isisinanna

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
david2885
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

wizard69
HI EVERYONE
ANY OF YOU HAD POSTIVE EXPERIENCES WITH THIS SELLER? THEY OFFER SPELLS AND HAUNTD JEWERLY.THEY ALSO HAVE EBAY ID MAGIKAL-ARTS-IN-LIFE. THANKYOU FOR YOUR INPUT. B)

spiritsearcher
To many negative feedback...

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... llFeedback

Try Rhonda (moonstar7spirits)
http://stores.ebay.com/moonstar7spirits

She is incredibly friendly and insightful..Im totally satisfied with everything I own from her.. :)

Princess
I have gotten several things from her over the past year. Not in last few months but befor. I never had a problem with her nor her items. You cannot always go by feedback, especially in light of everything going on these days. You either have to trust in the item and seller or someone who has actual experiane with that seller. Her items are nice and as discribed, but I am one who cannot tell the magick attached, so that I cannot tell you about.

spiritsearcher
I agree...

The only reason I mention Rhonda is because I own 8 genies from Rhonda and many spell enchanted items as well...
All my genies are easy to work with and I can tell are anxious to bond with me..
She also stands behind her spell casts as well..

But when I see negatives I raise the flag and as this seller has clothing listing is not a sign they are commited to spells or items of such...

Thats my 2 cents.. :)

Princess
Just because a seller has more than spirited or spelled items doesn't mean they are not real. I have bought from a few that sell other items as well and feel they are for real.

spiritsearcher
I think the FEEDACK speaks loudly here....

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=i ... eceived+by

Heres a spellcaster if you looking for that...

enchanted*magnolia

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... 0204807007

They only cast spells....

leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

This is another crook to stay away from. Once she gets your money, the e-mails stop coming.

I'm so convinced now that magick is just a bunch of BS, and a quick way for dishonest people to make a quick buck.

nocturnal
neophyte
neophyte

I'm so convinced now that magick is just a bunch of BS, and a quick way for dishonest people to make a quick buck
I believe that magick exists. But not every Tom, Dick and Harry can be a magic practitioner easily. I think 90% of the magic practitioners in ebay are fake. There are 10% of genuine ones though.

Leigh, I believe for spells, it's best to see the practitioner face to face. Internet is convenient because you don't have to go anywhere or risking anything, but it's full of fake practitioners in the internet.

Some real magic practitioners I know even mentioned that lots of spells can only be done face to face. Skin contact is needed. Of course, there's other practitioners that think otherwise. The practitioners I know even need nails, hairs, blood, etc from their customers. Of course these people don't do things via internet.

Most internet spellcasters don't require anything, apart from maybe your birthdate. Sounds easy and convenient, right? But you know how effective they are.

Why so serious?
Nalathni
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Harpies, Peluda
If I could be anything, I would be...: A telekinetic Peluda
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

leigh wrote:This is another crook to stay away from. Once she gets your money, the e-mails stop coming.

I'm so convinced now that magick is just a bunch of BS, and a quick way for dishonest people to make a quick buck.
I don't know anything about this seller personally, but I very much believe that magick is real. I agree with Nocturnal - most of the ones on ebay are probably not real and just there to make money. None of the really adept practitioners I know sell on ebay and most do not sell services online anywhere. I have been a practitioner myself for almost 19 years and I have never and WILL never sell services online. It just won't happen. I don't agree that face to face contact is necessary though. That really depends on the method.

I'm sorry you're having bad experiences! Maybe there is someone local to you who could help you outside the internet. :hug:

"If you love someone, set them free. If they come home, set them on fire." ~ George Carlin

"Either this wallpaper goes, or I do!" ~ Oscar Wilde, on his deathbed

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light. I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." ~ Sarah Williams, The Old Astronomer to His Pupil
ImageImage
leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Well, there are lots of botanicas out here, but the problem is that they are run mostly by hispanics, and they tend to treat my kind poorly. Some years ago, i tried to go in one and they wouldn't even unlock the door for me. i went down the street and called from my cell and they said they were open. Went back, and they wouldn't let me in.

Lots of botanicas out here are like that, unfortunately. I've heard people from other states talk about how prejudiced they are in some of the botanicas out here as well. So at least on the internet, no one knows who/what you are.

emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Leigh, I've heard about this kind of treatment as well on other forums and blogs. :thumbdown: Which state do you live in? Also, do you know if any of these businesses are affiliated with any business organizations such as the Better Business Bureau?

Return to “Seller Review”