madisunro - great psychic

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Bipa
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Zodiac:

mine took exactly 4 days
but I see that she gets sick a lot and is at school so there should be a good reason for her delay
she hasn't listed any readings this week either

route95
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

littleghost wrote:Question for those who have had readings from Madisun before ... how long does it usually take for her to get the readings to you? I got a reading from her last week but she's not gotten back to me or answering e-mails or eBay messages. Her listings said she'll get the reading out in 4 days ... and it's definitely been longer than that. Any ideas? :help: :pray:

Thanks!
Like StarryF said, she does get sick a lot! I am sorry that she hasn't been in touch. She actually was supposed to send me something about a week ago; she said she was gunna write that very evening, but I haven't heard from her. I hope she's okay :/ she would never ignore on purpose. Something definitely must have happened.

littleghost
new here
new here

route95 wrote:
littleghost wrote:Question for those who have had readings from Madisun before ... how long does it usually take for her to get the readings to you? I got a reading from her last week but she's not gotten back to me or answering e-mails or eBay messages. Her listings said she'll get the reading out in 4 days ... and it's definitely been longer than that. Any ideas? :help: :pray:

Thanks!
Like StarryF said, she does get sick a lot! I am sorry that she hasn't been in touch. She actually was supposed to send me something about a week ago; she said she was gunna write that very evening, but I haven't heard from her. I hope she's okay :/ she would never ignore on purpose. Something definitely must have happened.

Thanks for the input, guys, really appreciate it. :) I've tried all the e-mails I have for her so I guess I'll just have to wait and see. I did see that someone who got a reading right before me have left a feedback for her... I wouldn't have minded the delay if she'd just let me know since it sounds like her readings are worth the wait. I do hope that everything is OK with her, though. I'll update if I hear from her and get the reading --- hopefully soon!

Bipa
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Zodiac:

Have you emailed her to madisunm@gmail.com? that's the one she uses to answer

wsam
active contributor
active contributor

(removed by mod)
She may take a week or longer to answer.
She is a fragile gal.

Many Many Blessings
WJ
Mysterious Moon
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ifrit Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn =P
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: MysteriousMoon
Zodiac:

I really wanna get a reading with this woman!! With all that positive feedback she has got I bet she is really good, but I am waiting for her to actually list some readings on her ebay page! At the moment she only has a guitar, and that is of no use to me :)

Do you guys feel that this woman is someone that finally might be good with predictions? As I have had absolutely enough of going to psychics and having my predictions not come true! For a second I thought Tim Dehaney might be the one that is genuine but I am beginning to doubt him.

My situation is a little weird now, as the guy I love blocked me on MSN and everything because he said that he obviously cant control himself when we are with each other. The beginning of this month I went on msn and found that he was online. He has not bothered to say a single word to me, but it makes me have a little hope seeing that he has unblocked me.!! xx

Te amare, no importa lo que pasa en mi vida, y cada vez que alguien me dice que me doy por vencido
Yo no se escucha. Estoy tan misterioso como la luna
littleghost
new here
new here

Update quickly... Madi got back to me today and I got my reading! (She'd apparently thought she'd already sent them to me last week but didn't). The reading is really nicely done and she gives a lot of information and predictions. I think she's pretty spot on about a lot of things but will wait to verify future events. In short... yes, I would get readings from her again should I have the need. :thumbup:

route95
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

littleghost wrote:Update quickly... Madi got back to me today and I got my reading! (She'd apparently thought she'd already sent them to me last week but didn't). The reading is really nicely done and she gives a lot of information and predictions. I think she's pretty spot on about a lot of things but will wait to verify future events. In short... yes, I would get readings from her again should I have the need. :thumbup:
YAY! Glad it all worked out. :) hope it works out well for you. <3
Mysterious Moon wrote:I really wanna get a reading with this woman!! With all that positive feedback she has got I bet she is really good, but I am waiting for her to actually list some readings on her ebay page! At the moment she only has a guitar, and that is of no use to me :)

Do you guys feel that this woman is someone that finally might be good with predictions? As I have had absolutely enough of going to psychics and having my predictions not come true! For a second I thought Tim Dehaney might be the one that is genuine but I am beginning to doubt him.

My situation is a little weird now, as the guy I love blocked me on MSN and everything because he said that he obviously cant control himself when we are with each other. The beginning of this month I went on msn and found that he was online. He has not bothered to say a single word to me, but it makes me have a little hope seeing that he has unblocked me.!! xx
I will be honest with you - she is REALLY good at reading the present and I think for things like career, etc. her predictions are very good. Unfortunately, when it comes to readings regarding others like ex situations the issue of the free will of BOTH parties makes it really hard for me to say that her predictions are 100% spot on. I have been using her for almost a year and I know she is legit because things have been predicted and come to pass, but things were mostly off when it had to deal with readings regarding my ex.

It's funny you mention the MSN blocking thing, because there was an instance where my ex had blocked me, but then unblocked me and was online ALL THE TIME to try to get me to initiate. I would definitely take it as a sign since I think 99% of the time unblocking someone is that you consciously decide to do.

Anyway, she would be great regarding reading the present, but she can be a bit off in time frames and remember that things can get thrown off easily by free will.

wsam
active contributor
active contributor

Route:

Excellent advice for all and related to all psychic predictions. I have tried to emphasize that point in different threads related to readings and psychics.

Many Many Blessings
WJ
Mysterious Moon
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ifrit Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn =P
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: MysteriousMoon
Zodiac:

Well the thing is, it was so out of the blue, and before he blocked me he was persistent of blocking me on everything Skype, Facebook MSN googlemail so that there is no chance of him talking to me and being unable to control himself. Then next thing I know I see him on msn again, this is like 3 months after he has blocked me. I did message him on MSN saying that I thought he had accidentally unblocked me but he didn’t answer. I have seen him online a few times and he has made no attempt to speak to me even when I did say that. So if I am completely honest I am confused like mad!

Do you have any idea how often she puts listings up because I really want to buy a reading off her? xx

Te amare, no importa lo que pasa en mi vida, y cada vez que alguien me dice que me doy por vencido
Yo no se escucha. Estoy tan misterioso como la luna

Return to “Seller Review”