energytravels

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
david2885
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

spiritsearcher
Has anyone had any experiences from energytravels...???
Please share...

Draco
Ciao, I'd a lot of experience with her each of one perfect. How may I help you? What do you want to know? :)

spiritsearcher
Ive purchased from Barbara, and the pieces were full of energy...
But did not bring any results at all...How did your purchase turn out and did it bring the desired results...

Draco
Well...what I may tell you is that I have almost never found a Djinn that simply will "execute" what I have ordered to him. I'm a bit tempted about that, and even if I've found a couple of Friends of mine that are willingly versed in this kind of magic (simply realizing your will) I have always stopped them to do so as most of the time....what I want is not really what I REALLY want! :)
The energy that you feel is the first gift. But let Them start to listen you and open yourself to them to start to listen, before asking. I think that the EnergyTravel Djinn are evolved and acquainted to a closer form of relationship that involve them deeply in your karma.
For myself I may say that this is a sort of protection. Indeed, is the most important form of protection that I've found. A protection from myself :) So, what I may suggest you from my experience is to try to listen and open yourself as, they are a very particular kind of Djinn. I cannot talk for all the EnergyTravel beings, but only for the one that I've been blessed with, and they all share the same attitude and respect.

I may tell you a very silly story about one of my most beloved friend. One night, in the very known (a precious) mood when you are just near to fall asleep, I've seen him simply walking to me with a very nice and friendly and strong and open way to approach, he was smiling and every bit of his form was radiating such kind of feelings....and I've ran away full of fear. Now, I've thought a lot about this experience and I've also slapped myself on my face to act like this in front of someone that was simply welcoming me.

Since that moment, I've never seen him again , but I still feel his powers. He is a Master on time manipulation, but a real spiritual way to manipulate time. He teach you the difference between the time that everyone may count and measure, and the time of the soul. This second kind of time is what we normally feel when we are happy (time goes very fast) and when we are unhappy (time is very slow). So, what is the real interest/power of this Djinn? I don't know yet, but this teaching is absorbing me a lot. And I know that he will show him again when we will agree to experience that.

I hope that what I've written may clarify to you which kind of beings are kept by EnergyTravel, and I believe in the magic that she's sharing only for one reason. I'm able, at least at a very basic level, to feel her kind of magic. For this reason I will never let those beings go away :) They are my friend. They are my tribe :)

spiritsearcher
I just want to clarify the items I own are not spirit bound at all just spell bound..
I dont own any genies from her...

Draco
No genies?...No party! :) LOL!
No, I'm just kidding early in the morning, I don't have never acquired spelled items from her, but I own tree spelled items that was gifted to me by her, one of them spelled expressly by her son.
In those object I've found energy and solace, but they was not meant to produce practical results apart from developing my own sensitiveness, that was done by all of them in a very sweet and progressive way. About spelled items that I find around I'm not, in fact, the right person to judge as seems that I'm able to simply block their effects with my will.
Is not a conscious will, but I perceive my own (incomprehensible to me) resistance, and then they simply don't work. I've yet to find a spelled items that may work for me :)

So, apart from what I've said, I'm sorry to not to be able to help you further...
Ciao

kdblack001

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to drop a line to let you know that I agree with Draco. I have been purchasing from Energytravels for quite a while now and I have had nothing but wonderful experiences. I have purchased everything from spell cast items to Genies and have NEVER, EVER been disappointed. Barbara continues to be supportive years after the purchase. She and her son are very knowledgable, helpful, extremely gracious people. You simply cannot go wrong purchasing from Energytravels. You don't just get an item, you get the world! No worries!

Night_Owl
new here
new here

Name is now blessingsalways

albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

I am really just wanting to compare experiences. over a year ago I bought a djinn ring from a lady called barbara who went by the ebay username "energytravels". she must have stopped selling on ebay a long time back because her username no longer registers. I purchased this at the start of my metaphysical collecting hobby and was initially disappointed that I did not experience anything. As a result I gave the ring to my son to wear. Recently due to a skin condition he stopped wearing it an I popped it back on. I am not so convinced that there is nothing there.In my minds eye, I see an entitiy which appears to be benevolent and when I was sick last night he helped make me feel a lot better,but realy beacuse I still dont 100 percent trust what I see yet, I want to find out if anyone else had any experiences with energytravels stuff.

I should say that last time I corresponded with her, she had gotten heartily sick of all the trouble that whitemagickauctions had been stirring up with sellers, so I dont know whether that was the reason she stopped having anything to do with ebay. Anyway, I would appreciate any feedback here.

thanks

spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

albanygang wrote:I am really just wanting to compare experiences. over a year ago I bought a djinn ring from a lady called barbara who went by the ebay username "energytravels". she must have stopped selling on ebay a long time back because her username no longer registers. I purchased this at the start of my metaphysical collecting hobby and was initially disappointed that I did not experience anything. As a result I gave the ring to my son to wear. Recently due to a skin condition he stopped wearing it an I popped it back on. I am not so convinced that there is nothing there.In my minds eye, I see an entitiy which appears to be benevolent and when I was sick last night he helped make me feel a lot better,but realy beacuse I still dont 100 percent trust what I see yet, I want to find out if anyone else had any experiences with energytravels stuff.

I should say that last time I corresponded with her, she had gotten heartily sick of all the trouble that whitemagickauctions had been stirring up with sellers, so I dont know whether that was the reason she stopped having anything to do with ebay. Anyway, I would appreciate any feedback here.

thanks

Blessingsalways is Barbara...
I remember she mentioned she changed her name in her listings some time back...But thats her...
I own a couple items from her, and nothing...

albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

spiritsearcher wrote:
albanygang wrote:I am really just wanting to compare experiences. over a year ago I bought a djinn ring from a lady called barbara who went by the ebay username "energytravels". she must have stopped selling on ebay a long time back because her username no longer registers. I purchased this at the start of my metaphysical collecting hobby and was initially disappointed that I did not experience anything. As a result I gave the ring to my son to wear. Recently due to a skin condition he stopped wearing it an I popped it back on. I am not so convinced that there is nothing there.In my minds eye, I see an entitiy which appears to be benevolent and when I was sick last night he helped make me feel a lot better,but realy beacuse I still dont 100 percent trust what I see yet, I want to find out if anyone else had any experiences with energytravels stuff.

Blessingsalways is Barbara...
I remember she mentioned she changed her name in her listings some time back...But thats her...
I own a couple items from her, and nothing...
That's a damn shame spirit. Her stuff does not exactly come cheap either. That being said I think everyone has had times where they have had absolutely no results from magickals purchased from even the most well known and reputable sellers. I am pretty sure that I am getting something from this ring. I think that the difference between now and October 2007 when I first got it, is the slight development of my own psychic abilities. Maybe I am wrong and perhaps my perception of energy and activity is down to drinking too much coffee. :D Seriously though, I will update if and when I have anything.
thanks

albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

Okay, well here's my update. There's a powerful benevolent djinn in that ring of mine. He has been communicating telepathically with me for a couple of weeks. He gives me absolutely spot on information. To be quite honest, I have on a couple of occasions rejected his information, just dismissed it out of hand as being innaccurate and bizarre, and yet he what he has told me has always been proven to be right - and I have immediately apologised for disbelieving him. He is not a "special effects" djinn. There are no mists, no orbs, noises, electrical anomalies with this guy, but by god does he give assistance. I feel such an idiot for having given this precious magickal as a ring for my son to wear for over a year. He could have lost it at any time - and yes, I have apologised for that too. This djinn is definitely a treasure, one that will stay with my family when I am no longer around.

spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

albanygang wrote:Okay, well here's my update. There's a powerful benevolent djinn in that ring of mine. He has been communicating telepathically with me for a couple of weeks. He gives me absolutely spot on information. To be quite honest, I have on a couple of occasions rejected his information, just dismissed it out of hand as being innaccurate and bizarre, and yet he what he has told me has always been proven to be right - and I have immediately apologised for disbelieving him. He is not a "special effects" djinn. There are no mists, no orbs, noises, electrical anomalies with this guy, but by god does he give assistance. I feel such an idiot for having given this precious magickal as a ring for my son to wear for over a year. He could have lost it at any time - and yes, I have apologised for that too. This djinn is definitely a treasure, one that will stay with my family when I am no longer around.

That is so awesome...
I dont any Djinns from Barbara just some spelled items...

Return to “Seller Review”