bythepowerof3

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
david2885
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

spiritsearcher

Here is another NEW SELLER who has never bought anything from the metaphysical catagory now looking to score in 1 of the hottest by becoming a seller....

Their me page is so long and winded with fake feedback testimonies not on their feedback score..Ebay has now become full of new frauds each and everyday, so watch where you spend your money..!!!

wizard69
new here
new here

HI everybody
Has anyone bought from this seller? Looks promising with the genies,dragons,ifrits,spells.Or maybe just one more fake seller.
Talk with ya,Wizard69 :)

Hunter
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Topics merged. :)

Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hi,

I asked them if they offer money back guarantee since all my friends never dealt with her, so here's her reply to me on May 22:

"None of your friends have ever bought from Anyone who belongs to the APRS (American Paranormal Collectors Society)??? We have over 50 people worldwide. ONLY 2 are on ebay. no. i apologize but we can not offer a money back guarantee. we can exchange a spirit but that really is not a good idea either, it makes them feel unwanted. but due to the nature of our business we can not offer money back guarantees, the spirits do not like it and are offeneded. sorry. we have many happy customers as you can see in the feedback. blessings"

I googled 'APRS" with zero result and she's very arrogant too!

Opinions?

May

M.K
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

If there are only 50 members, only two of which are on eBay, why is she surprised you've never bought from someone in the American Paranormal Collectors Society? That seems to be not worth the "???" she put in the answer, if there are only 2 then it's not surprising. If she said we have 1,000 members and 30 are on eBay then maybe you could use some "???".

I know there was another thread about this seller somewhere because it discusses her and her sitster who sells on eBay too. And apparently the only 2 members are her and her sister who are on eBay. Lots of people have lots of groups with anywhere from 2-200 members on eBay. As I said on the radio broadcast anyone has a right to have a group, that's no big deal. But, you should also remember that having or belonging to a group doesn't mean they are or all of their members are 100% legitimate or that they are as they appear to be.

When you are dealing with people online and you are not afforded the opportunity to get to know them better it's easy to fall prey to those who know how to manipulate people. Look at the ESPC (Elite Society of Paranormal Collectors), our old group... one of our long-standing members ended up being the very person who was harassing us all that time. Anyone can have a group, just because it is a group doesn't mean that you are going to like or agree with all the members.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Night_Owl
new here
new here

Is this seller related to mom25705?

I sometimes see bythepowerof3 selling a whole bunch

Night_Owl
new here
new here

The two paragraphs are unrelated. The mom thing was mentioned elsewhere on this forum and that is why I asked. For some reason I can't edit my posts here to fix it so I have to make a new rpely.

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

This seller and Mom25705 are sisters, i think?
I bought my Khodam from Bythepowerof3
I posted in the Djinn section under the Khodam part.
Its real, the first time I finally bought something on Ebay that finally had a spirit attached to it
I am very Happy

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Beech
active contributor
active contributor

I bought a Marid Djinn from them before finding this forum. He's very very real and I wouldn't trade him for anything!

1immortal1
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Andreas Marcellus Lux
Zodiac:

I agree with ellen. She's legit. I just bought a vampiress in a pendant. When I took it out of the package it became hot in my hand. Same thing when I changed hands. Not my imagination.
Just thoughts from a newbie here.

Return to “Seller Review”