where is my gargoyle?

fang
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

could of done with it today!
the car had lost the turbo which blew up with smoke all over the place, had to get the kids out, before it caught fire and blew up, luckily it didn't, now we are without a car and on holiday next week, no idea yet if we need to buy a new car yet, but would have loved to have my gargoyle or at least it's name before it happened to hear the clicking and the warning!

believe and you will see.
fang
neophyte
neophyte

magnolia,
is there any way you can send me it's name before i leave out on sunday on hols, having to borrow my father in laws car for the holiday and pretty freaked out already with what happened with ours that i don't want something else happening with his, if you can mail me the name and sex of it at least i will feel a little better.
thanks
order 7402-1
if you can mail it to the e-mail address on my order.
many thanks.

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Fang, email Magnolia directly at her CH addy. Magnolia NO SPAM at creepy hollows (dot) com. Leave out the word 'no spam' and sub the at sign for at. (so spammers and bots don't pick up the address when they crawl the web).

Put "Ugent" in your headline to her. Urgent - need info before leaving on holiday please, or something to that effect.

It's a lot easier than hoping she might find it here, as threads have a way of getting buried.

Bright Blessings,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
fang
neophyte
neophyte

thanks alex for your reply, unfornetly i read it too late, just back in from hols, cut it short due to the probs with the car, all went well with hubbys dads car although he left the handbrake off and we almost went into a wall so i pulled it just in time.
apprently magnolia is busy typing up the notes so i should have the name fairly soon, sent the e-mail to the wrong address before i left so didn't hear anything.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'm glad to hear everyone is okay in both incidents and now that you have his name spend some time bonding with him so you can become in tune with his energy and realize when he is speaking to you!

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
fang
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks magnolia, will spend some time tommorow with him bonding, somehow knew the sex before hand and saw him on the bonet of the car before we drove off, feel a lot better knowing his name, hopefully he will help us a little calm down, as we are soo freaked out and traumatised by it all think it is going to take a while to get over it all, but i feel he will us.
thanks soo much!
:)

Return to “Gargoyle”