want to see something stupid? haunted doll pic scam

Talk about your fav or not so fav auctions and listings

want to see something stupid? haunted doll pic scam

Postby angeldark » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:03 am

hi all
i was looking on some "ghost" auctions on ebay
and found this superduper haunted doll:
http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-HAUNTED-SPIRIT ... 286.c0.m14

one pic show a doll and then it morf into a ghostgirl... :ghost3: the clue is,the pic of the ghostgirl is from my most beloved artist mark ryden :frustrated:
hmm.... :realitycheck: the ghostgirl is not real ????*lol* :crazy:
here is the orginal painting of the ghost girl from ryden
http://www.flickr.com/photos/whorange/2448868482/

it is funny how little the person must know of the fame of the artist :thumbdown:
and also to chose a painting with the name "ghost girl" is just stupid :ghost4:
maybe she googled it under pics from ghost girls ;)
wow... one more seller on my personal "never by from" list :silly:
i know there are more and more fake seller,some just make me laugh and the other make me angry
angeldark
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark art and demonic
If I could be anything, I would be...: werwolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: not needed
Website Link: http://www.bestparanormalsellers.com/sh ... _id=100609

Re: want to see something stupid? haunted doll scam

Postby creepyhollows » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:22 am

I am a giant Mark Ryden fan. His work is romantic, gothic, intriguing & reminds me of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (which aside from The Legend of Sleepy Hollow is an absolute favorite of mine). Check out http://www.markryden.com/paintings/index.html. Sorry to get off topic but he's genius.
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

ImageImage
creepyhollows
Site Admin
Site Admin

You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
Website Link: http://shop.creepyhollows.com

Re: want to see something stupid? haunted doll pic scam

Postby angeldark » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:54 am

oh magnolia :cloud9: i love his work so much and i would love to see his work someday in real live
the link is wonderful it is bookmark on my pc,i have some portofilo from his painting(meat show)....but i dream about a "real" painting from him :inlove:
but this will never happen*lol* the work is way to high in price for me
it is great to see you also love him :wave:
yeah oftopic i know :angel:
angeldark
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby creepyhollows » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:14 am

I have the micro portfolio and it's incredible. I know, I wish I had one to appreciate in oil on canvas!
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

ImageImage
creepyhollows
Site Admin
Site Admin

Website Link: http://shop.creepyhollows.com

Postby A_NEW_GOLDEN_DAWN » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:48 pm

I'm not so sure that the seller is trying to say that the spirit will appear that way. I did not see that in the listing. Perhaps they just used that picture as a dramatic illustration to show the piece was spirit haunted. Many sellers do that type of thing. They don't necessarily try to say all art work or pics are really the spirit.

I know that sometimes I post pics of people on my vampire listing and I ask the spirit to help me pick out an image that they feel signifies their essence of appearance.

Once I was playing with an overlay and put the picture over the ring in my auction. This caused a lot of confusion as some thought I was trying to imply the spirit would manifest that way. I had never meant that at all.

Many sellers just use artwork like paintings.

As far as the seller in this auction, I did just see something that disturbed me that someone wrote about them online. I always take everything like that with a HUGE grain of salt but I checked the info myself and was a bit put off. There is so much unfair seller bashing going on that I always ignore everything unless I see real proof.
A_NEW_GOLDEN_DAWN
active contributor
active contributor

Postby joy » Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:15 pm

Thanks for the link Magnolia, wow, his work is so cool, I wish that he would do a deck of cards, tarot, or what ever. I like to collect beautiful cards. I added him to my favorites also. Way off topic, but you started it :silly:
joy
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Thunnar » Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:32 pm

yarrgghh! I don't really see how anyone can even be bothered to read those marathon listings. they just go on and on and on in boring detail. The item lists for $135 and I think that's what the seller owes me for wasting my time reading their garbage :eyebrow:
Thunnar
neophyte
neophyte

You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Postby angeldark » Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:40 pm

A_NEW_GOLDEN_DAWN wrote:I'm not so sure that the seller is trying to say that the spirit will appear that way. I did not see that in the listing. Perhaps they just used that picture as a dramatic illustration to show the piece was spirit haunted. Many sellers do that type of thing. They don't necessarily try to say all art work or pics are really the spirit.

I know that sometimes I post pics of people on my vampire listing and I ask the spirit to help me pick out an image that they feel signifies their essence of appearance.

Once I was playing with an overlay and put the picture over the ring in my auction. This caused a lot of confusion as some thought I was trying to imply the spirit would manifest that way. I had never meant that at all.

Many sellers just use artwork like paintings.

As far as the seller in this auction, I did just see something that disturbed me that someone wrote about them online. I always take everything like that with a HUGE grain of salt but I checked the info myself and was a bit put off. There is so much unfair seller bashing going on that I always ignore everything unless I see real proof.

hi

i know what you mean
but i think that using a picture to make people use they imagination or fantasy about a spirit or creature is something completly different
pictures or paintings are clear to see :flower:
but this auction....
there is no writing about pictures or paintings that are used
or that the 2 pictures with the ghost girl in it are constructed
it is just wrong
and it is sad ...why?
i am sure some people think the ghost is real only because of the pics and not because of the listing!!!!
angeldark
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Caiyros Arlen » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:37 pm

Well, I have known the stoneage7sisters since around the time they were first on eBay which was November 9th 2002 and they are very kind, very thoughtful, and very powerful people. Like myself they have been to the actual stoneage, but unlike myself they do their yearly rituals there with the few who "get in" to the area.

I bought a Mars Planetary spirit ring from them in 2005 and it is still amazing (after all these years). And one time they did a very important spell for me that worked like gangbusters.

Its perfectly alright to disagree with or not like the product of a seller. But these feroucious attacks and planned "freeze-outs" destroy YOUR whole market and as we should know they have been going on all over the place for sometime time...

To not like someone is ok (but not great nor wonderful) but anymore more than that is to be avoided as it ultimately hurts many rather than a few, and in full agreement with DeeDee, Arsine, Alex, and others, this should cease quietly and with gentleness (which is the most advanced and greatest of strengths).
Caiyros
[b]all material copyright © 1960-2014 C. C. A.Strang
Μοναχοπαίδι γοργόνες:Mstr:Feng Shui / Mstr.:Glass Bead Game /Wakan Mapuya (Crazy Cloud) / Summus Artifex de Monas Hieroglyphici / Ordo Tabellae Circulus / Tulku Kunga Wangchuk / Sriman Prajapati Das / Reiki / Het Osiris /Tepes Clan/ Clan Sinclair-Merovingen/ Clan Gunn/ Witgar-de Wyche/ ClanThe Recognitions /KC-Exorcist EOC /Romanov/ Claimant Isle of Man/Saxe-Coburg-Gotha
Vajrakrodhaya mahadantaya dashdisho bandh bandh hum fatt swaha
Caiyros Arlen
sanctified
sanctified

Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: SaintGregoriRasputin
If I could be anything, I would be...: Tepes Clan
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Monoxopaidi Gorgones
Website Link: www.leautremontmars.com

Postby creepyhollows » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:22 pm

Well, I have known the stoneage7sisters since around the time they were first on eBay which was November 9th 2002 and they are very kind, very thoughtful, and very powerful people. Like myself they have been to the actual stoneage, but unlike myself they do their yearly rituals there with the few who "get in" to the area.

I bought a Mars Planetary spirit ring from them in 2005 and it is still amazing (after all these years). And one time they did a very important spell for me that worked like gangbusters.

Its perfectly alright to disagree with or not like the product of a seller. But these feroucious attacks and planned "freeze-outs" destroy YOUR whole market and as we should know they have been going on all over the place for sometime time...

To not like someone is ok (but not great nor wonderful) but anymore more than that is to be avoided as it ultimately hurts many rather than a few, and in full agreement with DeeDee, Arsine, Alex, and others, this should cease quietly and with gentleness (which is the most advanced and greatest of strengths).

I think you might have them confused with someone else. They weren't in the metaphysical category in 2002. They were barely on eBay then. They became stonehenge in 2007, prior to that they had a different name.

I don't think what angelika said was ferocious. She read the listing, she took it to mean that the doll and the painting were supposed to be one in the same. That was her perception of the auction & the content. I'm sure she's not the only one who looked at that listing and came away with that conclusion; except she knew who the artist of the painting was. It was a valid observation.

As for scam, that ties back to her perception. If she didn't know the painting was from Ryden she would have went on her way thinking it had something to do with the doll and nothing would have been said at all. She perceives the listing as a scam because she thought the morphed picture of the doll & painting were testimony of the doll's manifestations.

Now that others have given her a different point of view she can think about it. But I would not call it ferocious. It was viable & she was honest about her experience with the listing. Ferocious is the crap that happens across the internet where sellers pose as buyers to leave rip off reports & complaints... or the sellers who maliciously attack one another and try to get little groups together to perpetrate crimes against the competition wherever & however they can... or the manipulators who try to spin one seller against another by spreading gossip. Those I believe are ferocious.

As for you, DeeDee, Arsine and Alex I think it's good you all have mended your fences but it wasn't that long ago you were in disagreement with one another and anyone who was here back in February remembers everything that happened and all the things that were said about one another so don't try to make it sound like a high road sermon on angelika or others who have an honest experience. And before your feathers are ruffled think about it from my point of view; to me it sounds condescending only because this forum was rocked to the core with the big blowout involving you all and I'm glad peace has found its way but that doesn't mean to detract from others. I'm in agreement, and many here are too, that we don't want to hear idle prattle just to hurt someone. I think if there are going to be any gang-ups it should be on the people who are truly trying to hurt others maliciously through lies about sellers when they didn't purchase from them or make up things entirely.

The metaphysical community has seen more storms than shine during periods of time and I agree that any vile gossip or word of mouth spread with the guise of just being a "kind warning" about sellers is completely disgusting, but in this case angelika isn't making something up just to be mean, she really thought that was what was happening.
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

ImageImage
creepyhollows
Site Admin
Site Admin