Supernatural Deaths... Unexplained Deaths...

Huer
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

It just occurred to me that I should ask you all about a recent death in my family. The person was not close to me but the sister of my Gfather... She developed some sort of loss of blood issue. She didn't bleed out, but she kept having to need transfusions... It's as if something was draining her life force.... Her death happened shortly after I discovered CH. Could deaths like this be the result of malevolent spirits? There are so many deaths that are unexplained.... I really wonder what caused these bizarre deaths.

jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

Could deaths like this be the result of malevolent spirits?
::no:: very unlikely.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
keriix
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Huer wrote:It just occurred to me that I should ask you all about a recent death in my family. The person was not close to me but the sister of my Gfather... She developed some sort of loss of blood issue. She didn't bleed out, but she kept having to need transfusions... It's as if something was draining her life force.... Her death happened shortly after I discovered CH. Could deaths like this be the result of malevolent spirits? There are so many deaths that are unexplained.... I really wonder what caused these bizarre deaths.
Impossible. There has to be some way or other that she bled out. Either knowingly or unknowingly.
Blood don't just disappear on its own..

Perhaps she was anaemic? Thats why she needed transfusion?

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

The thing that comes to mind first is heavy menstrual cycles. There are lots of other ways this could happen, but this is the most common in females.
Another possibility is that she was not getting iron enriched foods, which could have contributed to the problem.
These are just two of the myriad possibilities that do not include malevolent spirits or entities. Although I thought of these, I cannot give you any definitive answers, as only a medical doctor can do this.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

First I agree with all that has been posted above, most likely she was anemic or had some other issue, like for some reason her marrow wasn't producing new red cells. That being said if she was given an autopsy before the body was released they would have caught anything out of the ordinary; malicious spirits would need some physical means to drain the blood and it would leave signs.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

Was she a heavy drinker? If so then it could be that she was not producing enough red blood cells resulting in anemia.

Huer
neophyte
neophyte

keriix wrote:
Huer wrote:It just occurred to me that I should ask you all about a recent death in my family. The person was not close to me but the sister of my Gfather... She developed some sort of loss of blood issue. She didn't bleed out, but she kept having to need transfusions... It's as if something was draining her life force.... Her death happened shortly after I discovered CH. Could deaths like this be the result of malevolent spirits? There are so many deaths that are unexplained.... I really wonder what caused these bizarre deaths.
Impossible. There has to be some way or other that she bled out. Either knowingly or unknowingly.
Blood don't just disappear on its own..

Perhaps she was anaemic? Thats why she needed transfusion?
Her blood just kept disappearing... It's like an invisible leech was on her... She never bled out anywhere. She needed transfusions weekly. She finally gave up and went to the spiritual realm :pray:

Huer
neophyte
neophyte

Search4DLight wrote:Was she a heavy drinker? If so then it could be that she was not producing enough red blood cells resulting in anemia.
In her younger days she did drink, but she never got to the point of being absolutely hammered... Once she got into her elderly years, she stopped drinking... She was really big into alternative medicine... Ginseng, Green Tea, Honey, Ginseng, Fish oil, etc...

Huer
neophyte
neophyte

Huffette wrote:The thing that comes to mind first is heavy menstrual cycles. There are lots of other ways this could happen, but this is the most common in females.
Another possibility is that she was not getting iron enriched foods, which could have contributed to the problem.
These are just two of the myriad possibilities that do not include malevolent spirits or entities. Although I thought of these, I cannot give you any definitive answers, as only a medical doctor can do this.
I'm going to ask my gfather if he heard from his elder sisters kids to see if there was in fact a condition after autopsy... This happening and the way it happened was mysterious, because I met her 3 years prior to her illness and she was energetic and up and about... Walking without a cane and was conversing with everyone in the family... When I last saw her she was in a wheelchair.

Jeshika
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Huer wrote: Her blood just kept disappearing... It's like an invisible leech was on her... She never bled out anywhere. She needed transfusions weekly. She finally gave up and went to the spiritual realm :pray:
I hate to be the one to say it, but she may have been bleeding out when she went to the bathroom and it just went unnoticed. Or she may have had an internal bleed somewhere. Also consider that as people get older, their bodies deteriorate.

Companion to: succubus, phoenix, fylgia, baku, unicorn, mermaids, Chinese seeker, vermilion dragon, vampire Image

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”