Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lich King
Zodiac:

i dont know what to put in the google search bar for this kinda of stuff into a category that has spirit keeping and find a nearby store near where i live, so can anyone help me?

fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Look for a metaphysical store maybe?

1 arkan sonney, 1 bernbaud dragon, 1 black dragon, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 cambion, 1 caberra, 1 cherris dragon, 1 djinn, 1 fire faery, 1 divine dragon, 1 silver dragon, 1 hippogryph, 1 gryphon, 1 pegasus, 1 phoenix, 1 arklight dragon, 1 midnight dragon, 1 briar cove dragon, 1 baby black/gold dragon, 1 volkh, 1 weretiger, 1 blood unicorn, 1 hellhound, 1 delica faery, 1 sterling angel, 2 divine angels, 1 star faery, 1 white dragon, 1 golden high elf, 1 vorin, 1 concuan, 1 garden elf, 1 butterfly faery
cookie8925
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: gargoyle
If I could be anything, I would be...: something with wings
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

i haven't got to go in yet but around the corner from my BF is a shop if roseville isn't that far its AKASHIC CORNER/Jody's Temptations & More who caries stuff that would make for beautiful vessels and when i asked if she had anything for conjeration or binding spirits the best she could tell me was she had spell mixes but as fare as a brick and mortar store iv been calling around all of Michigan and when i ask if they have anything for spirit keeping they either get upset with me i assume they dont think im taking magic seriusly or they have no idea what im talking about but i did just as fyrelite said to try with the yellow pages online and got alot of this and that but if i find a shop in that area ill be more then happy to share and if you come across a shop in Michigan pleas post it im willing to make a trip to find a face to face shop owner that can help me find what im looking for

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”