Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: a dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: DragonCaster

hello there, well I have an app called Ghost Hunter M2 for an iphone, and yeah I've noticed that there was a topic about ghost communication apps and tell you what, I had fun using this app, just to hear what my dragons has to say, quite accurate indeed, mentioning my name, the name from a small town where I live, my families' names, thats all great. But ever wondered what ur spirits truly sounded like? In this case, dragons? I often wondered so what I wanted to use was audio recorder when I go to bed. I would obviously turn of the light in my room and lay down but have the app running, recording the audio, and waited for 30 min, laying on my bed quietly, this was at around 1 am I'd say. After half hour I stopped recording, turned off the phone and went to sleep cause was falling asleep. So the next morning, I was curious, I wanted to check the recorded audio using earphones to hear better, and sure enough I recognized that thump noise, I used to hear that thumping noise on the ceiling cause my dragons usually love to be right on top of my room, thumping their tails on the roof, but thing is, I 'didn't heard anything with my physical ears', but got picked on the recorder loud and clear which is quite fascinating and wanted to hear more. And guess what else the recorder picked on? I kid you not, but it sounded like some kind of call, strangest sound I ever heard. I would love to post that piece of audio for you guys to hear and tell me what you guys think about it cause, of all the species that we have in this planet, its something thats not heard of, and 2, what kinda of strange animal would it be doing around in state of ILL in the month of March, and 3, well I obviously didn't heard that strange sound with my physical ears that night, so could that be a dragon call???
Be warn, for I may Cast Dragons!!! xD
ImageImage
Tragic
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Victoria222DragonCaster wrote:hello there, well I have an app called Ghost Hunter M2 for an iphone, and yeah I've noticed that there was a topic about ghost communication apps and tell you what, I had fun using this app, just to hear what my dragons has to say, quite accurate indeed, mentioning my name, the name from a small town where I live, my families' names, thats all great. But ever wondered what ur spirits truly sounded like? In this case, dragons? I often wondered so what I wanted to use was audio recorder when I go to bed. I would obviously turn of the light in my room and lay down but have the app running, recording the audio, and waited for 30 min, laying on my bed quietly, this was at around 1 am I'd say. After half hour I stopped recording, turned off the phone and went to sleep cause was falling asleep. So the next morning, I was curious, I wanted to check the recorded audio using earphones to hear better, and sure enough I recognized that thump noise, I used to hear that thumping noise on the ceiling cause my dragons usually love to be right on top of my room, thumping their tails on the roof, but thing is, I 'didn't heard anything with my physical ears', but got picked on the recorder loud and clear which is quite fascinating and wanted to hear more. And guess what else the recorder picked on? I kid you not, but it sounded like some kind of call, strangest sound I ever heard. I would love to post that piece of audio for you guys to hear and tell me what you guys think about it cause, of all the species that we have in this planet, its something thats not heard of, and 2, what kinda of strange animal would it be doing around in state of ILL in the month of March, and 3, well I obviously didn't heard that strange sound with my physical ears that night, so could that be a dragon call???

I really want to hear it.
Convert this into dubstep, play once, then again with synchronized double chugs, then again but instead of the ending 4 convert this chord into dubstep, chug and sync with guitar.
Victoria222DragonCaster
new here
new here

okay am gonna try to post it on here today in the evening
ImageImage
Victoria222DragonCaster
new here
new here

am really having a hard time sharing a piece of audio clip from Ghost Hunter M2 app o: first it askes me to send to an email and from there idk where to go next to share it for u guys to listen, I wish I could just drag that audio clip from my email to here >.< I need help here Dx
ImageImage
Primarch
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 122
Spelled Number: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Who I have become
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Primarch
Zodiac:

You could always take a picture, put it into a YouTube video, post it on YouTube and then share the link here. You could share it easily other places that way too. Just find a cool dragon pic or maybe even try to find one that looks a whole lot like your dragon.

Another possibility is to put it on ParaEcho and then invite people to hear it there. Just select Music and then you can go pick the file off your desktop and place it out there.
Okay, I'm going to give up trying to list them. Too many to properly list. Maybe I'll try more generically:

11 Angels | 15 Creatures | 4 Tower Watchers | 8 Lares | 2 Succubus | 4 Unicorns | 6 Dragons | 48 Fae | 8 Gargoyles | 1 Loa | 4 Nymphos | 6 Sprites | 1 Vampire | 4 Werewolves
AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

Download it to your computer from your email, then use a hosting service such as Dropbox.
46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
Tragic
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Victoria222DragonCaster wrote:am really having a hard time sharing a piece of audio clip from Ghost Hunter M2 app o: first it askes me to send to an email and from there idk where to go next to share it for u guys to listen, I wish I could just drag that audio clip from my email to here >.< I need help here Dx
If the audio is an MP3 file just download it from the email using a computer then put a picture on it with WMM then upload it to YouTube.

Also, how did you record audio with the app? I don't see any audio recording feature with mine. Also the sweep and evps features are pretty questionable. All of the evps for me have been very random and don't make any sense. And the sweep detects spirits as if they are running around in circles and never detects more than 3 times in a row. Seems to detect every two minutes on average, same with the evps. I can't tell if the app is fake or not, but it doesn't seem real to me.
Convert this into dubstep, play once, then again with synchronized double chugs, then again but instead of the ending 4 convert this chord into dubstep, chug and sync with guitar.
fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

There is a record audio button (microphone with a red dot) when you go into Audio Analyzer. Press that and it records sounds.
1 arkan sonney, 1 bernbaud dragon, 1 black dragon, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 cambion, 1 caberra, 1 cherris dragon, 1 djinn, 1 fire faery, 1 divine dragon, 1 silver dragon, 1 hippogryph, 1 gryphon, 1 pegasus, 1 phoenix, 1 arklight dragon, 1 midnight dragon, 1 briar cove dragon, 1 baby black/gold dragon, 1 volkh, 1 weretiger, 1 blood unicorn, 1 hellhound, 1 delica faery, 1 sterling angel, 2 divine angels, 1 star faery, 1 white dragon, 1 golden high elf, 1 vorin, 1 concuan, 1 garden elf, 1 butterfly faery
Victoria222DragonCaster
new here
new here

okay I think I got it!!!! I posted on youtube but let me know if the video plays and what not, here is the url, https://youtu.be/YicarldAj6g
ImageImage
Victoria222DragonCaster
new here
new here