sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I have to write a post about him because since he has entered my life a lot of wonderful things have happened. My life is set straight and all the stupid little dramas I used to get involved in and all the negative energy sent my way has disappated. I am getting closer and closer to my dream life. Every day I understand my problems as well as other peoples problems more and more.

Last night I made a wish for some financial gains because I wanted to go back to school....well today I took a look at the market and everything tanked! I liquidated the ones that made moderate gains and was going to fold. But I left a few losers in my portfolio. By the end of the day I had one stock that shot up 25% and I had only bought it two days ago.

Apparently since banks are getting sued and the feds are investing bad mortgage practices, this one stock just sky rocketted. The world will regain balance and justice will be served! I was soooo elated I couldn't even breathe. That's when I thought what if I had all the financial abundance I wanted? Can the heart really take it? The energy inside me soared and I could not catch my breath. Totally different feeling than when you see your stock plummeting.

I mean I didn't take a super huge risk, so its not like I'm super wealthy all of a sudden. But I am super duper happy. My spirits came through. The strange thing though is that I had a dream I was using my mind to move objects and I was telling my dad that I finally know how to trade stocks and that I know how to find a winner.

When I woke up, I couldn't tell a winner from a loser. Everything was blood red. But after I left the computer and came back, I was awestruck. I'm a believer all over again. Barakiel is an angel, seraphin, archangel, watcher and some writting a demon. This one is not a demon for sure. There is a lot of useless crap on the internet. The best way to filter is to experience first hand.

Anyways I just thought I should share. He is a wonderful gift to humanity!

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Yay that sounds great Suga!

But do you mean Baradiel? Or is Barakiel someone different?

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Chaos wrote:But do you mean Baradiel? Or is Barakiel someone different?

Baradiel rules over hail. Barakiel, Baraqiel, Baraquiel, Barbiel rules over lightning, also a prince of the second heaven. Interesting he rules over October. I cannot believe almost everything in the stock market crash today and this was the one of the few that gained 25%. Insane. :ohcrap:

I did not get him from CH. And I was highly doubtful because the seller referred to him as a watcher. Almost disappointed actually because I thought she was making up labels. But he doesn't disappoint no more. Watcher or not. Barakiel is awesome.

He is the guardian of the east because he yanked my arm to the east and said "watchtower". So darn powerful.

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Sounds awesome Suga, I seem to be drawn to mostly angels and djinn

Chimella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Sounds like an awesome angel,,

Chai
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Super speed

First happy for you Angeldust. But wait a minute why were you called Suga by Chaos and Angelfire? I will send you a pm Angeldust. Need to know something. Thanks.

p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

Barakiel is a wonderful angel to work with. Sounds like you guys are off to an awesome start

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
Chimella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Since Barakiel is an archangel, can he be bound? or what you had is a portal to him?

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

He's not part of the original 7 arch angel. His energy is much stronger than my 7 archangel rings. Probably the only spirit in my collection that has enough energy to grab my arm and lift it. He has nudged my friend as well. So I don't know if its a portal or a binding.

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

AngelDust wrote:He's not part of the original 7 arch angel. His energy is much stronger than my 7 archangel rings. Probably the only spirit in my collection that has enough energy to grab my arm and lift it. He has nudged my friend as well. So I don't know if its a portal or a binding.
he sounds awesome! i got all 6 of the enochians listed in CH, i wonder if they could do a custom of him..i should look into that!

Return to “Angels”