Mystic Lunar Coventry - Tess

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Oxxymandias
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don't know
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Oxxymandias

Hello. I am a university student, and I have been purchasing magic spells for well over a year now.
In the fall of 2014, I purchased several spells from Tess, including Grisuu Power Ritual, Lord Dryghten Ritual, and Hidden Illuminati Secrets, the total of all this was 561.98 USD. It has been almost two years now, and nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing has come to pass. I messaged them asking for a refund, and all they said was that it was too late to ask for a refund, and how random this message was. All they said was that they can offer me moral support about my new "powers". What a joke! What powers? I am so surprised that they have fans, and people that claim their services work. Today I saw that they changed their name on Bonanza, and removed all of their products, I asked why and they said that it was to prepare for a new year, and that they cannot give my money back. I am here to warn all of you, please save yourself the trouble and don't purchase from them. I asked about their "coven" to one of my trusted seller, who has helped many of my desires to come true, and even she said that Tess and her coven were charlatans. It is funny to note that throughout the 2015 year when I constantly messaged them asking why the spells were not showing any effects, they did a clearing of a Dybbuk spirit, and both of those times, they sent the exact same message out to me as if it was a copy and paste message, with the exact same confusion, and distress about what was wrong with me, and how it was a Dybbuk spirit. Needless to say, that was done to delay some time so that I would not message them further. Please save yourself from them, and don't make the same mistake that I did, and send 561.98 USD to a scammer on the internet.

soul
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

i think we already have thread regarding Mystic Lunar Coventry,

anyway she is scammer , she try to scam me by offering Grisuu Power Ritual for very lowest & to she claim the girl in the video(youtube) taken this Grisuu Power Ritual then flying on the air..

i will copy & paste the tess email below
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can just write your offer out to me here, and I promise you that if it's possible for me to do so I will accept. I do not do what I do for the money, My Dear Friend. As is I donate all of the "profit" that I make to local charities. I do what I do to help deserving people just like you.

This is NOT black magick. It's power, natural, and organic esoteric energies harvested from the power stream of the expansive, and illustrious Lord Grisuu. They are safe energies that will never harm you, or anybody else.

Love,
Tess

Of course I didn't forget, My Love :o) I was talking about the Grisuu ritual. Yes. I know that the price is lower than what I am asking for, but I honor you as a friend, and am willing to pay the rest out of my own bank account to make that a reality for you, if it's your desire.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lol .. i just blocked her , don't fall on sweet words , do a research before buying , ch has enough seller reviews thread , dont jump in blankly , don't waste your hard earned money

JekyllAndHyde
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unsure
My magical/paranormal name...: Wonderer

I just came across this Tess person on fiverr, I'm glad I came here and seen this, CH certainly is wonderful to do some background checks on.

Dwelling in the past will only hinder your growth for today and the future...
Conjuredspirits17
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampires
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Cazdor

Tess is a Fraud save your money don’t waste your time I’m Empath I have seen her store on EBay and Bonanza must be careful.. Always do your research and don’t just spend any big amount always go for Small Amount and give time for result sometimes it take months and months don’t get too tempted to get more that’s a catch from seller sometimes reviews can be soo good to be true please careful and take your time doing research. Hope this helps :)

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

All I can say is spending such extraordinary fees on spells or any cleansing is usually an outright scam and they're definitely out for the money if they claim you have a negative spirit on you. It's better to just do your own spell work... your own power is always going to be more powerful than anything. I used to be on Fiverr for years since I did many divination readings there and honestly Fiverr is full of scammers masquerading as spellcasters and witches...claiming they're in a coven...blah blah blah. I've only met one or two genuine people on there with similar abilities as mine..otherwise ... my take on anyone who claims to be in a coven is they're likely money moochers. Because to the people who don't do practitioner work or anything spiritual themselves, they're the easiest targets. It's especially easy to exploit the ones who are the most desperate too, because they will guarantee things. Normally people who are part of a coven or initiated in one don't publicize or advertise they're in one at all.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

kygirl
new here
new here

I bought some stuff from her on Fiverr and nothing has happened yet. If anything it seems my luck is worse since. I asked her to refund everything and just cancel them out somehow and she said it would undo any spells I have purchased in the past 6 months as well as anything I have done personally or will do (or purchase) in the next few months. I have never heard of this idea in my life. After finding out she is a scammer I don't believe she is real but has anyone heard that before? I'm new to all this and I have purchased from others so if there is even a possibility then I'd like to know. Of course she claims these forums are fake but I have been screwed over enough to know there are enough people out there scamming others. I also bought the talisman with one spell set I purchased and I had to keep emailing her to send it. It was supposed to be used in the casting then mailed right away. She said the post office returned it b/c it had a small tear in the corner (I have received packages leaking with items before and they weren't returned). I didn't believe it but said okay glad it wasn't lost so it would be sent "again". She said she makes these. It looks like something from the dollar store. It is not handmade. Fiverr refused to tell me the name on that account. If I pay it then I have a right to know who I am paying! It is fraud to pretend to be someone you aren't for financial gain. That is illegal obviously. I said they need to investigate people when they get complaints for scamming others. Fiverr is pretty useless with customer service. You can't even change reviews and have to leave them days after before it closes. What a joke. I'm done on Fiverr too. They let anyone sell on there.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

kygirl wrote:I bought some stuff from her on Fiverr and nothing has happened yet. If anything it seems my luck is worse since. I asked her to refund everything and just cancel them out somehow and she said it would undo any spells I have purchased in the past 6 months as well as anything I have done personally or will do (or purchase) in the next few months. I have never heard of this idea in my life. After finding out she is a scammer I don't believe she is real but has anyone heard that before? I'm new to all this and I have purchased from others so if there is even a possibility then I'd like to know. Of course she claims these forums are fake but I have been screwed over enough to know there are enough people out there scamming others. I also bought the talisman with one spell set I purchased and I had to keep emailing her to send it. It was supposed to be used in the casting then mailed right away. She said the post office returned it b/c it had a small tear in the corner (I have received packages leaking with items before and they weren't returned). I didn't believe it but said okay glad it wasn't lost so it would be sent "again". She said she makes these. It looks like something from the dollar store. It is not handmade. Fiverr refused to tell me the name on that account. If I pay it then I have a right to know who I am paying! It is fraud to pretend to be someone you aren't for financial gain. That is illegal obviously. I said they need to investigate people when they get complaints for scamming others. Fiverr is pretty useless with customer service. You can't even change reviews and have to leave them days after before it closes. What a joke. I'm done on Fiverr too. They let anyone sell on there.
"...she said it would undo any spells I have purchased in the past 6 months as well as anything I have done personally or will do (or purchase) in the next few months."

Yeah definitely that is WEIRD to say and just sounds precisely like what a scammer would say. I'll just bluntly say that is complete BS.
I do believe spells can be done even with the most simple materials but still if it looks like something from the dollar store, it's hard for me to believe this person really does the work, and is just buying them for the sake of getting their profit, to make it seem like they did any "work." It's hard to gauge that when you're the client, so obviously to them it's easy to deceive anyone this way.

Also the fact she claims the forums are "fake"... Like what does she mean by that lol? I doubt she knows what these forums are really.

Fiverr is extremely poor at giving the rightful service to people who have been duped. I used to do gigs on there and genuinely wanted to sell my services but I ended up deleting my account, which is twice now, due to such poor experiences even with clients, and not just sellers. It's ridiculous to me because if you're a client, the seller can refuse to allow you to cancel their order which is a policy I've always HATED on there. I personally would say just steering clear from the site completely when it comes to anything to do with spirituality/magick would do wonders. It's like a trap door for the unsuspecting ones. I've been off there for over a year now and it feels good.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I had 3 of my spirits from her, all are very active. They weren't in the beginning, communication was sparse, and it stopped altogether in the two years I stopped dabbling in spirituality. I thought I was truly scammed. But they came back once I begin my journey again, and right before that, they had been giving me signs, which I ignored and didn't realise those were signs from them until much later.

I can't say about her spelled amulets though, as I do not yet experience any strong results that would convince me they are working.

ladyoflosttreasures
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 29
Spelled Number: 88
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna
Zodiac:

It is very frustrating when you feel the item you purchased is not living up to your expectations that the seller has set, I have been there myself on more than one occasion.

I purchased a Grissu Amulet, a Djinn vessel, and a Talisman of an adult nature that came from Tess Joy and the Mystic Lunar Coventry, and all of them I am extremely pleased with. The Grissu took time, the adult nature Talisman I noticed real change within about 6 months, and the Djinn took the normal amount of time for me to bond and interact, within a couple of months. However, I did not purchase directly from her, but from a trusted seller who I have dealt with her and her family for many years, before she was handed the reigns and it was her family running their Spirit keeping/Talisman operations. She had a handful of items from Tess that she was offering, so that's who I purchased them through.

ladyoflosttreasures
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 29
Spelled Number: 88
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna
Zodiac:

I would like to update my review on TessJoy.

The items I purchased created by her I bought through The Haunted Hive. I was very pleased with them.

However, I purchased a couple items from TessJoy directly around Christmas of last year, and they are total duds. There is zero magick to them, zero energy, they are fakes.

Also, I just saw an item Tess sold on February 20th 2020 - she copied the description that Katie of The Haunted Hive wrote back in April of 2019 for one of her items, the Personal Kingdom Creator. Download a pic from the listing and you'll see the date of the image.

I am appalled. I'm not one to badmouth but doing this crosses the line. I spoke with THH about this, she even sent me screen shots of when her item sold, back in June of 2019.

I think Tess must have ran out of true Magickals and/or lost her mojo or something. On more than one occasion I've seen her use a description for an item that's supposed to be OOAK, from some Elite source, then month later use the exact same description for a totally different physical object.

I will never buy anything from TessJoy ever again.

Return to “Seller Review”