Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Also, I forgot to ad, that first of all the type of bone structure of an owl, couldn't hold that size of body. But I do know others, and myself included have seen spirits in 3-dimensional solid-looking bodies.

C-A-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All WA & DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hi everyone thanks for replying. Nothing worse than having a post that no one replies to, lol.

Magnolia, thanks for reading and commenting. I feel special 3|D . Unfortunately I can not draw a lick.

But honestly it looked like a regular owl just the size of a human, with really big wings. It was not a spirit, it was very real. I looked at the owls mentioned in this post and they are not big enough to be the owl we saw. I would like to think if I ever saw it again I would get out of the car to investigate, but I probably would be deceiving myself.

FYI- My parents live in Alabama, outside of Birmingham in the sticks.

Love Conquers All, Even Fear.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Zero wrote:It may have been an eagle. Couple months ago I saw one that probably would have been up to my waist if I could have stood right beside it. HUGE.

Eagles wingspan can get up to 6-7 feet.
I seriously doubt that it was an eagle as, I have eagles circling around both my cabin and my bungelow, and some times even landing on ground. And Although the wing span is large, the actual body is not, not even the wierd African Eagle-like bird (cannot remember the name) does have the body nor the eyes. I stick to what I wrote earlier - what may be very hard to believe, but is true, for more people than just me, is, that sometimes spirit contact is totally not etherial to "the look",. Mandy X, who used to sell spirits, until, several people were incredibly nasty to her, gave me some spirits, and one of them passed completely for "a flesh-and-blood" "look".

Caiyros Arlen

PS. ALso, a bird of that size would probably killed you. Also, read some of Don Juan's descriptions of metallic silver crows, the size of a car, as "flesh-visions-of-spirit" Also, "flesh-spirit visions" can take place from ingesting as little as 700 micrograms of LSD-25.

Occult Metaphysical
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Sounds like she had real talent, shame when one like that is driven out.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:Sounds like she had real talent, shame when one like that is driven out.
I will be posting an answer and an assessment concerning your statement in a separate thread this week. It directly relates to how some sellers and buyers are warlike, paranoid, and attackers of Occult-Metaphysical Sellers and what can be done to stop it, as I do have a solution.

Caiyros Arlen

Occult Metaphysical
Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Very interesting story. It sounds fascinating. I know of something sort of similar, but not exactly.

My parents once had a strange experience. They were driving down a main road in the middle of town; note: not on some forested road out in nowhere. They came over the top of a small hill, and suddenly there was a wall. They both saw it, and whoever was driving curved to compensate and to try and stop on time without hitting it. They went onto the median and when the car stopped, there was no wall. There was an open road that continued on. The weird thing is that I don't think there were any other cars.

I have no idea what happened to them. I've been on the same road and it's totally normal. The point of that story though is that "solid" things can be experienced and vanish without an explanation. Both of my parents saw that wall. Both of them panicked. The world is a very strange place.

Best of luck finding out! I'm interested. :)

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/
GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: All WA & DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

blumoon8 wrote:Very interesting story. It sounds fascinating. I know of something sort of similar, but not exactly.

My parents once had a strange experience. They were driving down a main road in the middle of town; note: not on some forested road out in nowhere. They came over the top of a small hill, and suddenly there was a wall. They both saw it, and whoever was driving curved to compensate and to try and stop on time without hitting it. They went onto the median and when the car stopped, there was no wall. There was an open road that continued on. The weird thing is that I don't think there were any other cars.

I have no idea what happened to them. I've been on the same road and it's totally normal. The point of that story though is that "solid" things can be experienced and vanish without an explanation. Both of my parents saw that wall. Both of them panicked. The world is a very strange place.

Best of luck finding out! I'm interested. :)
I wonder, maybe it wasn't a wall at all but a door; an opening to another dimension.

Love Conquers All, Even Fear.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”