cassia4

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

firedragon722 wrote:Hi

I'm planing on buying a spell from cassia4 but before i buy a potentially expensive spell from her i would like to know do her spells and spell items work like she says they should?

You should check this thread:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... =10&t=5375

Will give you enough details to help in your final decision.

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx
firedragon722
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Thanks that really helped, And does it always take her awhile to reply to Messages? cause i have a few Questions that i want answered before i buy a spell,

Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema
Zodiac:

She can be slow to respond sometimes.
I have purchased so much from her (before ebay sucked all the items away & left us with what it is now). I have had nothing but positive results from her jewelry. However, I have not purchased any spells since. Only pre-enchanted items from long before. Keep us posted on your results if you buy.

~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes
firedragon722
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male

I'll let you know how the spell goes that is if i can ever get in touch with her again

GodaimeTsunade
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Brianna
Zodiac:

If anyone is wondering how to get in touch with her again, she's on Bonanza. I was actually considering buying from her.
http://www.bonanza.com/booths/Cassia4

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

I've purchased a couple of pendants from her shop on Etsy, but not Bonanza. She's really nice and accommodating, and included bonus items in with the purchases. The pendants are gorgeous, but I have yet to feel any strong energy from them, but I know this can take time to develop with some items......

goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: catwoman
My magical/paranormal name...: kitty claws
Zodiac:

ElvenPrincess wrote:I've purchased a couple of pendants from her shop on Etsy, but not Bonanza. She's really nice and accommodating, and included bonus items in with the purchases. The pendants are gorgeous, but I have yet to feel any strong energy from them, but I know this can take time to develop with some items......
Did u experience anything yet from this seller

(Feedom is power to live a life unafraid and untamed. That's the gift I've been given. And so my journey begins. - Catwoman)
(life is so much easier than u believe it is! You will experience full blown magic soon. You will discover all that is and that's been there all this time.) - My spirit guide
(I might not be ready to pour out my feelings to the world, but I?d had enough of trying to ignore them. - Ultra violet)
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

Not yet.....I haven't worn her vessels much lately, though, so I haven't been working with the pendants or the spirits attached. I just have found that I've had stronger, more immediate interactions with other seller's items, but that's not to say that hers aren't valid, just that I haven't had a lot of manifestations from them yet. I did wear an angel piece from her while sleeping, but didn't notice anything significant while wearing it.....that said, these things take time sometimes.

goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: catwoman
My magical/paranormal name...: kitty claws
Zodiac:

ElvenPrincess wrote:Not yet.....I haven't worn her vessels much lately, though, so I haven't been working with the pendants or the spirits attached. I just have found that I've had stronger, more immediate interactions with other seller's items, but that's not to say that hers aren't valid, just that I haven't had a lot of manifestations from them yet. I did wear an angel piece from her while sleeping, but didn't notice anything significant while wearing it.....that said, these things take time sometimes.
Agreed! Thank u

(Feedom is power to live a life unafraid and untamed. That's the gift I've been given. And so my journey begins. - Catwoman)
(life is so much easier than u believe it is! You will experience full blown magic soon. You will discover all that is and that's been there all this time.) - My spirit guide
(I might not be ready to pour out my feelings to the world, but I?d had enough of trying to ignore them. - Ultra violet)
LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced

Hi ElvenPrincess, may I ask which seller's items you have had stronger, more immediate interactions with?

Return to “Seller Review”