neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

ProximaM wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:57 am I want to update this experience with possible new insight. In reflection, I think that what I described could very well have been the result of someone spiking my drink with a micro-acid hit. I don't do drugs and such, but what happened to me was explained to me by a friend who said that the affects could have been a result of this. It was short-lived and specific only to what I described as a sort of surreal and almost cartoonish transformation of this person into a werewolf. I am undecided because it seems like if my drink was spiked, I might have seen other hallucinations and maybe feeling different physically. But nothing else happened other than the visuals I described. But since no one else saw it that I know of and I didn't ask anyone about it, it's a mystery to me.
This is an unexpected twist! I remember reading the OP back in the day. And no to read this update - wow.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
ProximaM
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 156
Spelled Number: 726
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: TBD

SurajSyrah wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:59 am
ProximaM wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:57 am I want to update this experience with possible new insight. In reflection, I think that what I described could very well have been the result of someone spiking my drink with a micro-acid hit. I don't do drugs and such, but what happened to me was explained to me by a friend who said that the affects could have been a result of this. It was short-lived and specific only to what I described as a sort of surreal and almost cartoonish transformation of this person into a werewolf. I am undecided because it seems like if my drink was spiked, I might have seen other hallucinations and maybe feeling different physically. But nothing else happened other than the visuals I described. But since no one else saw it that I know of and I didn't ask anyone about it, it's a mystery to me.
This is an unexpected twist! I remember reading the OP back in the day. And no to read this update - wow.
I don't come onto this board much. . . lol

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”