i saw it in her store..
but i didnt get my dragon from her... so no comments on it =P

As for powerof3, i got my baby red dragon & blackie from her. Miss blackie is still on the way to my home... should received her on thursday. i am now still doing the bonding period with my custom iftin from her. will update more when i start with baby dragon ^^

My iftin sometimes just jump out of nowhere & disturb me when i am getting ready for bed..
i cant see him nor hear him yet.. but i get poke by him randomly -.-" i wonder what he want.. *sweat* -.-"

Jel
new here
new here

I just meant that if I offended a seller or buyer from ByThePowerOf3, I apologize because I'm new to the paranormal and my experiences are somewhat limited. However, I did buy a Marid from them and she is real, though really quiet. I was wondering if Marids get jealous if you have more than one?

wsam
active contributor
active contributor

Jel: Most probably not...but yet again I cannot entirely speak for them :shh:

Many Many Blessings
WJ
huiping0712
Zodiac:

I emailed her a few weeks ago. After a week, i emailed mom. Both never replied me.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Well now they have made posts on Pissed Consumer about Creepy Hollows bashing us and telling lies because they are upset about this forum. But as I said on there and as I've said a million times this forum stays and I don't care what sellers bully us. This forum is a safehaven for all of you to express yourselves freely and sellers are given just as much leeway and freedom as all of you to express honesty so if they don't want to come here and partake of the forum that's their decision but deciding to go to PissedConsumer and pretend to be a collector for the sake of making this forum and us look bad is in poor form.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Nalathni
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Harpies, Peluda
If I could be anything, I would be...: A telekinetic Peluda
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:Well now they have made posts on Pissed Consumer about Creepy Hollows bashing us and telling lies because they are upset about this forum. But as I said on there and as I've said a million times this forum stays and I don't care what sellers bully us. This forum is a safehaven for all of you to express yourselves freely and sellers are given just as much leeway and freedom as all of you to express honesty so if they don't want to come here and partake of the forum that's their decision but deciding to go to PissedConsumer and pretend to be a collector for the sake of making this forum and us look bad is in poor form.
Magnolia,
I Googled this just because I was curious to see what they said on Pissed Consumer, and I found this link too:
http://www.complaintsboard.com/complain ... 04492.html
This was just posted today. Isn't that the exact same thing that was said on Pissed Consumer? Apparently these people have nothing better to do with their time. :evil: :evil:

"If you love someone, set them free. If they come home, set them on fire." ~ George Carlin

"Either this wallpaper goes, or I do!" ~ Oscar Wilde, on his deathbed

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light. I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." ~ Sarah Williams, The Old Astronomer to His Pupil
ImageImage
leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I just read it. How disgusting and immature. Who is this Andrews person? Anyway, I don't believe a word of it.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Andrews is bythepowerof3. They use names like "Mike", "Sandi", "Joe", etc to make posts and it's because they are upset about this board. This has been going on since we opened the board on sites all over. I used to chase it down, report it, and go through hoops to get it removed but not anymore, now I've made a formal complaint with a government bureau that can do something about it far more than I can or a webmaster can.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Seller Review”