Free basic tarot deck reading

Míng
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Hi, can I have a reading on any guidance or life purposes. Really appreciate!

*Logic brings one from A to B, imagination takes you everywhere*
Jenjens
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

jesse1746 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:56 am
Jenjens wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:05 pm We could discuss it, How would that work? Thank you!
Well, first thing is of course what is your goal here? That is what sort of path do you wish to follow here?

that's the first thing to discuss.
Actually, you know what? I have never had a past life reading before so can we do that? That sounds really exciting!

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
Zodiac:

Jenjens wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:21 pm
jesse1746 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:56 am
Jenjens wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:05 pm We could discuss it, How would that work? Thank you!
Well, first thing is of course what is your goal here? That is what sort of path do you wish to follow here?

that's the first thing to discuss.
Actually, you know what? I have never had a past life reading before so can we do that? That sounds really exciting!

I'll do your past life reading tomorrow.

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

[quote=Actually, you know what? I have never had a past life reading before so can we do that? That sounds really exciting!
[/quote]

Here is your past life reading.

Card#1. the most relevant past life for you now. The card is The Fool. From what gather in this case "fool" in your case is not to equate with stupid more the nature of a carefree type of person. That is you may have lacked focus and gotten carried away by the whims of the beauty of this world. Theater or some type of artistic workings are possible here. again not stupid but easy going and carefree.

Card #2. your purpose during that life. the card is judgement.

Looking at the card itself with the angel blowing their trumpet and the sky clad blue people looking up at the angel happy I would think that purhaps the irony here is that you had no grand purpose or mission within this life but rather you were to simply to enjoy the fruits of life. Understand the basic of soul, love etc. Could simply be that you are a very young soul here thus you're not yet given much responsiblity as it would overwhelm you. If such is the case don't feel too bad about it there are 70+ physically aged people whose soul ages are 10 or less yet kids whose physical age is 13 or less but their soul ages are over 10,000 years.

Card#3. the lesson in that life you failed to learn. the card is the hermit.

You need to take your studies more serious and focus more on the intellectal side of events. in this life you may have gotten so lost in the clouds that you forgot to gaze upon the earth herself lol. Do enjoy life but do not lose focus on important matters as well. Life is an act of balance after all.

card #4. why this life matters to you now. card is seven of swords.

card description a man is carelessly holding on to five swords by the blades and trying to figure out how to gather the last two swords. Again the lesson here is to find balance, work through things and understand the delicate balance between play vs study. If you find that balance in your own way you may find that all you are struggling with can happen a lot easier here. For as the the man in the card could have a much easier time if he gathered the swords by the handles so too will your life become easier here if you figure out the easier and better ways of handling things.

Jenjens
new here
new here

jesse1746 wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:51 am [quote=Actually, you know what? I have never had a past life reading before so can we do that? That sounds really exciting!
Here is your past life reading.

Card#1. the most relevant past life for you now. The card is The Fool. From what gather in this case "fool" in your case is not to equate with stupid more the nature of a carefree type of person. That is you may have lacked focus and gotten carried away by the whims of the beauty of this world. Theater or some type of artistic workings are possible here. again not stupid but easy going and carefree.

Card #2. your purpose during that life. the card is judgement.

Looking at the card itself with the angel blowing their trumpet and the sky clad blue people looking up at the angel happy I would think that purhaps the irony here is that you had no grand purpose or mission within this life but rather you were to simply to enjoy the fruits of life. Understand the basic of soul, love etc. Could simply be that you are a very young soul here thus you're not yet given much responsiblity as it would overwhelm you. If such is the case don't feel too bad about it there are 70+ physically aged people whose soul ages are 10 or less yet kids whose physical age is 13 or less but their soul ages are over 10,000 years.

Card#3. the lesson in that life you failed to learn. the card is the hermit.

You need to take your studies more serious and focus more on the intellectal side of events. in this life you may have gotten so lost in the clouds that you forgot to gaze upon the earth herself lol. Do enjoy life but do not lose focus on important matters as well. Life is an act of balance after all.

card #4. why this life matters to you now. card is seven of swords.

card description a man is carelessly holding on to five swords by the blades and trying to figure out how to gather the last two swords. Again the lesson here is to find balance, work through things and understand the delicate balance between play vs study. If you find that balance in your own way you may find that all you are struggling with can happen a lot easier here. For as the the man in the card could have a much easier time if he gathered the swords by the handles so too will your life become easier here if you figure out the easier and better ways of handling things.

[/quote]

Thank you so much. I will need to read that a few more times and think about the reading. Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to do that for me!

Demonologist
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: No
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Sakai

jesse1746 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:48 am I am offering free readings with my rider waite tarot deck.

Try to give me an idea of what kind of reading you want and I'll try my best to give a reading on it.

I won't lie I am not a professional reader here and am quite a novice so fair warning that my experience in doing readings is very limited. 1rd 1h

That said I won't get better without practice right?

So, let's get some practice in here.

1ey 1s

Umm if you're still doing this tarot reading . Can you you do one for me ?
If only you're comfortable.

thank you :8)

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

iAddison wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:11 am
jesse1746 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 7:03 pm Alright, I think I shall try to get back to readings. Aside from the most resent request has anyone's reading request been missed?
If you're still doing readings, and up to do one, I'd love a reading about love (Of course when it's my turn) :)
Don't worry if you can't do it! Thanks for what you do ^_^
Have I given you your reading or did I miss you? If I did great and if not apologies.

redm00n
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hi there. Could I get a reading on a past life? Thanks :)

Pangaea
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: happy
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Pangaea
Zodiac:

Hello! I would love if I could get a reading on what my life purpose is/talents are. What would make me happy? I hope that is not too much to ask for. You can do it anytime you want to - I've got time 8)) Thanks!

lockpicktrick
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A God
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: who knows
Zodiac:

hi chief is there any way u can do a reading for when ill find peace in life?:)thank u

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”