chinagrl77

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
david2885
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

mane79ll
I was shocked. How could we have left out this wonderful seller? Recently, I purchased an item from her. I was attracted to it. After receiving it, I cannot detact anything from the vessel. Thus, I contact her, she was able to provide help asap.

Finally, I figure out ....the problem was that I am trying to connect with too many entities. So, I tried to mediate with the vessel alone.......At last, I can feel a presence.. That's fantastic

I appreciate the aid given to me. I would consider buying again. So anyone can share your experiences too.

albanygang
I recently purchased a wishing ring that was enspelled by the high priest of Chinagirls coven. All I can say is that I am very very happy with it and believe it to be a thing of real power. It has not left my finger since I put it on.

queniecups
Oh brilliant-thanks for letting us know.

Q.

xXxClairexXx
I bought a water nymph ring from her and she helps alot when I do tarot readins ^^

6dogs4us
And don't forget Chinagirl has given us some good information here on our forum also.

otomoman
I bought a water nymph ring from her and she helps alot when I do tarot readins ^^
Really? is this true for all water fairies or is yours a particular kind?

xXxClairexXx
Umm i dun really know to be honest lol!!

But I think i got really acurate reading for something, and I think she is helping me with understanding the cards.

mane79nll
Wonderful, I am glad you have such extraordinary assistance.

....I would like to update on my process with my entity. Last night, when I was meditating, I can feel the bracelet moving physical around my palms like a snake.
Then I feel my body seem to be floating........incredible!:)
Now is to work hard and see if I could see my mimi physically

spazmeister
Also she gave me a tip about using fingernail clear coat to brush on the inside of a ring that I bought to keep my finger from turning green.
It really helped alot!!As if you do own any rings or jewelry that are tin or a mixture of a combo of certain metals you should coat them and there will be no ring marks or green residue from your skin reacting to contact with the metal!

And a big Thanx to Chinagrl77 for all her help

starlighter
neophyte
neophyte

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share my experience with this seller...

I purchased a charm bracelet for my daughter to give to her as one of her Christmas gifts, and it came with a Good Luck Spell with instructions to perform. She patiently waited for the new moon in January 2008. It is now 3 months later.

She found a new job, and has already got her first promotion!
She found a new boyfriend (an absolute sweetheart)
She moved from her old apartment with I-don't-know-how-to-describe roomates, and into a new bright beautiful top floor condo with spectacular city skyline views.
She even adopted a new cat from a local shelter, what a bundle of joy she is!
Ok, even though it seems like all of this dropped out of the sky, because in such a short time, she has done a complete 180, but she actually recognized opportunity, and acted on it to manifest new beginnings. I know the bracelet helped! Oh yeah! And the first night she brought it home to the old apartment, where she hung it in the hallway, she reported that one of the roomates won $500. I told her to "wear it"
She actually "mentioned" the bracelet the other day to me, and said "Hmmmm I think that new beginnings thing from that spell iis really happening".

Seeing her happy is like all my wishes coming true!

Thank you so much!
starlighter

Seeing is Believing, but Faith is Believing in the UNSEEN
albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

That is so good to hear. Rita is not one for seriously hyping up her goods, but the results after purchasing them speak for themselves.

I am really glad that your daughters life has turned around. You must be so relieved.

emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

That's great starlight! I hope keep going well for your daughter.

queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Gr8 news from everyone-must go look at her auctions! :D

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
mane79nll
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

yap, she is helpful and friendly. I glad to purchase from her.

For lifting an autumn down is not considered great strength, seeing the sun and the moon is not considered a sign of sharp vision, hearing thunder is not considered a sign of sensitive hearing
mane79nll
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Yesterday, I brought my baby out for an outdoor trip. I wore the mimi bracelet. My child enjoys pulling things. When he was sitting on my lap, he caught hold of the bracelet, I was thinking," Oh no, he is going to break my bracelet into pieces." In my mind, I sent out a message.."mimi, don't let my child pulled you, let him sleep soundly." After a while, my baby fall asleep..I was so happy and glad the bracelet was alright. Is that a coincidence, on the way back, the same thing happen again... and it was settle again with my child falling asleep.

Marvelous, its the first time...I made a wish and it comes true. :P

For lifting an autumn down is not considered great strength, seeing the sun and the moon is not considered a sign of sharp vision, hearing thunder is not considered a sign of sensitive hearing
amanajed
Zodiac:

I believe that Rita is a great person in herself and in her items she offers. I remember purchasing several D jinn from her. It was actually a family. So, the 5th day I received the D jinns I summoned up the leader of them and had a very unique experience. I felt my right shoulder tingle with energy. It started up and then just went down my shoulder like water. It was a great experience for me. Since then I have not summoned any of them. Not that I got scared but I have been very busy.

mane79nll
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I hope rita will visit us once again. I think she must be busy. She joined us in our old forum.

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

OMG...I don't know how I missed this!

Rita is the best!!! :D

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..

Return to “Seller Review”