LUCKY MOJO

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Shany
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not yet discovered
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Still looking for one
Zodiac:

I got some oils (clarity and money) from LM and started to use them since last night. I don't know about the effect yet since it's still too early to judge. But tonight, as I burned my candle for clarity, the candle holder (which I bought from Julianas_gmc) broke into 2 and I got freaked out, I went to LM forums and asked if it was a bad sign and some one told me nothing to worry about because it could just be the heat that broke the glass (since the candle continued to burn even after the wax had completely gone!) but Cat herself came and said it is indeed a BAD sign and it means I am "more of a dreamer than an adept." Sounded like she suggested me to stop dreaming that I could cast a spell. I agree I am not an adept since this is my first time working with dressed candle but what does she mean by "dreamer"? I feel really insulted and hurt... And this is not the first time she insulted me for being a newbie when all I did was asking honest questions... I'm seriously hurt. I don't know how powerful her stuff are but I was really excited to try and now I can't help but look at them with doubt and hatred.

Bipa
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Zodiac:

I know sometimes she doesn't read what we said right and makes wrong presumptions
but tell me, was the candle holder made of glass? I had one that cracked too but I didn't really care because it was from the heat

Shany
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not yet discovered
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Still looking for one
Zodiac:

Yes the candle holder was made of glass and I thought it was because of the heat too (since it continued to burn directly on the glass for almost 5 minutes). But I wanted to make sure so I went to their forums and asked and someone said it was because of the heat, I felt relief until 5 mins later when she came and said it was a BAD sign.

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hi Shany, one thing I noticed with the Lucky Mojo forum is that the info given is for the use of hoodoo and so the explanations pertain to that plus, they really like for people to use the search before posting since many questions get asked over and over. Here is a link to candle magic and divination which may better explain what Cat was talking about:http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html where she explains it better :hug:

yoficreations
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: haven't received yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: wouldn't
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: don't have one yet

I purchased a spelt glass candle holder from Juliana as well, and, like yours, it broke. The candle had burnt until the bottom, but I expect a candle holder, even one made of glass, to be able to withstand the heat since I assume it was manufactured for this purpose.

I don't know what Cat meant, but I believe the candle holders are faulty, not that it was a bad sign. I certainly do not think mine broke due to some bad sign, but is directly related to the quality of the candle holder.

I'm upset about my candle holder, I so love the idea that the candles' spells are mutliplied when used with this candle holder.

Anyhow, I placed a large order of various items, but many oils from Lucky Mojo, haven't received them yet, and after reading so much on their forums, I believe their oils are legit, I also believe that Cat has good intentions, she may have been abrupt with you.

I suggest you get this off your chest, and reply to her post, expressing your hurt, since you are new to all this, and you were asking a legitimate question. I honestly think she didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Try to see her as a very knowledgeable teacher from whom you may learn a lot, but sometimes there may be some personality clashes.

Please do yourself a favor and do not let this bring you down, upset you, or discourage you from using LM's products and oils. I never used them myself, but can't wait to receive my order. I am very confident that LM's products will help me, as they helped so many people.

good luck to all of us!

Mysterious Moon
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ifrit Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn =P
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: MysteriousMoon
Zodiac:

Bump*

Te amare, no importa lo que pasa en mi vida, y cada vez que alguien me dice que me doy por vencido
Yo no se escucha. Estoy tan misterioso como la luna
Bipa
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Here's an update
I think I suck at doing the work myself, I need some extra help. :(
I did their come to me spell kit and we've seen each other after a year and a half apart, I keep my honey jar that helps in sweetning the guy but I didn't get his dying love for me, instead I got to be his best friend ::facepalm::
Last month I decided to do a skull candle spell, 3 days later I got signs, he was very much attentive and we made plans to meet shortly after. Now I realised 3 weeks later I did get movement, I'm always the one to reach out for him and out of nowhere he talked to me in such a way I even cried of happiness :oops:
Afterwards, because I never knew where I stood in this relationship, we never talked about feelings or intentions I decided to ask for a candle to be burned at MISC http://www.missionary-independent.org for him to want a loving relationship, speak his loving feelings etc
I just received my report and I realized that the emotional argument we had was 3 days after the candle had finished burning and the divination from the candle was awesome. I really like lucky mojo, but I guess I suck at doing work for myself
I'll have more candles burning with them as soon as I can afford them, including a money drawing candle lol

DragonScribe
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons

I have nothing but good to say about LM. Authentic and powerful items and a lot of free information. :thumbup: The only thing I don't agree with is their recommendation of all members of the AIRR as there are at least a couple that are, in my experience, questionable, jmo though!

Bipa
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

DragonScribe wrote:I have nothing but good to say about LM. Authentic and powerful items and a lot of free information. :thumbup: The only thing I don't agree with is their recommendation of all members of the AIRR as there are at least a couple that are, in my experience, questionable, jmo though!

Yup,
I have to say I had a reading with Conjureman Ali and I did not like him at all. Dr E that also has his own products http://www.conjuredoctor.com/ sounds like a lovely person and I think I'm gonna give his candle setting services a try too

But a question for people who had work done, they list their price by hour but I don't really understand how they do this, how long does the work take lol
and I can't ask them for free how much would it cost
anyone can share this info please? I don't wanna risk having to pay for a worker to tell me that it'll cost me 1000 dollars or something like that

route95
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have a friend who used Conjureman Ali and basically different types of work they know how long it'll take so you'll know ahead of time how much it'll cost. Of course, as you know, you have to have a consultation/reading with them first to see if they'll do the work/how much.

It seems like work is really pricey, though! My friend had a dollbaby done and it cost a hefty sum...500? 700?

Return to “Seller Review”